You will forever be in my heart

My secret crush on you

Everybody was there. Family. Friends. Schoolmates. Even random people Luhan apparently knew before he died.

''May you rest in peace with God and his angels'' the priest said and nodded, signally it was time to say farwell. 

People were gathering, threw their flowers on the coffin and cried. You on the other hand couldn't believe he was gone. Forever. Tao on his knees crying loudly while Chen hugged him lightly. Xiumin and even Lay cried and couldn't believe their bestfriend is dead. Kris came and poked your shoulder. ''Hey'' he called. For second you wrapped your arms around his waist and cried all you could on his chest. Kris didn't rejected the offer and hugged you back tightly.

FLASHBACK

''Hey, Kris. Let me tell you something, okay?'' Luhan and Kris were gracefully walking through the hallway while the girls screamed as usual.

''Shoot, I'm a busy person'' he winked at some girls. 

''If something ever happened to me, please take care of ______. I trust you man'' he patted Kris on the shoulder.

''Even I'm a player? Oh well, you changed. Sure, anything for you'' he gave him a thumbed up.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Kris drove you home. He was shocked that, how can a girl like you live in that tiny place. Yes, Kris and Luhan along with the rest of EXO-M were rich. You were too, but something happened to your parents'. He carried you in your arms, because you fell asleep in the car. He managed to opened the door with your keys and placed you on the couch. He took of your shoes, your jacket and placed a duvet over your body. 

''I'm going to be here with her, Luhan. Without you saying it, I would do it anyway'' he smiled and looked at you.

''Because...I'm in love with you too _____'' he leaned down and kissed your lips secretly and stayed beside you.