Chapter 2

If You Only Knew [Three Shots]

 

 

“What are you doing here in this time of the day?” I opened the gate of our house, I saw him standing there, covering himself, making sure no one would notice.

 

“Why? Don’t you want me here? Can we go somewhere?” Seungri grinned. I am unsure of what he was thinking. He doesn’t look drunk right now either.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked him. I don’t know if I would be able to go with him, it was already dawn.

 

“In the park near here?” he pointed at his left.

 

“What!? In my pajamas?” I chuckled. What the hell was he thinking?

 

“Then go change first, I’ll wait for you here. Do it fast, I don’t have much time.” He yawned. I nodded and I quickly dashed to my room and changed to my sweater and pants. Then I went down swiftly making sure no one would hear my foot steps.

 

--

 

“So what have you been thinking that you want to go here?” I asked Seungri, we’re already in the park, sitting on the swings. No one was there, of course who would? It was already almost 3 in the morning.

 

“Nothing, it’s been a while since I last went to a place like this! I feel like an ordinary person.” He swing back and forth. I just followed him with my eyes.

 

“Aren’t you tired? You just came here after the concert, you should be sleeping or that panda eyes will grow more.” I laughed.

 

“Why? Don’t you want me around?” Seungri tilted his head in my direction.

 

“It’s not that but we just saw each other in the concert earlier.” I looked back.

 

“Oh, about that, thanks for screaming!” he laughed. “I made you scream! Finally after all the concerts!”

 

“I saw you looking at me but you even didn’t smile that’s why I shouted!” I defended myself.

 

“Your scream’s so loud! But it seems like it’s not sweet, it sounds more like you wanted to kill me!” he pouted.

 

“It’s because you weren’t looking! Aissh, you’re really a tease.” I smiled at him.

 

He stood from the swing and moved in front of me. “Here is the real teasing.” He leaned closer to me, my eyes widened, uncertain of what he was doing. He leaned closer and closer, as if going to kiss me, then he smirked, he kissed my cheeks then he pinched me.

 

“You’re so cute Eunji! You should have a boyfriend already.” He chuckled.

 

His phone suddenly rang. He answered it. I wasn’t listening to whatever he was saying to the person he was talking with. I just stared at him blankly, trying to treasure every second I could.

 

“Eunji? Eunji!” Seungri yelled. I looked back, regaining myself back.

 

“You were spacing out, I have to leave. I’ll walk you home.” He said.

 

--

 

The following two weeks, Seungri wasn’t able to call me. I expected that since he was very busy.

 

I still manage to text him from time to time, giving him messages like:

 

You’re getting fatter!

 

I’m watching your variety show right now, you are so full of yourself. Haha

 

Your eyebags are getting bigger. =D

 

I don’t expect him to reply back to my messages. I’m happy just being able to see him, even in screen. I guess what mattered most was our friendship. Though it hurts s much for me, I don’t know if I could make it without him.

 

I put my things on my bag, as well as the panda key chain that Seungri has given me, it was the most important thing in my life.

 

I headed to the convenience store before going to the school to buy some food. I headed down to the alley to take a shortcut when suddenly someone grabbed my bag. The person, a guy about almost six feet tall was trying to steal my bag from me, I managed to hold the edge of my bag but he was too strong. He won in the end, when he grabbed hold of the bag totally, he pushed me, my back and my head hit the wall, the impact was so strong that  I felt dizzy, the guy has gone away. I touched my head, when I looked back at my hands they were covered in blood. My eyes were getting blurry, I feel like I’m getting weak.

--

 

“I feel so tired I think I’ll sleep first!” Seungri yawned as he head to their dorm to take a nap.

 

He lied on his bed, ready for sleep when he checked up on his phone. There were messages. One message was from Eunji: Your eyebags are getting bigger. =D.

 

“That girl!” he smirked. “Let’s see, I’ll tell her how short she is!” he started calling her but there was no answer.

 

“Why isn’t she answering? She must be playing pranks!” he said to himself, then he put aside his phone. “I’ll call later.” He took a nap.

 

--

One more chap to go! I hope you like it! ^^ Thank you for those who subscribed!!! =)) And those who reads, and those who gives me comments!! :DD I love you!!