All To Myself

Learning to Fall

 

"WHAT!!!" Baekhyun shouted as he heard the news that his bandmates are talking about. "What do you mean go to China?" 

"Well he texted me this morning.. and told me that he wanted to know how to go to Beijing. and I replied.. and he said.. thank you that's a big help.. and he'll try visiting our dorm there.." Lay said. 

"Why did you let him go! Do you know that he's never good at direction!" Baekhyun said. 

"Of course, Lay-gege knew it Baekhyun" Tao said as he wrapped his hands around Lay's neck. 

"Then why did he let him go!!" Baekhyun said. 

"Easy Bacon.. I know you're worried but that is Suho's decision.. we can't interfere with that... I mean that's the only way he can see for now to be closer to Kris.. so maybe we can allow that?" Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun's waist. 

"But.." 

"No buts... Suho can handle himself.." Chanyeol assured that.

 

~~~~

 

"Hello!!" Luhan happily greeted. 

He and Jongin came together, holding each others hands, to the kitchen and take a sit at the chairs, Jongin assist Luhan and Luhan smiled happily. 

"So what is the fuss about? I heard Bacon screaming?" Luhan asked. 

"It's because Suho went to China without telling anyone.." Chanyeol said. 

"Yeah.. he is selfish for not inviting us" Tao pouted. Luhan just shrugged Tao's hair and smile. 

"But I do know.." Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Luhan faced Jongin and gave him a confused face. 

"You knew?" Baekhyun said. 

"Yeah.. I know.. I thought he was just joking because he made that decision like out of nowhere so I just let him do that.." Jongin said. 

"Yah!! So you knew it's his departing day today?" Luhan asked. 

"No.. I thought it's tomorrow.." Jongin said.  

"That stupid old man!! He never told us about that." Baekhyun said while cursing Suho. 

"Maybe Suho need to do this on his own.. he's very lonely yesterday.." Chanyeol said. 

"Lonely or not! He should have told us.. he's not alone.." Luhan said. Jongin just wrapped his arm around Luhan and pulled the older closer to him. 

"Anyway.. Chanyeol wake up Xuimin, Chen, Kyungsoo and Sehun.. breakfast is almost done.." Lay said. 

"Huh? Why me?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Hai! Hai! I'm coming with you, hyung.." Tao said. 

"Yehey!" Chanyeol and Tao got up and went to Sehun's room and his room.

 

 

"So I'll wake Xuimin up and you'll wake Sehun up?" Chanyeol suggested. 

"No! You'll just give me a headache if I accept it.. I'll go wake up Xuimin-ge and Chen hyung and you'll wake Rainboy and his Umma okay?" Tao said. 

"Whatever.." Tao started to knock at Chanyeol's door while Chanyeol started banging the door. As usual Xuimin and Chen woke up first. 

"Ja~ne~ hyung~~" Tao gave him a smirk and go to the kitchen along with Xuimin and Chen

 

"That wushu boy I'll kill him later but first this newlywed couple first!" Chanyeol continue banging the door. Maybe after 30 minutes of banging the door finally the door open up. "Yah!! Do you know how long I'm banging the door!!!" 

 

 

"Yeah and it's annoying so can you please stop it" Sehun said and close the door again.

 

Chanyeol is left with an unbelievable face. Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and saw Chanyeol just standing and staring at the door. 

 

"Yah!!" He said and Chanyeol was brought back to the world because of that. 

"Baekkie~~ Sehun close the door in front of me.." Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun and hug the small boy and preted that he is crying.

"Yah! don't cry like a baby okay? You're weird!!!" Baekhyun said and start knocking at the door. After three knock Kyungsoo appeared opening the door. Baekhyun smiled when he saw Kyungsoo half wearing his night outfit. "Time to wake up newlywed.." 

 

"U-Uhmmm s-sorry.. I'll just wake Sehun up... we'll go.." Kyungsoo said then he closed the door.

 

 

"Yah! Kyungsoo don't move so much.. 4 rounds being filled hurts alot!!" Baekhyun shouted making Kyungsoo stiff as he crawl to the bed to wake Sehun.

 

 

Kyungsoo blushed deeply. Bacon! He thought. As he shake Sehun he noticed that the boy is smiling. 

"Sehun~ You're awake already!!.." Kyungsoo pouted. 

"No, I'm not because my wife hasn't given me yet my morning kiss" Sehun said as he shift from left to right so that his back is now facing Sehun. 

"Yah.. Sehun wake up already...please?.. You told me last night you're hungry?" Kyungsoo said. 

 

Sehun rise up and sit beside Kyunsoo. He put his left hand at Kyungsoo's cheek, the sweet boy smiled because of that simple action. 

 

I'll never get used to this. Kyungsoo thought. 

 

"I said.. I'm hungry for you.. you? Aren't you full of me?" Sehun smirked. Kyungsoo blushed deeply because of Sehun choice of word. 

 

"Ya-YAH!!!!" Kyngsoo said and grabbed the nearest pillow to throw at Sehun.

 

He went out to bed to change to his clothes because the pajamas he's wearing is Sehun's. As he went out of the bed, Sehun shoved the pillow to his face.

 

 

"Umm--" Sehun was surprised at the sudden peck he felt in his lips. 

 

 

"Morning... appa.." Kyungsoo said as he jump to the bed and went out of the room.

 

 

Sehun was left alone. Smiling like an idiot. Sehun was brought back to the world when he noticed the tanned boy sanding at the door frame. 

 

 

 

"You know.. when someone saw you like.. they'll think you're crazy.." Jongin said. 

"Whatever.. What do you want?" Sehun said as he got up from the bed. 

"Well.. Baekhyun said to eat.. and he told me that if you don't want to he'll keep Kyungsoo and Luhan all to himself tonight so get up.." Jongin said when he was about to walk away 

 

"Jongin.. I'll give Luhan all to you.." 

 

Jongin doesn't need to turn around. 

 

"I have him from the start.. So I don't need your permission.." 

"In exchange.. don't make Kyungsoo blush again. I want him all to myself.." 

 

 

"Are you sure I am the one who make him blush?" Jongin said and leave him alone.

 

