*oo2

I get what I want (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***oo2***

"Babe, look at this dress." Hyoyeon paced towards Hyukjae-who is looking at some female clothing. He turned to see. "I think I love this one. Can we buy it?" She flashed her cheeky smile as she held the dress before her face.

"Are you sure?" He asked, gazing at the three shopping bags that they purchased from the three shops earlier. "I mean, you got a dress from the last shop that we visited, already."

"I know~" she pouted. Acting like she's proving her point on something more important. "But, this dress is different. I can use this for events that I'm with my family." she nodded, persuasively. Hyukjae is a total frugal when it comes to money but he can take this as an exception. Maybe the last exception he will give to her.

"Alright." Hyukjae smiled softly after patting her temple. Hyoyeon then beamed in glee as she hugged the dress, making her way to the cashier. Of course, the boyfriend pays for it.

Hyukjae doesn't really pay for Hyoyeon's dress every time they go shopping, it's just that he also bought something for someone to use. Just a way how casanovas move. He knows a lot about what's going on between them and he's not dense to still stay in the relationship with a scheming girl like Hyoyeon.

"Thanks babe!" she hugged his arm as he took the paper bag with the dress in it. "You're the best." she giggled. Hyukjae flashed a feign smile. 

Just then, Hyukjae's phone rang. He glanced at Hyoyeon who is gazing at the shops that they are passing by. He took his phone discreetly and looked at the message.

'Hyuk, we're on our way to the club. Do drop by once you're done there.' It was Donghae. He looked at his watch. It's 7:23 in the evening already. 

"Is something wrong babe?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Nothing babe." he smiled halfly. "Are you tired? I'll drive you home."

"Ok babe. But I need to buy Vivian her dog food."

"Alright, let's go--" Hyoyeon grabbed his arm. He gave her the confused look. 

"It's ok." she said, sounding so uneasy. "I'll go buy it and I'll just meet you at the carpark." she grinned cheekily, pushing Hyukjae gently towards the other way. "See you later babe!" 

"Don't take long, ok?" he chuckled a bit. The two parts ways as they head the opposite side.

Hyoyeon and Hyukjae's relationship is like the one you see on movies - they seem to be romantic when someone's watching. Them being together makes a power couple in their campus. It's like a match-made-in-heaven for other people. College can be tough if you're unknown and as for them, they were clever enough to commit into the relationship they made.

~

That was the fourth cab that Eunchae hailed. It's almost quarter to nine and she's still on the street of Hongdae. 

"If I only stopped buying home stuffs earlier then I'm home already." she bellowed softly to herself, kneading her aching right arm. It is hard to take taxi at this timing and she is really tired from that 6 and a half hour of walking around. Eunchae checked her phone, trying to get a Grab Taxi but to her dismay, as she was jotting down her house's location her phone went black. 

"Great~" she muttered. "What should I do now?~" Eunchae sighed, whimpering. She bend down and hug her knees. 

~

Hyukjae was preoccupied in placing the shopping bags of Hyoyeon and the one he bought on the same shop when his phone rang once again. He took it and closed the trunk door. 

'Sorry babe, I'm with Bora right now. I think you can go home first. Just drop my clothes at my place. Thanks xoxo.' It was Hyoyeon.

He wasn't moved at all as if she never done that before. He knew she's going to meet up with that Wooyoung from the other campus. Hyukjae saw him while they were at the Café Bene this afternoon. They're much alike with their thinking and actions that both of them know their each other's misdemeanor behind their backs.

'Okay babe. Don't go home too late.' he pressed the send button before sliding his phone in his pocket and proceed to the driver's seat.

 Hyukjae starts the engine of the car. He looked at the digital clock on the dashboard. It's already 8:20 in the evening already. He pressed on the clutch, then made his way to the exit of the carpark. He thought of Donghae's message earlier about going to the club. Hyukjae's tired from the walking and carrying of his' girlfriend's shopping bags so he thought of ditching the two lads for a comfortable night at home.

Hyukjae halt at the stoplight, before he could blink his eyes he saw a familiar figure by the sidewalk. He waited for the light to turn green before driving his way to the sidewalk. 

"Freshie?" He saw Eunchae sitting on one of the bench near a tree. 

Eunchae blinked at first hearing a familiar voice. Confused, she turned her head up to see where the voice is coming from. 

" guy." she said unconsciously, earning a chuckle from Hyukjae.

"Such a flattery nickname you got me." he smiled. "Anyways, are you with someone? I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter