Chapter 1

If You Only Knew [Three Shots]

 

“I’m sure she’ll like you back. Just take things slow and don’t be too cocky.” I gave him an advice. My heart’s in turmoil right now. I don’t want to tell him what I feel, I don’t want him to walk away and stop the connection between us. I just have to be like this, loving him alone. I know almost everything about Seungri, form his favorite color, to his first girlfriend, to the lowest grade he ever received. I wish he knew everything about me, specially the way I feel.

 

“I hope so, oh, I’ll give you a free ticket for our concert! You must go, I’ll look for you there!” He handed me a ticket, it was a VIP ticket. I smiled at him.

 

“I’ll go of course, I always go to your concerts, the only ones I missed are the overseas. Don’t worry, I’ll bring a banner this time.” I chuckled.

 

“You really should! Bring a Sarangheyo Seungri Oppa! banner okay?” he mocked a chant when he said that.

 

“Okay, okay I will! But don’t expect me to scream for you! It’s Taeyang that’s my favorite.” I smirked. His jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe I told him that. I’m just trying to make sure it won’t be obvious to him that I like him.

 

“Pffft, what’s with hyung that I don’t have? I have abs, and I can dance as well, my voice is good too! I’m taller than him!” he was boasting right now. I don’t know why, but his confidence was one of his personality that I like the most.

 

“He seem sweeter than you. And he’s cooler!” I said.

 

“What!? Why are you being like this Eunji? You’re my friend, I should be the one who you are supporting! You should be on my side!” he pouted.

 

I laughed. His expression was definitely funny. “You can’t go forcing people to change their favorites! Taeyang is my bias!”

 

“NO!!!!!!!” he shouted that people around the restaurant looked at us.

 

“Yah! People are looking, let’s see if my mind would change after your concert.” I grinned.

 

--

 

I went back to our house. I quickly ran upstairs and head to my room. I wanted to take a nap but I know I still have home works. I shouldn’t be cramming, but Seungri called me. It’s not everyday that he’s free, and it’s not everyday that he seem to want to see me. So I grabbed the opportunity even though I have tons of assignments. That’s how I always do it. I always do everything for him, but he seem not to notice it.

 

I opened my notebook, a picture fell. It was my picture with Seungri, it was so old, but I still manage to keep it. I looked at it for a long time, I felt like he was a star, he’s too far, so unreachable, no matter how I wanted to reach him, it would just be impossible. H couldn’t go down either, or it will destroy him completely. I sighed, thinking, wondering, how long will I be crazy.

 

--

 

I went to the concert and brought a lightstick, and a banner saying just what he said I would.  I took a seat and waited ‘til the concert starts. And there it goes.

 

I could hear the cheering of the crowd, it was so deafening to the ear, I felt goosebumps just as always. These five guys seem like they descended from heaven.

 

They continually performed. I tried my very best for Seungri to notice me but it seem like he didn’t. I thought I saw him took a glance on me, or maybe he still hasn’t seen me. I did nothing, I just waved the banner and the lightstick, but I seem to be unnoticed.

 

Finally, I got pissed off, I screamed. “Seungri Oppa I’m over here!!!!!” at the top of my lungs, I shouted. Then in a glimpse of a second, he looked at me smiling. I smiled back. Then I shouted the same words over and over again, I don’t care how insane I look to him anymore.

 

--

 

After the concert I went outside the stadium immediately and looked for a taxi. There was a scarcity of taxi that night that I felt like I just wanted to walk home. When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, it suddenly rained.

 

I decided to just run and find a shelter. Good thing, there was a nearby convenience store, I stopped there and sat. My phone suddenly rang.

 

“Eunji, thank you for coming in our concert. And finally, you screamed for me. I’ll see you when I have time, okay?” then he hung up. It was Seungri.

 

The rain kept on pouring, I decided to just walk under the it.

 

--

 

“Eunji, why did you let yourself get wet? You’ll get sick, take a shower now.” My mother get my bag from me, good thing it was waterproof.

 

It was 2am and everyone else was sleeping. I am in my room, using my laptop, looking over the hundreds of fancams from the concert when something has just been thrown t my window. I got surprised. I sneaked over, and I saw someone was throwing things on my window.

 

I opened it, and my face was hit by a crumpled paper. “What the-“ before I could even complain, the person put down his hood, and he waved at me. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating, but I wasn’t. It was Seungri.