~~~~

 

Jongin lay down at the bed while Luhan is fixing the beds. Luhan noticed that Jongin is now laying at his bed. 

"Jongin.. I told you not to lay down yet.. I'm still fixing that bed!" Luhan said. 

 

Jongin just continue laying down at the bed. 

 

"Hmmp! Ignoring me?" Luhan said as he went near to Jongin. "Jongin.. wake up.." 

 

Again he was ignored. 

 

"Jonginnie~..." Jongin was surprised by the sudden nickname so he got up and faced Luhan. He saw Luhan smiling. 

 

 

"Yah.. Princess.. Don't do that to me.." Jongin said. Luhan just lean on and give Jongin a hug. 

"What?" Luhan sit at Jongin's lap. 

"Don't just call me something that will give me a heart attack.." Jongin was about to kiss him but Luhan stop him. 

 

"No... aren't you not tired yet?" 

"No.. and I'm not satisfied also if you're asking.." 

 

"But.. I'm tired already.." Luhan whined. 

 

"Okay okay..." he just put his forehead in Luhan's and put his hands around Luhan's waist. "Can we stay like this here?" 

"Of course.. no problem.."

 

"Princess... if ever... I ask you a question? I mean if ever.. will you answer yes?" Jongin looked at Luhan's eyes. 

 

 

"I guess? Well it all depends on your question anyway..." Luhan said.

 

 

Luhan smiled and kiss Jongin's lips. When the two of them are out of breath Luhan let go.

 

 

 

"I take back my answer... Whatever the question is.. I'll answer yes... only to you.."

 

 

 

Someday... I'll ask you to marry me.. and I'm glad you'll answer me with yes... Jongin thought.

 

"Aieru.."


I'm sorry guys! First I'll change the Title.. from NOBODY COMPARES to LEARNING TO FALL..

Because Nobody Compares is the title of SeSoo major part..

And the this is not also the major part.. The Titles will be posted at the foreward.. :D

But thanks for reading this anyway.. XD