An accident was repeated

My secret crush on you

''Luhan....'' you kept shouting his name, but it was too loud that, someone could hear it. You held your stomach which was bleeding a lot. You kept walking you were near. You saw Luhan and continued yelling his name until he would hear you. Luhan, didn't crossed the other side yet, he was stupid and forgot the ring he bought in the flower shop's cashier when he talked with the old ahjumma, what to do on his very first date with a special girl.

''Hyung, don't look for me, arraseo? I'll be with _____ for a whole day'' he called his best friend, Kris. Luhan checked himself. Flowers. Check. Chocolate. Check. Ring. Check. When he lifted his head up, his smiled disappeared and were only replaced with a fear on his face.

''________!' he yelled, he saw your statement. Blood were running out of you and your were certainly pale by now. He dropped his stuff and crossed the road.

''Luhan.....oppaa....'' you yelled and saw a big truck coming toward Luhan. 

''LUHAN OPPA WATCH OUT!'' you cried. Before you knew it, Luhan got hit by the truck painfully and flew on the ground with blood all over him.

You ran as fast as you could. Fell on your knees, crying and shaked him. ''Luhan, luhan...luhan your jerk! wake up!'' you cried out loud and couldn't believe your first boyfriend just got hit. You laid on his chest, trying to hear a heartbeat sound, but there was nothing. ''No...please don't leave me too..'' you cried and hugged him to death. 

More people came and surrounded you both. Some even called 911 and some tried to help you up, but you kept denying and wanted to stay by Luhan's side.