The queens arrived

My secret crush on you

______ was sitting and did her math assignments. Suddenly she received a message.

 

To: _______

Annyeong, cutiepie. Let's meet up outside the school. 

I'll be taking you out to our first official date! <3 Be prepare.

Love, your handsome prince. <3 

From: Luhan

You giggled at his corny message and the bell rang. 

You packed your bag and ready to head off on your first date ever, but first you needed to pee so badly. When you finished your duty, you went to the zink and turned the faucet on and washed your hands happily, until you heard some snickers behind your back. And there, you saw the five pretty and cruel girls reflecting from the mirrors.

''So, I guess you are happy now missy?'' Jihyun, one of the girls came towards you and gave you the look.

''She better be. She have Luhan as her boyfriend'' the three others glared at her. 

''Don't scold her, girls. It's not her fault to seduce my boyfriend. I mean, who wouldn't like to have him as their boyfriend'' Hyunah said, the leader of the gang.

You saw her walking towards you with a knife in her hand. Your eyes widened the thought of what she was going to do to you. 

''H-hey, having a knife is illegal here in school'' you managed to say, but it was hard to compose your usually look with that threat in her hand.

''Don't worry, sweetie. I'm just going to cut you, nothing else. It might hurt'' she smiled innocently and her suddenly her face changed.

You couldn't run nor hide. You were trapped. You didn't know how to fight, since your father used to say that, girls doesn't fight, but politely debated with the enemy, but with this situation, heck it wouldn't helped.

''Arghh!'' you fell on the floor, when Hyunah stabbed you in your rib. You bleed a lot, but the thought of Luhan waiting for you made you mad. When she came closer, you had the chance to kick her leg and she dropped the knife. The others helped her up and you had the chance to run out. 

''Luhan...'' you were out of energy. 

Luhan on the other side, just came out from the flower shop with red roses in his hands and a chocolate in his other. ''______ will surely love me for this!'' he said proudly and walked towards the school again.