Youngjae 84

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Hell hath no fury like a father whose daughter has been hurt by her useless boyfriend. And if that boy wasn’t in hell now, he would be soon. Youngjae sat in his chair, his finger in his mouth, gnawing at his nail, as he tried to figure out what he was going to do.

            If he could get away with beating him to a pulp, he would do it. If he could get away with throwing the sack of no good dung into the Han River, oh believe it, he would do it. If murder wasn’t a crime that could be punished with a life sentence, Youngjae would be all over that right now. However, he was still a lawful citizen, and unfortunately murder is considered illegal. He would have to make due with making the boy miserable some other way.

            He thought back to when his precious Minjae first came home, crying. Youngjae hadn’t approved of the boy to begin with, but his wife insisted that whatever made his daughter happy, and also pointed out that she needed to learn from mistakes in her life. It was after a school dance when Minjae came back, crying softly.

            She didn’t want to tell him what happened when he asked but soon the story spilled out. The two of them were supposed to go to the dance together, but at the last minute, he asked another girl and broke up with her. It was all very petty high school romance troubles but this was his daughter and Youngjae wasn’t about to let the little twerp get off easy.

            Minjae thought it was because she wasn’t pretty enough, but who did she think gave birth to her? How can she even think about that, given the sets of genes that are currently making up her DNA? Youngjae was offended. But that was beside the point. The point now is that the little brat hurt her, offended both him and his daughter, and now he was going to pay.

            Youngjae logged onto his computer, and thank goodness he was born in the age of technology, signed onto Facebook. His daughter, like most children, had been hesitant to add him but did so because as he had told her “if you have nothing to hide, why act like you do?”

            He searched up her profile and then realized that if she was smart, she should have long deleted him from her friends list. Youngjae tried to remember the jerk’s name but came up blank so he went through it the long way. He stalked her pictures.

            He was relatively easy to find. The two had taken a lot of pictures together, and Minjae clearly didn’t have time to delete them from her profile yet. Lee Jongmin, even his name sounded arrogant and annoying. Youngjae snorted and went on his page.

            He already had pictures up from the dance, and the smug little prat didn’t look one bit sorry that he had lost out on the best girl alive. Youngjae noted how he looked like and then decided that after his basketball practice, he would be there, with a speech (and a bat) prepared.

            The punk walked out from the locker room, swaggering with a cocky air to him and Youngjae rolled his eyes. The boy was talking loudly to his friends, bragging about how he had “bagged” that girl. He winced. Children these days were so crude. And judging from how he was so open with his escapades, Youngjae was glad the two had broken up. Mental note: Minjae was no longer dating outside of his permission. Her taste needs a little tweaking.

            “Hey, Lee Jongmin,” Youngjae walked out from the bleachers. He kept the bat casually by his side and the boy’s eyes widened.

            “The ?” he muttered.

            Youngjae raised the bat at him and looked him in the eye. “You watch your language. Clean your mouth and when I address you, you reply with ‘sir.’ Do you hear me?!” He channeled his general from his military days.

            The other boys looked at one another. “Yeah, later man,” and Youngjae was left alone with the little player.

            “So,” he began, pacing a little. “I heard you liked bagging?”

            The little boy, yes that was what he was, gulped. “Look, sir, I don’t know why you’re here but I need to get home.”

            “I don’t think so. Big bad boys like you don’t need to go home, right? Not when you think it’s so fun to toy around with my little girl’s heart and dump her for another girl, who you disrespect as well. Have you no manners or scruples?”

            Jongmin clamped his mouth shut and his face turned red. Youngjae pointed the bat at him. “You stay away from my daughter and you learn to respect women or else I’m going to make sure your mother knows that the son she raised is a swaggering buffoon with no respect.”

             The little child nodded and just for kicks, Youngjae pointed at the ground. “Get on your knees and tell me what you’ve learned.”

            He immediately got onto the ground and placed his hands behind his head. “I will learn to respect women and I apologize for hurting Minjae.”

            Youngjae nodded in approval then slammed the bat onto the ground. “Now get the hell out of here while I’m still feeling nice.”

 

lol okay I don't know what I'm writing