Chapter 19

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Minwoos pov

poor anhi. Maybe i should just tell her? Or i cant Yah! Why did i have to be stuck in the middle?! After an hour she fell asleep, i texted kwangmin

Can i tell anhi

he called me back. i stepped into the hallway so i wouldnt wake her.

"What?" i asked

"You cant tell her, if she knows miyoung will do something to her you just cant."

"Arraso" i hung up before he could say anything poor anhi.

Crash!

I jumped, whose here? I walked out of hallway and to the stairs, someone was trying to get in !

"wheres the girls room?" i heard a guy say, theres two of them?!

I ran back to Anhis room and locked her door.

"Anhi wake up!" i shook her but whispered what i said.

"Minwoo its like 1 in the morning" 

"Just get up anhi now!" she picked up benji.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"Whisper!" i told her. I heard footsteps.

"Whose here?" she put benji down and walked to the door. Anhis wasting to much time.

I picked her up and took her to the closet. Then i grabbed benji.

"Look just call the police okay? Someone broke in and i think theyre looking for you." she nodded. I closed the closet door.

"Minwoo in here" she opened up a cabinet. 

"Anhi we cant both fit in a cabinet!" i told her. there was a crash they were in her room.

"Theres another room" my eyes went wide more rooms?! 

I grabbed benji and we crawled down into the other room. It was like another small room. She closed the top and locked it.

After she finished her call with the police we sat on  the bed listening.

"Find her! She has to be here somewhere. Miyoung said she was at her house for the night." a guy said. We heard many cabinets being thrown open and clothes being shoved. Then we heard the cabinet above us opened.

"Hey i think theres another door here" he said. He tried to open it. We held our breaths.

Then the sirens started.

"Oh ! Its the police. Shes down there though." a guy said. 
"We will get you anhi." he said lastly before running off. I looked at her. She was shaking. Ive never seen her so scared before in her life.

_____________________________________

Its short, sorry, i havent been updating lately.