Zelo 50

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Hey, want to come back to Busan with Daehyun?” she asked him and Zelo shrugged.

            “Is that what you want to do?”

            “Yeah! I haven’t been there and he’s always saying he would take me. Let’s go! Come on, it’ll be fun and the two of you can finally spend vacation time together.” He laughed a little. Even though they have been training together for the past two years, the two of them have yet to do anything together, alone.

            “Yeah, I suppose. But you want to spend the few days I have off with Daehyun?”

            She punched his arm and nodded. “Yeah, my two favorite guys in the world.”

            He sighed. “I think this is when I should be jealous, but for some reason I’m really not.”

            And because she was his girlfriend, and he loved her for exactly this reason, she scrunched her nose in mock disgust. “Euw, why would anyone be jealous of Daehyun? He’s an idiot. But he’s a fun idiot to be around. You’re just the more handsome version of what he is.”

            Zelo pretended to be offended and grabbed her around the waist. “Then this handsome idiot can just go ahead and date someone else.”

            dropped open and she clapped both palms against his cheeks. “You wouldn’t dare.”

            He grinned cheekily at her. “You never know. Maybe there will be a moment when I become smart and realize, this girl really isn’t the one for me.”

            The three of them piled into the car and Daehyun bounced in his seat. “Junhong-ah, you get to see hyung’s hometown for once. I’m going to show you all the good food stands and then I can show you good places to take your girlfriend.” He nudged the younger boy and winked.

            “I can hear you,” she protested. Daehyun ruffled her hair.

            “You two are so cute. I want to squish you both into my pocket.”

            They both groaned at how corny he sounded but the scenery changed and the two of them peered intently out of the window, utterly excited. “Look, there’s a cow!”

            Daehyun peered out the window after them and shook his head.  “Aish, these kids. Have none of you ever seen the country side?”

            She whipped her head back and forth in a no. “Nope!”

            When they got to his home, Daehyun got out and she ran with him. Zelo, feeling awkward, shuffled a little to the back. “Umma!” he greeted his mother and hugged her. She squealed in delight and Daehyun stepped back to introduce the other two.

            Zelo was rewarded to a large hug and his girlfriend earned pinches to the cheek. “Aigoo, you’re all so adorable, come in!” She ushered them in.

            Daehyun walked in, with the younger girl following him energetically. “Oh, is this your baby picture? You looked like such a goof,” she laughed. Daehyun narrowed his eyes at her and tickled her, tackling her to the ground.

            “Who are you calling a goof?”

            “Y-you,” she laughed. “Stop tickling me! You’re always so mean to meeee,” she cried out and Daehyun’s mom walked over.

            “Daehyun-ah, did you get yourself a girlfriend and not tell your mom?” she placed her fists on her hips and glared playfully down at her son.

            He scrambled off her and paled a little. He groaned a little and rolled his head around. “Her? Ugh no, mommy, she’s Zelo’s girlfriend. She’s just a little sister to me.”

            The younger girl got up and smoothed her hair and took Zelo’s hand shyly. “Auntie, Daehyun’s always so mean to us,” she ratted on him and the older woman laughed at how cute they were.

            After dinner, while Daehyun was getting caught up with his family, Zelo and his girlfriend went out on a walk. He was quiet and she shook his head. “Hey, Oppa, what’s up?” she only called him that when she knew he was upset.

            He shook his head, still a little unsure of why he felt the way he did. She snuggled against his arm as they turned the corner and stared at him. “What’s wrong?” She managed to sneak in a little aegyo into her voice and Zelo smiled a little.

            “It’s just, you’re so close with Daehyun and I know you’re my girlfriend but sometimes I sort of feel like the two of you fit better.”

            She was quiet for a second and then she pinched his palm, causing him to yelp in pain. “I already told you a million times. I only like you. Daehyun is the big brother I never had, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me. I know who he likes. You need to gain more confidence in yourself. You’re perfect, okay?” She took his face in her hands and squished him. “Hehe, you’re such a cutie pie.”

            Zelo scowled a little and took her hands. “Hey, I’m still Oppa to you.”

            She laughed and threw her arms around him and placed her head against his chest. “I know, and I only like Oppa. So you can ignore what Mrs. Jung said. She was just desperate to know that her son was not forever alone.” And the two of them laughed together at Daehyun’s expense. Zelo hugged her to him, knowing that she was right. He was lucky to have her.

 

this is for jelloby

classes went well :D Chem was boring LOL but environmental biology was so much fun. It's going to be more or less AP bio all over again. sigh :P