I'm Yours (2)

Learning to Fall

 

Suho kept his hands on his ears. He put his hands on his ears to escape the noise that s keep on making.

He don't want Kris to leave, not now, not tomorrow, not forever, because they made a pact to each other not to leave each other's side, ever.

But without his consent, Kris will leave to go to China because his parents wants him to marry this girl called Catherine. He do know that that girl is beautiful and every guy in the world will love him, even KRIS.

 

With that in his mind he drowned himself to sleep, in case he will feel any better.

 

~~~~

 

Suho woke up realizing that no one is banging at the door.

Maybe they get tired already. Suho thought.

He stand up and went to open the door. But when he open the door, he realised that the door is open, so when he opened the door he was surprised to see Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"Why are you here?" Suho asked.

"You think I'm an idiot like Jongin, who will not have a spare key" Sehun said while playing with the key.

"Why are you here?" Suho repeated.

"Joonie.. Kris left already... He told us not to worry about him and he told me that if ever you go out of that room.. he told us to make you read his text message... Joonie, please?" Kyungsoo pleaded.

Sehun gave him a 'let's-go-inside" look. Suho and Kyungsoo followed him. The three of them take a seat in the bed, Kyungsoo and Sehun are in Sehun's bed while Joonmyeon is in his bed.

"Joonie.." Kyungsoo gave him his phone.

 

~~~~

 

 

To: My Dragon

 

Angel.. sorry if i don't let you know about this one. I don't want to ruin your happy face.

You're very happy when you knew about Sehun and Kyungsoo's possible relationship. You're very happy when Jongin inform you about their relationship.

And you're very happy that night..

I don't want to ruin the moment, I don't usually see you happy so that's why I'm happy when you are happy.

Angel, I'm sorry.. you know I love you.. and I always will..

 

 

~~~~

 

Tears are now falling in Suho's eyes. Kyungsoo take a seat beside him and let Suho cry in his chest. He's caressing Suho's back. Suho don't know what to do anymore, if only he let Kris explain, but instead he pushed him away.

"You're an idiot Short Man.. I thought you're smart.. Kris never want to leave you" Sehun said.

"Joonie.. everything will be alright.. okay?" Kyungsoo said and Suho nodded.

Wufan.. I'm missing you now.. come back to me as soon as possible. Joonmyun pleaded at his mind.

 

~~~~

 

When Chanyeol saw that everything is alright now with Suho, he decided to open the door of his shared room with Baekhyun. Chanyeol was surprised when someone grabbed his back, he saw Jongin keeping his arm around the puffy eyed Luhan.

"He keep on telling me that it is his fault.. can you help me?" Jongin asked.

Chanyeol smiled and opened the door.

 

They saw Baekhyun covered with a blanket. Luhan hurriedly kneeled in front of Baekhyun.

"Bacon.. sorry! I know I should have told you about that.. I'm so sorry.. I will tell you right away.. promise.. just don't be mad at me.." Luhan pleaded. Baekhyun looked at him. "You know, I love you, Bacon!"

Baekhyun just smile and give Luhan a heart warming hug.

"I love you too, Lulu.. I'm sorry for acting so childish.. maybe I'm just insecure because you and Kyungsoo lately are having an awkward wall then the next thing I know you too are bestfriends again.." Baekhyun said. Luhan returned his hug.

 

~~~~

 

After a minute the two of them heard a cough coming from the door when they turned their heads they saw Jognin and Chanyeol at the doorframe. Chanyeol is happily smiling and Jongin is leaning at the door frame smiling also.

"So now that the two of you and the other two are now both okay, maybe we can eat? Chen, Xuimin-hyung and Lay are making dinner for us.." Chanyeol said while smiling.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan just laugh.

 

~~~~

 

All of them have returned from their original characters, like nothing happened last night, well almost, because Suho is just not as happy as they are when they are complete.

"And Suho.. told me it's not my fault that my body is made up of water~" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah and do remember when we are about to go to the horror house.. he backed out at the last minute.." Sehun added.

 

All of them turned their attention to Suho who is now out of their world.

 

"Joonie?" Kyungsoo asked. That's the only time Suho realised that he is not paying any attention to any of s.

"I-I'm sorry guys.. what are we talking about?" Suho asked.

