Himchan 53

B.A.P. Oneshots II

You kept your eyes on the target the entire time and pointed your gun carefully to make sure you didn’t miss. If he got away this time, you and your team would both be eliminated from the division, and you knew that it would mean death.

            In an organization as large as yours, any loose ends needed to be tied and if you screwed up and let such a huge enemy get away, you knew that all of you were dead. You watched him walk away from his car and whispered commands to your team to prepare to kidnap him. If he entered the building, then all would be lost.

            Your target was Kim Himchan. Known for being the wealthiest man in all of Seoul, he was also the reason why the police would be on your trail very soon. After another division had made a mistake delivering a bribe, he had found out and pieced together the clues and now he was ready to sue the false company your organization had hid behind. If investigation continues, all the operation for the money smuggling throughout the largest corporations would topple.

            You stepped forward and took careful aim with your stun gun. You had strict orders from your boss to not harm him. But the moment you pulled the trigger, there was another gunshot and the entire night exploded into sound and screams.

            You woke up and found yourself back in your room. You sat up and found a note from your boss. “Good job stunning him. Our men had been betrayed but everything was taken care of accordingly. The prisoner is in your hands. You take care of him until we can find the necessary documentations to ensure that he wouldn’t speak.”

            You stepped into the room adjacent to yours and saw that they had tied Himchan to a chair. He was still sleeping and you stared at him. How could someone so innocent looking be such a danger to you all? You sighed a little and he stirred. He looked straight at you and smirked.

            “Is this how you plan on keeping me quiet? By tying me up and leaving me with some lady?”

            That statement made you mad and you grabbed a chair and prepared to flip it at him. “You watch yourself,” you warned him. “This lady can shoot you if you pissed me off enough.”

            He smiled a little at that. “Why is someone so gorgeous working for such a shady company? You really shouldn’t waste yourself on scum.”

            You grit your teeth. “They happen to pay well and I may not suffer from moral issues, as you seem to.”

            Himchan shook his head. “You know, I wouldn’t try to escape. You don’t need to keep me tied up. Do you live here alone?”

            You snarled a little, annoyed by his small talk. “I’m going to keep you tied up, thank you very much. And whether I live alone or not, is none of your business.”

            He nodded and pursed his lips. “Fair enough. But if you ever get lonely, remember that you have company.” He winked at you and you stepped back, flustered.

            You texted your boss, asking him how long he expected you to keep Himchan and the response you received was vague. He told you to keep him for as long as was necessary. You knew that keeping him tied up all the time wasn’t going to work so you walked back.

            You found that somehow Himchan had untied himself. You screamed and tried to shut the door on him but he held it open. “They didn’t tie me up tight enough. But I promise you, I won’t escape. I can’t promise saving your company, but I’d like to keep you safe. I won’t escape until it’s clear that it wasn’t you who did it.”

            You wished you had been smart enough to bring your gun with you and regretted it when he took your wrist between his fingers. “Trust me,” he whispered to you and sat down on his chair, folding his hands and smiling primly at you. “I wouldn’t think of moving.”

            You had to laugh a little before remembering that your job was in jeopardy and in his hands and you reached behind him for the rope. You tied his hands together again and he sighed at you. “You don’t trust me.”

            “Can’t risk it.”

            He grabbed your hand and shook his head. “I told you, I won’t escape until they come after me. I like the view here a little too much to think of wanting to move just yet. But you should really consider getting a more legitimate job rather than listening to a crooked businessman who may soon go to jail whether I blab or not. I have connections.”

            Himchan stared at you and you realized how attractive he was. He gave you a crooked smile and leaned forward. “I’ll tell you something that you definitely don’t know. Your boss has already been reported. I wasn’t the one who told. So kidnapping me just gave them an excuse to come find me and to arrest all of you. But if you agree to come with me, I promise I can get you out.”

            You stared at him and he pulled out his phone and showed you all the information and when you hesitated, he laughed a little. “This is your only chance you know. I’d make your decision wisely.” And held up his hands for you to tie. When you didn’t, he smirked a little and pulled you onto his lap. “That’s a good girl. I knew you would pick the right choice.”

 

not my best genre to write T___T