This Is Awkward

This Is Awkward

  This is Awkward

Ji Eun cautiously entered the waiting room and greeted all the other unnis that had been waiting for her. She offered them the snacks her manager gave her and sat down, waiting for the show to begin.

 

“Um...does anyone know who’s going to be on the show today?” Ji Eun asked quietly.

 

“This is Idol Army For ummm.....” Bongsun thought for a second.”MBLAQ!” she grinned. Ji Eun felt her heart raced for a moment and tried to calm herself down.

 

‘Psh, what are the chances of him being here, today, with all s?’ She thought ‘Wasn’t he getting more and more popular these days?’ Ji Eun tried to calm herself down again. She subconsciously reached for her guitar and strummed it.

 

“Woh! Why are you showing off now?” Ji Eun didn’t pay attention to whoever was talking to her. She just concentrated on breathing.

 

Yah! Ji Eun listen to me.’ She told herself.’Don’t freak out.  Just breathe.You’re just nervous that’s all.”

“Anyohaseyo, we are MBLAQ.” Five voices said in unison. Ji Eun clutched her guitar again and faced the opposite direction trying to catch her breath. Calm spaced footsteps made their way over to her. Ji Eun suddenly immersed herself in tuning her guitar. Long fingers wrapped their hands around the neck of the instrument and halted all noise.

“Yah, Ji Eun...long time no see...Or is it IU now?” Chundoong was kneeling on his knees next to her. Ji Eun couldn’t think clearly. Her cheeks flushed and unnatural shade of pink, and her mind stalled for a second. Say something!’ her insides screamed at her. Ji Eun couldn't help but feel like she was fifteen all over again, waiting for her first evaluation...waiting for her first kiss. She laughed nervously and a thousand cherished memories flooded her mind.

“sang Hyun-oppa, this is awkward isn’t it? Us meeting like this?” She removed his hand from her guitar and turned towards him.

“Or is it Thunder now?” Ji Eun grinned like an idiot.

 

  Authors Note: Hey, although this isn’t my first fanfiction, this is the first fanfiction i’ve made in while. I really like this couple, and I don’t think they get all the credit they deserve or all the fics they deserve either. (p.s. between you and me I think how Pilsuk met Jason in DH is how I picture how IU met Thunder in real life but thats just me... )