*oo1

I get what I want (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ***oo1***
 


Flowers starts to bloom, spreading its bright and cheerful color to every appreciative eyes that passes by. The pinkish peach color of the cherry blossoms gives that serene mood along the pathway heading towards the apartment buildings. It will be an exciting, challenging and most of all a significant school year for Park Eunchae as she live her college life as an independent individual.

After the almost 2 hours trip from her parents' house, Eunchae stepped out of the bus carrying along her 21" Delsey luggage Chatelet and a white and brown Tinksky backpack. Sheltered and an only child, Eunchae lived her life getting all the convenience that she can get.

Her mother, Park Minyoung, a famous fashion photographer in Korea, mostly her clients are High Cut, Singles and Ceci magazines and her father, a surgeon at  ID Hospital Korea. To fill up the gaps of her parent's presence, they tend to give her with the things that she wished to have but in order for her to have these things she needs to work and earn for it. Not too cliché for an only child like Eunchae. Even though her parent's would work for millions, they still have a principle in bringing up their child to have appreciation and to value everything she have in life.

Eunchae arrived at her unit and stared at the metal door for moment with a delighted smile on her face.

"Ok, this is it." she thought as she entered the pin code of the door.

~

"Yeah," Hyukjae was on the phone with Donghae. "I'll meet you later." he said then tossed his phone on the bed before heading to the shower room outside his room.

Lee Hyukjae known better as Eunhyuk by the people around him especially at the campus. A third year college and is the head of the dance club at the  university, he is seen to be haughty by the boys that wished to be on his position and casanova by the girls but still wanted to get with him under the sheets. This might be the reputation that the people who hated and loved sees, Hyukjae is still the friend and son you can depend on whatever problems you're facing. This trait of him surface whenever he's with the people that understands him most.

~

Her eyes were glittering as she is greeted by the homey yet stylish design of the unit. The Mondrian-inspired accent walls in the living room and towards the dining area brings a lot of balanced color to the unit. The creative white leaf patterned drapping divider seperates the kitchen that is just adjacent from the living room. It is not that spacious by enough to accomodate maximum of five guests. The red painted monarch designed kitchen chair caught her eyes immediately.

"Great color to balance all the soft colors of the other furnitures." she commended before trailing towards her traditional themed bedroom.

Eunchae was more ecstatic to see her bed that has built in storage for books and other necessities she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter