Yongguk 63

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “I have a fan meet today,” Yongguk informed you as he walked out the door.

            “Oh, where is it?”

            “I don’t want you there,” he called back. You entered the living room with your hands on your hips.

            “Why not?”

            “Hon, I don’t want the fans doing anything to you.”

            You blinked at him. “But, they already know that we’re together.”

            “There was a bit of a scandal when they found out that you were, uh, pregnant,” he muttered and rubbed his neck. You rolled your eyes. You hated it whenever he did this to you. You didn’t need to be protected. You were a grown woman .

            “Yongguk, I think as your fiancé, it’s my job to know where you are at all times.”

            He blew you a kiss and was out the door. You rolled your eyes. Time to go on the internet. You the computer only to find that he had shut off the internet connection and blocked it with a password. Five seconds later, your phone beeped with a text.

            Nice try, babe. – Gukkie

            You sighed in frustration. If you could reach him, you would kick him. You picked up your phone and called Himchan. He would tell you. “Hello?” his gruff voice was a relief to you.     “Himchan! Where are you guys?”

            You heard Yongguk’s voice. “Is that ____?”

            “Say no,” you instructed him.

            “No,” Himchan lied smoothly.

            “Don’t tell her where we are. It’s for her own good.”

            You hung up in annoyance. What was wrong with him? It wasn’t like he could hide you away forever. And besides, you are a fan too. You had every right to want to go to the fan signing and fangirl. You made up your mind. You were going to go use your phone’s internet. Now that he can’t possibly have control over.

            You logged on and went to your twitter account. The very first post told you exactly where they were. Not far, only fifteen minutes away. “Aha, found you,” you whispered.

            You went to your closet and searched allll the way towards the back until your hand folded around a hoodie. You looked at it and smiled. Perfect. It was a dark black hoodie with a veil like cover on the hood. This way he would have no idea who you were.

            You walked your way to the fansign and saw that it was still underway. You got on line and plugged in your iPod so nobody would talk to you. But you kept looking at the front of the line where Yongguk was.

            He was smiling at fans, interacting with them and talking. You liked him at work. He was in his element and he disliked that he felt he had to keep you away from it. You watched him and felt another surge of love for him.

            You got to the front of the line and couldn’t help being excited. This was how you met him. You bit your lip and took out your ear buds and held out your album. You didn’t say anything just nodding at Daehyun as he took your album. He looked at you curiously but he sidled away down the line. None of the members really seemed to realize who you were and you held your breath. This was the final test.

            You watched Yongguk play with his pen and blow out his cheeks and giggled. He was a cutie pie. “Oppa!” you ventured, making your voice extra high. You made sure not to move your head so much so that the veil could cover you.

            Yongguk grinned at you. “How are you?”

            You held out a hand for him to high five, making sure to not show him your ring. He took your hand and shook it as well. You made a swooning gesture and nodded at him in thanks. Yongguk was looking at you strangely and you waved again before leaving. If you stayed any longer, you may have given yourself away.

            He came home a few hours later. You were humming, in a ridiculously good mood. Yongguk walked up to you. “What did you do when I was gone?”

            “Work.”

            He chuckled a little and turned you around before his face completely changed to being stern. You were a little scared. “Why did you go?”

            You knew it was useless to play dumb. “I wanted to see you. Is that really a crime?”

            “I told you it was dangerous.”

            “Nobody recognized me!” you shouted. “You can’t keep hiding me away. We should just face those fans together. Besides, it’s not all of them. A lot of them support us. Are you afraid?”

            He sighed. “It really is for your own good. I can’t always protect you.”

            You hugged him and looked at him. “I’m sorry, okay, Gukkie? I won’t do it again. I just wish to be with you though. It’s almost like I have to live this secret life and I really just want to be with you.”

            He hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead. “I know. Now go sleep. Take care of our baby. I know they would understand. Tomorrow, we have another meet, come with me?” You grinned at him and nodded. 

 

for juststory

sorry I changed your request ;;

I didn't realize until I was almost done adjghah 

there's nothing special about this story. I'm sorry.

I was too busy trying to figure out what to do for Daehyun's birthday and studying for Bio.