Can you be my Teddy?

How do I love?

 

“Hey Thunder,” Joon asked, searching the cafeteria for someone that looked like the boy in front of him. When he found none he frowned, “I thought you said your sister was returning today?”

It was late November, and started to get chilly. All the students who had finished their classes for the morning assembled in the grand cafeteria of Seoul University of Arts, or as they affectionately called it Seoul U of A.

Most of the young adults had formed a queue on each side of the serving areas, gathering food in their trays, some were paying for their lunch, and others sat at the circular tables and saving the chairs for their friends.

“She did... I don’t know where she is though...” the boy replied nonchalantly. His brown eyes swept the crowd that gathered in the cafeteria, looking for his younger sibling. A smile crept across his face when a pair of hands covered them. “Hello ______-ah”

“Aw, Oppa you’re no fun,” You muttered, removing your hands from him and crossing your arms over your chest.

“That’s what I’m here for, sis” Thunder smiled at you, patting the seat next to him. “Guys this is ______, my younger twin”

“Hey, I’m Yang Seungho. I have to say you look nothing like him, but more like Dara-noona.” a blond, with dark circles underneath his eyes, smirked.

The boy with a mustache ignored Seungho’s suggestive smirk and continued, “I’m Jung Byunghee, but you can call me G.O-oppa”

“Hello!” a lean but muscular boy with brown hair exclaimed with a charming smile, “I’m Lee Changsun, but you can call me Joon, I'm older so call me oppa.”

“Yo, Bang Cheolyong here. I’m the maknae, but call me Mir” A boy with dirty blond hair and a prominent jaw muttered as he typed away on his laptop, when he looked up at, you noticed that his eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips, “you’re pretty... and look nothing like Doongie... Do I call you Noona?”

You laughed at his adorableness. Thunder laughed as well, but in a fake manner, as he glared at the maknae.

“It’s okay Mir, you aren’t that much younger, right?” You asked sending a warning look at Cheondoong to stop the glares. Mir nodded, and you smiled back at him, “Then just ______-ah is fine. Anyway, I’m going to get some lunch. See you later Mir, Oppa-deul.”

You walked away, your stilettos creating a rhythmic tapping against the tiled floor. Your appearance expressed your style perfectly, girly with a bit of spunk. You spotted Minji in the lunch line, saving a spot behind her for you.

“Hey Minzy” you greeted, and muttered a quick thank you as she handed you a tray. “How’s your day been so far?”

She looked back at you and replied bluntly, “Boring... Nothing much to do. I had Singing first thing... much rather have dance you know?”

“I know what you mean... So far it’s only been that required drama course for me... I slept in that  class. Ugh, I hate Drama. It’s so... dramatic” You said, gesturing explosions with your hands while rolling your brown eyes.

She laughed, and moved ahead, and you took a step as well, your heels clacked along as they landed on the smooth ground. Suddenly a shiver went down your spine, and you stiffened.

There was something, or rather someone that was breathing down your neck. You felt them get closer to you. After calming yourself down, you felt rather playful. So you let the boy wrap his hands around your waist, and leaned back against his chest.

Back at the table:

“Uh oh, trouble Thunder. Mr. I’m-oh-so-innocent is after you sister.” Joon notified Cheondoong who glanced at you, then shrugged it off.

“She can take care of herself.” Your brother said uninterested “Just keep watching.”

“What do you mean? You and I both know that whatever Yoseob wants he gets, especially girls.” Joon argued.

Cheondoong glared at Joon, regardless that he was older than him, “My sister is not a . Like I said, keep watching, you’ll be amused” He snapped angrily.

Back at the Lunch line:

“I miss my teddy bear.” A cute sandy blonde haired boy who had puppy like features pouted, then he leaned in and whispered huskily in your ear, “Would you sleep with me instead?”

“Aw, how could anyone be able to resist?” You faked a bright smile, turning to face him, but a satisfied grin appeared on your face when he yelped in pain as your stiletto made contact with his shoe when you stomped on his foot. You mumbled, “Too bad I’m not interested.”

Then you walked away from the food court and towards the cashiers, leaving him to silently curse to himself. As you paid for your lunch, you scanned the crowd right outside the cashiers. Minji was waiting for you, and you strode up to her, smirking.

She smiled back at you, and joked, “Nice, just your first day and you already have guys after you.”

“Can’t help it dear. I’m just so hot” You fanned yourself with your free hand, walking back, along with Minji, to the table where your brother was sitting.

“Guys, this is my friend, Minzy, of 2NE1” You introduced her to your brother’s table.

