Chapter 3

If You Only Knew [Three Shots]

 

I woke up, a blinding light hit my eyes that I could barely open it. I thought I was in heaven, could it possibly be? After reminiscing what happened to me, I gathered all the memories, clouded in my mind. The robber, I finally remembered him and everything that has happened, am I dead? Then I figured out I was wrong.

                       

I was lying on a bed in a hospital room, and what was blinding me was the white ceiling. I tilted my head, trying to see if anyone was there.

 

“Eunji! Oh my God Eunji!” it was my mother, she approached me, tears running down her face, she held my hand. “Finally, you’re awake! Are you okay? Wait, I’ll call the doctor.”

 

--

 

I got back to our house after a day when I woke up. My mother didn’t tell me a lot lately, she didn’t speak to me about the outside world yet, thinking that it might affect me, she only told me I was asleep for two days after getting my head seriously hit. Seungri didn’t contacted me in any way, nothing from him. For days. He must not have known what happened to me.

 

It came to me that I forgot to check on my phone, Then I realized it was as well in my bag when it was robbed. I wanted to forget Seungri for a while. Maybe I was just really a friend, nothing special.

 

I cried hard, I sat on the floor, burying my head on the bed, tears flooded, I couldn’t believe him? I couldn’t believe how selfish he was. How could he?

 

--

 

A week has passed, I realized Seungri was out of the country for his tour in Japan. I don’t know where he will be back. And I don’t even want to care anymore. My mission was to get him off my mind, and try to forget this stupid feeling I have.

 

--

 

I went to the park where Seungri and I went one night.  It was early in the morning and people were crowding the playground so I went to a bench under trees with cherry blossoms falling. I smiled at the sight, it was so wonderful, and what made it better was the bench wasn’t occupied so I swiftly walked fast and sat there trying to relax.

 

I’ve been sitting for maybe half an hour when someone covered my eyes with their hands. I got scared that I screamed. Then when I turned back to see who was it, it was Seungri, laughing off. He was slightly disguised, as always.

 

“What are you doing here?” I looked at him with surprised eyes. He sat beside me.

 

“I escaped from our recording today, I can’t be here too long. Anyway, how are you?” He looked at me. I wanted to walk away now, but I couldn’t. I hate it, I hate myself for loving him like this, after all that happened and he didn’t even seem to care.

 

“I’m fine.” I sighed.

 

“Your head, does it still hurt?” He asked me. My eyes widened, how the hell did he know?

 

He chuckled. “I asked your mother to keep it a secret, I visited you in the hospital but you were asleep. I was there, for like all my free hours!” he defended himself.

 

“You’re lying. How did you know?” I pushed him lightly.

 

“I was calling you, and you weren’t answering it, so I called your mother instead. She told me what happened. I rushed to the hospital. I don’t know what’s your problem why you didn’t even call me. I wanted to talk to you so badly but I was in Japan.” Seungri moved closer to me, but I stood. I don’t want to just let things go simply this time. I don’t want to give in again.

 

“Why do you have to keep it a secret that you visited me!? Do you know how I am so mad at you right now? You are the rudest guy I ever met!” I screamed at him, tears almost fell from my eyes, I wiped them off with my hands.

 

Seungri laughed. “I wanted to see what your reaction would be. I thought you would come running to me then tell me what happened to you, but you seem to be full of pride.”

 

I scoffed. I couldn’t believe this guy. What’s he doing? Was he playing games? I wanted to choke him badly. “You think this is funny? You think it’s fine! Do you know how hurt I am?”

 

Then he held my hand and put something in it, I was astonished as it was the panda key chain he gave me, it was supposed to be lost with my bag. “How did-“

 

“The robber was caught, I got your bag right before I went to Japan.” He explained.

 

I still didn’t feel relieved. “Well, thank you. but I couldn’t feel your sincerity though. Maybe you’re flirting with someone else that you didn’t even call me.” I started walking away, he followed.

 

“Yah! Eunji! You’re kidding me, how would I call you when you’re phone’s not with you? And I called your mother a few times to know how you’re doing.” He was keeping up as I walked faster.

 

I stopped and looked back. “And you also told my mother to keep that as a secret that you’re asking her how I’ve been doing? I don’t know what’s with you! Why won’t you just go and show off with other celebrity girls!” I turned back again and walked but he grabbed my wrist, I turned to glare at him. He was grinning, who the hell did he think he is?
 

“Are you in anyway jealous?” He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Why would I get jealous? You’re not my ideal type!” I backfired.

 

“Really? Then why is it in your notebook, I saw a few pages with my name written in it? Then, there’s our picture, and then there’s even and I love you Seungri with a drawing of panda that seemed to represent me?” He was still grinning.

 

My eyes widened. I remembered I had that notebook in my bag. “It wasn’t me, it was my friend who has a huge crush on you!” I yelled at him.

 

“I know your handwriting very well Eunji, and it’s the same with the other stuffs that you’ve written. So don’t tell me it has became your friend’s notebook?” he smirked.

I couldn’t believe him. What was he doing now? I couldn’t hold back anymore. I gave up. “Okay, I like you, no I love you! Like I don’t know how I long I could hide it! But now you know! And I don’t know why I’m confessing it to you, but there! Since you want to-“

 

I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me, I squeaked. What was he doing? Was he trying to prank me again? I tried pulling away but he deepened the kiss. Then he moved back, he cupped my face then pinched my cheeks. I wanted to kill him for not even taking things seriously.

 

“I was waiting for you to confess that. I tried everything to make you jealous, but you seem to be just calm about it. And so that’s why I made it looked like I didn’t care about you, so I could see if you would at least show what you feel. I’m good at confessing at others, but not to you, Eunji. I don’t know how to tell you.” He pouted.

 

“What are you saying?” Actually, I don’t understand what he was trying to pull off.

 

“Aissh Eunji, I like you as well. Now we’re even, so, you’ll be my girlfriend?” he put his arm around my shoulders and started walking with me, I don’t know what’s with this guy? I want to hate him, but I just couldn’t.

 

“Pfft, how unmanly, you can’t even confess to me that you waited me to confess? I can’t believe you.” I chuckled. I couldn’t believe what was happening, if this was a dream, let it not end.

 

He held my hand. “I thought it was only me, but when I saw your notebook I felt like I wanted to come back here quickly.”

 

“Pfft, whatever Ri,” I smiled.

 

“So, we’re dating now right?” He squeezed my hand.

 

“Only if you promise to never ever prank me again.”

 

“That’s uncertain.” He stick his tongue out.

 

“Aissh, okay then, treat me lunch I wanted to eat.” I dragged him.

 

“Yah! Eunji! I only brought a few amount of money!” Seungri yelled. I didn’t seem to care what the hell he was saying now. All I was thinking was I was so happy, finally, I have confessed to him, and it was even more than what I expected.

 

The cherry blossoms kept on falling, it was a wondrous sight, specially if you’re with the one you love.

 

--

 

Finished! I hope you liked it!! :3