Zelo 51

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Bam! You groaned as two boxes fell from your arms and onto the floor, landing precariously close to your foot. You tried to bend over without dropping the others but those along with your cumbersome, protruding stomach, made life really difficult for you. You let out a moan of annoyance and heard someone run across the wooden floorboard to where you were.

            “I told you a million times you aren’t to go out alone and you should never ever carry heavy boxes.” Junhong’s mouth turned into a frown as he took the boxes from you and he clucked his tongue in disapproval.

            You smiled at him and tried to courtesy as much as your eight month pregnant stomach would allow you to. “Yes, my lovely, caring husband. I won’t do it again.”

            He turned around and shook his head at you. “Better not.” He nearly bumped into the door frame and frowned at you. “What did you even get? These boxes are heavy.”

            You pinched his biceps. “Are you sure you’re a man? How can you, a grown man, not be able to handle a couple of boxes, when this short pregnant woman could carry it all this way from the store?”

            Your husband scowled at you and shook the hair from his eyes. “Honestly, if you hurt yourself, you can’t expect me to feel any sympathy because I won’t.”

            “I’m sure you wouldn’t, oh heartless one.”

            You loved joking around with Junhong and if you were honest to yourself, you liked the attention as well. He was always so caring towards you and you knew that he would make the perfect father for when Seunghong joined the family. You followed him into the nursery and breathed in.

            “Smells like paint. Looks like you’ve been working hard.”

            He plopped the boxes down and grinned at you. “I decided to disregard your preference for sea foam and changed the color to sky blue. It’s a much better color. Much more relaxing on the eye to look at.”

            You shot him a dirty look and sighed. “I suppose when the cat’s away, the mouse will attempt to play. Of course you would disregard everything I said and buy such a boring, mainstream, unattractive wall paint.” You gently rubbed your stomach and cooed in sympathy. “My poor baby boy, your father really has terrible taste, and a rebellious streak. Don’t ever take after him.”

            “Hey! You’re just mad that I also didn’t buy those stupid deer bedsheets and got the space ones instead. Don’t hate, appreciate.” He snapped his fingers in a sassy manner and you laughed.

            “Okay, you win, Mr. Choi. But come look. I got all these decorations for the crib and also glow in the dark stickers to put on the walls. It would look so nice, don’t you think?”

            He looked at them critically and you pursed your lips. “This time, I don’t care if you absolutely hate them, I’m putting them on myself. Even if that means getting on the damn chair myself.”

            Junhong held up his hands in surrender. “Alright, I get it. You win. I’ll put them on for you, okay? But if he ever attempts to crawl out of his crib to tear away at them, it’s not my fault.”

            You tapped his nose. “He won’t.”

            After the two of you finished decorating the nursery, Junhong led you to the couch and placed you there. “Stay here and watch me do my work.”

            You gazed after him and saw that he whipped out tape as well as foam. Junhong got on the floor and placed a rectangle of the foam against the corners of the table and then taped it there. He patted his palm against it and nodded. “Shouldn’t hurt him.”

            You sighed and shifted so that you could lean against your fist. You watched him take out tennis balls with holes in them. His mouth was set in a line as he concentrated. He lifted the leg of the table and placed it inside the hollow ball. You let out a sigh of appreciation and he looked at you. “What?”

            “You’re so perfect, Junhong,” you smiled sweetly at him and he blushed a brilliant red.

            “Just trying to get the house ready for Seunghong doesn’t hurt himself. It wouldn’t be great parenting if he hurts himself by poking himself on the furniture, would it?”

            You blew him a kiss. “Our baby is screaming his appreciation right now.”

            You watched him walk around the house, removing sharp objects and getting rid of any corners and hard objects the baby can potentially get hurt from. Then Junhong disappeared into your room and you waited for him.

            “Whee, make way for the great Papa Choi!” He weaved out of the room with what looked like a veil on his head.

            “What are you doing?” you asked him, absolutely incredulous.

            He stopped in front of you and waved his head back and forth, smiling as he did so. “Just trying out the new bubble machine that I bought. I’m going to put this on my head and amuse him. Look, it looks like a veil.”

            “Yeah, and I’m the bride here,” you retorted.

            Junhong laughed and leaned down, allowing the long train of bubbles to rest gently on your stomach. “Grow up well, baby, and then come into the world to make your parents happy.”

 

this is for kretzuu

^^ CUTIE PIE JELO