“Hey Dance Queen” They all greeted.

You looked around confused, “Eh?”

“That’s my nickname around here. I’m one of the youngest dancers so... yep. You’re not the only one that’s popular among guys, Unnie” She winked back at you.

“Should have expected that.” You smiled at your dongsaeng.

“So I see you’ve met my cousin?” Seungho started.

“That guy is related to you?” You blurted, irritation seeping through your words.

Seungho smiled, “Unfortunately. He hates me though, every thing is a competition to him, especially with MBLAQ, since I’m part of it.”

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “Wait, what’s MBLAQ?”

“There are many cliques in this school, especially for singers.” G.O explained, “Each clique is like a band, in a sense, that isn’t official, but we know that it is. There are at most 7 people in most cliques. Some choose to be solo, but they also join other solo people and create their own table. Ours is MBLAQ- Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality. Yang Yoseob, the guy you met in the lunch line, belongs to Beast or as we like to call it Btoost.”

The boys started to snicker, but when they saw your face, Cheondoong took a napkin and drew a logo on it that looked something like . You started to smile at the weird logo but inside you were somewhat fascinated by the odd manner to portray the word.

“I don’t see what’s so beastly about him.” You muttered to yourself. You opened your plastic box, and started to eat.

Minji shrugged, “Trust me, you don't want to either. They’re all players at some level or another. Only Dongwoon, the maknae, is not as bad as his hyungs.”

“Just stay away from them, ” Cheondoong warned you, a playful glare painting his baby-like face.

“I will Doongie-Oppa, don’t worry.” You said cutting your sandwich.

Joon wiped his mouth with a tissue, then proceeded to ask you, “So what are you majoring in ________?”

“Dance of course!” You exclaimed, appalled that he even doubted that choice, “And Art as my second major”

“Oh cool a double major, you any good at drawing?” G.O asked.

Giving him a stare that said “challenge accepted”, you started to rummage through your back pack, pulling out a sketchbook, an art pencil and an eraser. The sound of the pencil making marks and the eraser furiously removed the mistakes filled the air, as you occasionally looked up to look at your muse.

When you were done, you handed him the sketch book, only to watch his jaw drop. As the rest of the boys minus Cheondoong gathered around, you watched each of their faces show amazement in a unique manner. There upon the paper was an exceptional sketch of G.O with not a hair out of place. You had even added the background. A smug smile played upon your pink lips.

“Waaa~ Noona’s so talented!” Mir said a bit hyperly.

Feeling self-conscious, you diverted the topic away from yourself, "So how about you guys, what are your majors?"

"I'm a Dance/Acrobatics major, minoring in Music- singing, piano, things of such sort," Seungho stated, seeming indifferent about it.

You moved your head to face G.O, he leaned back in his chair and continued, “Singing as major, dance as minor”

“I’m double majoring in Dance and Singing, and taking up Acting as a minor!” Joon exclaimed.

“Ah cool! You’re double majoring as well! I’m not going to be the only one to suffer,” you laughed at his pout, and seemed to realize something, “Oppa, how come you’ve never told me what you were majoring in?”

He smirked at you, and refuted, “You never bothered to ask... Dance Major, Minoring in Rapping and Singing. We’ll be seeing each other a lot more now, eh _____-ah?”

You just pouted and nodded, annoyed at him. Then looked at Mir to continue.

“I’m majoring in Rapping. Yeah, that and technology as minor, I guess.” He added sheepishly.

You nodded at them, and continued to eat your lunch. They all returned to eating and chattering idly among themselves or were working. Seeing as they were engrossed, you turned your head to Minji and muttered under your breath, so that only she could hear, “What about him?”

Minji mumbled to herself, so only you could hear, “Double Major, Singing and Dance. He’s in our Hip Hop class, which we happen to have next. Lemme tell you though, he’s pretty talented. Just don’t end up falling for him.”

You nodded to yourself once more, sneaking a glance at Yoseob, who was actually staring at you. Noticing that you were looking at him, he smirked, and waved his hand playfully at you. You winked back, and stood up, as you had finished your lunch.

You walked to the nearest garbage bin, and Beast’s table happened to be on the way. You flashed a smile at Yoseob, who was sitting on the edge, with his foot sticking out of the table, you just tapped it, and smiled when he winced. Must have bruised it.

When you got back to your table, the sandy-blond haired boy was still staring at you, although this time he was slightly frowning.

“See you soon,” you mouthed seductively with a smirk upon your lips.

He looked away slightly embarrassed at his humiliation.