Chapter 5

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Kwangmins pov

“Anhi ! WAIT !” she still ran, what is wrong with her? Shes fast, or Im really out of shape.

“Anhi !” she turned the next block. She was going home.  I ran faster. She closed her door. I stood on her step catching my breath. I really am out of shape.

“Anhi ! Open up.” I knocked on the door.

“Go away!” she yelled back.

“Anhi whats wrong? What happened?” she slightly opened the door.

“You defied me.” What?

“What are you talking about I didn’t do anything?”

“You told minwoo im just your partner you got stuck with. Sorry I must have been confused I thought we were friends. And im sorry you got stuck with me.” She closed the door. I didn’t mean it like that. I walked away and to the public library. I needed to know more about depressed people. Anhis confusing.

I began looking through some books. I did actually find out more.

Depressed people will try to find a reason to harm themselves.

They prefer being alone even though it’s a bad idea.

When alone they tend to overthink causing anxiety attacks.

They are easily triggered by others actions and words. It all depends on the person.

Something that could help the depressed person is giving them some type of responsibility. Try giving the person a pet. Cats are most common. They are loving animals and relax most people.

(I don’t know if any of this is true)

I got it ! Ill give her a cat! She’ll be relaxed more. And I see why she got mad. I really didn’t mean it that way. Aish, this whole friendship thing is hard. Its like dating really. I walked to the pet shop and bought the first cat I saw. Well kitten. I bought an orange tabby. He was quite cute actually.

I walked to Anhis house and knocked hopefully she opens the door. I put the kitten up to my face to be cute. The door was opening.

“Surprise!” I moved him from my face. “Look anhi im really sorry, I didn’t mean to make what I said to minwoo sound that way. It came out that way but I didn’t mean it. Next time we see him ill introduce you as my friend. And I did get stuck with you but I didn’t mean it in a bad way.” I put the kitten to her face. "Forgive me? Jebal?"

“You bought me a cat to make me forgive you?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Sort of, see I was obviously gonna ask you to forgive me anyway, but I kind of read how cats are calming so I figured since you have anxiety and such that this little guy will help you.” I told her. She stared at me and then the cat.

“Can I see him?” I smiled and handed her the cat. She set him down in the house.

“Thank you” she hugged me. I don’t know why but it felt good to have her hugs. Ive been hugged by many girls before but being hugged by her is different.

“Come in babo.” She said. “you should call your friend and tell him to come over. We really should start practicing the dance.” I nodded and called minwoo.

Miyoungs pov

I saw kwangmin oppa walk into the petshop oh how cute, he bought a kitten. I watched him as he began to walk home, but wait. He lives in the other direction? I began to follow him. Whose house is that? ANHI ?! HE BOUGHT THE UGLY NERD A CAT?!?!?! I warned her to stay away. Now theyre hugging? Oh great. Shes in for it now.

_______________________________________

Aish guys please dont be silent readers ! You make me feel bad:c LOVE ME ! Haha i joke but please comment? You make me feel like my story isnt good.-. Should i still continue?