I'm Yours

Learning to Fall

      "Yah~~" Chanyeol whined to Kyungsoo who is currently cooking at the kitchen with Baekhyun and Lay. "Is it already done?" 

"No!" Baekhyun said while chopping the carrots. 

"Angel~ I need to eat!!" Chanyeol said while leaning at the counter. 

"Ah Chanyeol there's a salad at the ref" Lay said then Chanyeol's face lit up. 

"Really? What salad?" Chanyeol asked with a total excitement. 

"Vegetable salad" Chanyeol's face seems in dismayed when he heard what Lay said.

"Yah! Lay!" Chanyeol shouted.

"What" 

"Whatever!" then Chanyeol left them.

"Thanks Lay" Baekhyun said. 

"Huh? Why?" Lay asked. Kyungsoo joined them smiling. 

"Because Baekhyun can't say 'no' to Chanyeol so that's why.. and why is Chanyeol awake anyway?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"I don't know.. Oh yeah Kyungsoo where were you last night?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Yeah? Luhan and Jongin are missing also?" Lay added. 

"Ah.. me? I-I... I'm with--"

 

Sehun entered the kitchen and it's like he just woke up. He walked straight to the ref. He noticed that two pair of eyes are following him. Sehun finished his drink then faced the three. 

 

"S-Sehun.. good morning" Kyungsoo greeted hanging his head down then he went to the stove. 

"Oh Lay, Baekhyunnie! Morning!" Sehun greeted. 

"Excuse me? Where did you sleep last night?" Baekhyun said then Sehun went to their direction. 

"Huh? What are talking about?" Sehun passed Baekhyun and Lay and went to Kyungsoo. The two of them dropped their jaws the moment Sehun stood next to Kyungsoo and wrapped his hand in Kyungsoo's waist so Kyungsoo is close enough to him. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAIT!" Baekhyun shouted then he pushed Sehun and Kyungsoo away with each other. Lay just stood there still surprised. 

"What?" Sehun is so pissed. So he shoved away Baekhyun and put his hand again in Kyungsoo's waist. 

"S-Sehun" Kyungsoo is now in red. "I-I'm cooking.." Sehun is now kissing his temple. 

"Yah!! Kyungsoo! What you what is the hand and waist and the kiss!" Baekhyun asked. 

"B-Bacon..." Sehun give Kyungsoo a full hug before everything went wild. Baekhyun's jaws are dropped once again. "S-Sehumm" Sehun tightened the hug. 

"Umma! Don't explain to him let me be the one" Sehun let go of Kyungsoo then he gave the older a kiss at his temple.

Baekhyun saw that Kyungsoo's face now is fully red. It's not because he can't breath because of how Sehun hugged him. But because Sehun is the one that gave him a morning hug.

 

"I'm replacing Short Leader here as the Appa of EXO-K" Sehun said plainly.

 

"Huh?" Lay and Baekhyun said. 

"Heard me right I'm replacing Short leader as the Appa.. I'm Kyungsoo's boyfriend now so if he is the Umma then I have the right to be the Appa" Sehun said then he pecked Kyungsoo's lips then take his exit.

"What was that?" Lay asked then Baekhyun and him face Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungie! What's that!" Baekhyun asked no, SHOUTED. 

"Sehun and I... we're kind.. no.. we are dating.." Kyungsoo said then he face the stove again. It means he turned his back to Baekhyun and Lay. 

"No way!" Baekhyun said standing beside Kyungsoo. "When?" 

"When you left the two of us.. the.. night after last night?" 

"Weh! You two? I'd never thought.. well it's explainable bu-but really?" Baekhyun asked again. 

Kyungsoo nodded shyly. Still don't want to face Baekhyun but he just smile and wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and put their heads together. "I'm happy for you, Kyungie.." 

"Thank you.." 

Lay just watched the two of them feeling like they are growing up too fast.

 

~~~~

 

Luhan opened the door. He peeked inside but Jongin just open the door making Luhan to fall but luckily Jongin catch him with his hand wrapped around the slim waist of Luhan.

"And what are you two doing?" Luhan and Jongin faced the owner of the voice to their dismayed it is Tao. 

Imagining their position Luhan shoved Jongin away but Jongin just put Luhan to standing position. 

"Well I tripped and.." 

"He tripped so I have to help stand up" Jongin said then he let go of Luhan and go straight to the living room.

"What's up with him?" 

"He just woke up at the wrong side of the bed.. Oh by the way why are you up so early in the morning?" Luhan asked as the two of them walked to the living room.

He noticed that Jongin is now sitting beside Chanyeol and Sehun.

"It's so early in the morning why does everyone is awake?" Luhan asked. 

"Oh you don't know that tomorrow will be Short Leader's birthday don't you?" Sehun asked at he switched the channels. 

"Hmm" Luhan went to the kitchen there he saw Lay, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "Yo!"

The three of them turned their heads to Luhan. 

"Lulu!" Baekhyun said. "Where did you go? You and Suho are being secretive! I thought we're bestfriends!" 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun.. I have plans.." Luhan said 

"Whatever! Are you eating with us?" Luhan nodded. Baekhyun continued what he was doing.

 

~~~~

 

Everything is normal until they heard the front door closed.

"No! I can't" Kris voice can be heard all over the dorm 

"You can't? Why? You know what Kris.. If that's the way of torturing me.. then it works so please just don't go" Suho said it is obvious in his voice that he is confused. 

"I can't" Kris said. 

"Fine. Leave me and I will broke up with you." Suho said. Now everyone is surprised by that. Suho never and can't threaten Kris. No, he swears he will never do that. Suho just banged the door of his room and locked it.

Kris came to view after a second then he took a seat beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol, Xuimin and Tao patted him but he just shoved them away. After a couple of minutes Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Tao, Xuimin and Chen just went to the kitchen and leave the two leaders alone.

 

~~~~

 

"What just happen?" Lay asked. 

"I don't know but I think they just broke up.." Chen stated. 

"No, they just.. ow come on!" Luhan just stand up but before he can leave Jongin grabbed his wrist and tugged him. 

"It's their problem.. Princess.. don't come between them" 

"Fine" Luhan take a seat again.

But now instead of thinking what happen the two leaders, the members seems surprised except for Kyungsoo and Sehun. The others are looking at Jongin and Luhan like they are the issue. 

"What?" Luhan asked. 

"What did Jongin called you?" Baekhyun asked him back. 

"Jongin called him 'princess' right dude" Sehun said. 

"Yeah.. is it wrong?"

"ABSOLUTELY! WE ARE TELLING YOU OUR SECRETS AND THE FOUR OF YOU HOW CAN YOU EVEN HIDE YOUR SECRETS!" Baekhyun said no scratch that he shouted.

"Okay I know I know but this is not th--" Baekhyun banged his hands at the table then stand up. 

"I thought we were friends.." Baekhyun said. 

"Bacon.." Kyungsoo and Luhan said looking at Baekhyun. They are not the only one looking though. The other members also. 

"I thought we're friends!! How can you do this to me!!" Baekhyun shouted there were tears that is threatening to fall down. "I hate you!!" with that Baekhyun left them and banged the door and locked it. 

"Baekkie!!!" Chanyeol shouted then he follow Baekhyun. Chanyeol's knock were so visible to everyone's ear.

 

That night they never thought that outside it is also raining.


I'm sorry guys for giving you a dramatic Bacon.. T.T