Chapter 8

Help her before the depression gets to her.

8

Kwangmins pov

“Alright noona hyung show youngmin hyung what ive taught you!” minwoo said. Me and anhi already composed the music we were just going to sing and dance.

http://youtu.be/1R6TjruGH94 (they danced like this sort of with out the back up dancers!)

I didn’t really do much dancing it was mainly anhi but she was good at it so it was alright. At the end though when our faces were so close together I felt as if we were going to kiss. I wanted too. Kyah! What are you saying Anhi is just your friend remember that! We kinda stayed that way for a while until minwoo began clapping!

“My choreography is just brilliant! You’ll get an A for sure!” minwoo beamed, I laughed and anhi smiled.

“I have a question for you Anhi.” Youngmin said, Oh great.

“Ne?” she said before drinking her water.

“Why do you look cute now but when your at school you don’t dress this way?” why did he call her cute!

“I didn’t know leggings a green shirt and my hair up was cute. ” she said.  He looked at her.

“Let me see your closet.” He demanded.

“Uhm no. Your not gonna choose what I wear. I don’t even know you.”  She said. Great Youngmin just had to open his mouth.

“Ill go look for it myself” he walked out the studio.

“Hey buddy. I don’t know who you think you are but this is my house and I wont let you parade around here like you own it.” She  was infront of his and poked him back.

“Oh so the nerd has a backbone now.” He smirked.

“Youngmin,” me and minwoo said.

“Anhi he didnt” minwoo started.

“Oh no, he’s right. Im a nerd. But at least im not a self absorbed, arrogant, rude mouthed, prick like yourself. How is it that your related to someone like Kwangmin?” she walked off. Oh great.

“Hey guys stay here ill go talk to her.”Youngmin shrugged.

“Whatever im going home. No reason to stay where im not wanted. Ill see you when you get home.” He walked out to the living room and left.

“Hyung can I go with you to check on Anhi?” minwoo asked. I nodded. We walked up to her room. It took us a while since it was all the way on the other side of the house.

We opened the door and saw her in the act. She was cutting.

“Anhi stop !” she dropped the blade and broke down on her carpet. Her cut was deep. Thank god it was just one. Minwoo stood there as if he saw a ghost. He was pale.

I went to her and looked at her arm.

“Minwoo go find some gauzes or something” he nodded and went to her bathroom.

“Anhi you didn’t do this because of youngmin did you?” she didn’t answer me she only looked at her wrist. She was doing so good. She was clean for two weeks. She shook her head.

“Kwangmin I want to change.” She looked at me.

“I found some!” minwoo shouted. I cleaned up the blood with the gauzes.

“Anhi you don’t have to change yourself for youngmin.”

“You want to change?” minwoo asked. She nodded.

“Im not changing for youngmin Im changing for myself. Help me” she looked at me then minwoo.

We nodded.

“But if we change you, you have to stop with this arraso?” I pointed to her wrist.

“Arraso..”

“when do you want us to change you?” I didn’t really like the idea. Shes great how she is.

“After the showcase.”we nodded.

***

Anhis pov

After kwangmin and minwoo left I thought a lot. Maybe if I get pretty I wont get bullied. I sighed. One week to go until Im pretty.

*Day of Showcase*

Anhis pov.

Kwangmin and minwoo were supposed to come over later so I just sat with Benji sleeping on my lap. It was only 1 and the showcase was at 3. I sat on the couch playing with benji. He was so cute. He was getting big though. I got a text and it was from kwangmin

Be there in like 2 minutes.

-pikachu

I waited for a while when I heard a knock.

I put benji down and opened the door.

“Anneyeong Noona!” Minwoo greeted.

“Anneyeong” I said back. I gave a small smile. As I looked for kwangmin he was helping a lady get stuff from his car. Whose that?

“Hi Anhi” he smiled at me. “This is Mina shes my maid and she’ll do your hair and make up.” I nodded.

“Anneyeong” I bowed to the lady and she did the same.

“Where can I set up miss?” the lady asked.

“By the couches” I told her.

“Oh anhi have you picked out what to wear yet?” minwoo asked. I shook my head.

“Well we have to match and im wearing red and black so you should too.” Kwangmin said.

“oh arraso uhm yeah I don’t know what to get minwoo help me?” he nodded. We walked up to my stairs.

“Alright pick something out” I told him as I opened the door,

“BWOH?! This is like an entire room!” he said

“Aniyo it’s a closet babo” I told him

“Aish whatever” he walked in as he began looking at clothes.

“Ay Anhi these sweaters are ugly” he said moving them out the way.

“Ne, I know we’ll get rid of them tomorrow.” I told him he nodded.

“THIS !” he threw the clothes at me.

“Uhm minwoo this is kind of a bit revealing don’t you think?” I said nervous.

“Yes but there will be girls worse than that. Youll be fine!” he reassured me.

“Well okay” I said.

“Anhi! Noona Mina is waiting!” Kwangmin called

“Arraso we’ll be down” I called back.

*Skip getting ready*

We wore this.

(Anhi looks like this by the way!)

“Anhi..” minwoo and kwangmin stared at me.

“Bwoh?” I looked at them

“Is that you!” minwoos eyes were wide.

“Well duh babo!”  I said irritated. I didn’t feel so comfortable.

“Okay its almost 3 lets go!” kwangmin said. The lady said she was going to go to her house so she didn’t come with us. We piled into kwangmins car. I hope we do good.

_________________________________________________________

 Update^.^ Comment subscribe:D I got another subscriber ! total.... 2 .-. You guys are killing me!

when i see i get no comments.-.

 

Comment guys!):