"Well... Suho.. if you're not feeling well I can get you a medicine.." Lay suggested.

 

Tao patted his thigh signaling to look at the Exo-M's maknae. Tao smiled and handed his phone to Suho.

 

"Ne Tao... Tell Suho... Tell Joonmyun.. I love him so much"

 

 

With that the rest of EXO smiled while Suho is forcing himself not to cry.

 

 

"I love you too" Suho replied to Kris.

 

It's obvious that Kris fell off because he can still hear some guards assisting Kris to stand up.

 

"I believe in you... so maybe.. please.. come back to me.." Suho pleaded.

 

"I will" Suho smiled with that and he cut off the call and give back Tao's phone to him.

 

 

 

"Duizhang.. really love umma..." Tao smiled.

 

~~~~

 

Both Luhan and Jongin are laying at Jongin's bed. Luhan is basically using Jongin's arms as his pillow and Jongin's chest as the other pillow. Jongin can't help but to brush his hand what Luhan uses as pillow to brush Luhan's hair.

"I'm glad everything alright.." Luhan said.

"Yeah.."

"I don't really think that this day will going to happen.. me laying at your arms.. I thought that will be more of a fantasy.." Luhan said.

"But I do believe in fairytales.. so that's why I'm with you.." Jongin said.

"Jongin.."

"Yes? Princess?"

 

Luhan looked up and peck Jongin's lips.

 

 

"Reward for staying with me today.."

"Am I getting more if I stay longer?" Jongin joked.

"I don't know.. maybe?" Luhan smiled.

 

~~~~

 

In the kitchen. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were incharged at washing the dishes but they thought that they will be alone until..

"Yeah.. Baekkie.. how long will you stare at me.. I'm melting.." Chanyeol teased Baekhyun.

"Yah! I'm just observing.. It's already.. maybe you'll hugged Kyungie.. remember he already have Sehun!" Baekhyun said as he helped Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

"Why are you talking to me like that! and I'm still here.." Kyungsoo said as he sticked out his tongue.

 

Sehun went to the other side of Kyungsoo giving him a slight scare.

 

"S-Sehun.." Sehun leaned in and capture Kyungsoo's lips.

"Let's go.. Chanyeol can do the rest.." Sehun smiled at Kyungsoo and pulled him.

"Huh? Wait S-Sehun..." Kyunsoo said while looking at Sehun. Sehun never showed his emotion to anyone but everything is transparent to Kyungsoo. He felt Sehun's hand was warm. Similar to the feeling of love.

 

"YAH!!" Chanyeol shouted. "Go somewhere no one will know you!!" then he gave Sehun a thumbs up sign.

 

Then with that Sehun pulled Kyungsoo out the EXO dorm. They walked hand in hand. Sehun led the way and brought Kyungsoo to a place for the first time Kyungsoo had ever saw. It is a very high place where you can see all the beauty lights that coming from the city of Seoul. It's not a very far place from their dorm.

 

"You like it?"

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. Sehun is slightly confused but it was swept away when Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"I love it.."

 

The two of them remained silent until Kyungsoo begun to feel coldness. Sehun noticed that Kyungsoo is wearing an over sized shirt of him showing off one of his white shoulder. He also noticed that Kyungsoo is in his pajamas, so he removed his jacket from his body and put it on Kyungoo's shoulder.

 

"H-How.. about you.." Kyungsoo asked.

"Don't worry to me.. all I need is your warmth.." Sehun smiled.

 

Kyungsoo blushed about that.

 

"Ne.. Kyungsoo.. If ever I put our relationship to the next level will you allow me?" Sehun asked.

 

Kyungsoo titled his head because he is confused.

 

"I want us to be more than umma and appa of exo.. I want that to be real.." Sehun faced Kyungsoo after he finised his sentence.

 

Kyungsoo was surprised. He never thought that this day will come so he just put his hands in Sehun's cheeks.

 

"We will if the two of us is ready.. ok?"

 

"I'll wait.."

 

"You don't have too.. we just need to make ourselves prepared.." Kyungsoo said.

 

Slowly, Sehun leaned in and kissed Kyungsoo's lips again.

 

 


(a/n) Lack of BAEKYEOL?

Don't worry I'm just starting my story.. The real story will begin on the next chapter!

Who do you want to go first?

KrisHo or ChanBaek? Comment!