Daehyun Special

B.A.P. Oneshots II

tumblr_mqyq6m5IAR1qcca7po2_400.jpg

            A maniacal giggle escapes his lips as you flickered your eyes towards the door. “Now sweetie,” he whispers right against your ear as he playfully tugs on your wrists, letting the metal chains chime bitterly in the dimly lit room. You twist your face away, only to have an angry hand pull your chin painfully towards him; his delirious smile only a few inches from your face. In a panic, you shift, a sad attempt in hopes of wriggling out of the chains against your wrists and ankles. But he only smiles harder at this.

            “I hope you’re not thinking of leaving just yet.”

 

            The nightmare began when you unwittingly followed a handsome stranger out the door. It was the worst cliché in the book but there was something mesmerizing, almost addictive about him. Like you, he wasn’t a dancer at the club. He was just standing at the edge of the dance floor, in a white tuxedo, overlooking everything. He held a drink in his hand, delicately with class; two fingers curled around the stem and one pinky slightly crooked. It was a sharp contrast to the sweaty guys in their tight pants and shirts.

            As if by magic, his eyes lifted and across the crowd, your gazes met. You dropped your head but stole another look at him a few seconds later. He was still staring. His free hand lifted and he beckoned with a finger. You didn’t dare breathe. The music ended, the strobes turned dark and there was a silence as the dancers caught their breaths. And then there was chaos again. A bass beat started a hand clamped on your shoulder.

            You bit back a scream as you inhaled spicy cologne. Your body was twisted towards the stranger and you found yourself face to face with Mr. Tuxedo. “You wouldn’t come over,” he smiled lightly. His drink was gone and he held out a hand. “Let’s take a seat, shall we?”

            He led you to a seat near the exit, away from the heavy mix of sweat and perfume. “Jung Daehyun,” he introduced himself and smiled expectantly at you.

            You stammer your name and he repeated it, rolling the syllables on his tongue, caressing each letter as it came from his mouth. “You weren’t dancing,” he observed.

            You blushed. “Not really my thing.”

            Daehyun gave you a mega-watt smile. “A girl after my own heart.”

            “So why are you here?” The two of you asked at the same time. He chuckled and motioned for you to answer first.

            “My friend was supposed to meet me. But he must have forgotten and I thought, why not?”

            “Why not, indeed. That was precisely why I came. Clubbing seems an interesting concept, and so I thought, why not?” The repetition of your words from him caused you to shiver slightly.

            He caught the miniscule movement and shrugged off his jacket. When you protested, he locked your wrist between his thumb and forefinger. “Oh but I insist.” As he draped the heavy silk jacket across your shoulders, his fingers ran softly over the nape of your neck. “Very pretty,” he whispered.

            You flushed again and pretended to blow it off by the thing chain of white gold. “Family heirloom.”

            Daehyun sat across from you again and his eyes raked over your face, your body, before settling on the necklace that suddenly seemed too constricting. He was looking intensely at you. “I suppose that’s a pretty necklace,” he conceded. “But I was talking about you.” The right corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk that took your breath away.

            Normally not a girl for compliments, you were entranced. His hands inched along the table until it covered yours. He stood, and you followed. “It’s a beautiful night out,” he commented. His thumb was rubbing soothing circles on your hand. The fresh air was a relief after the stuffy dance floor. Daehyun came closer and you felt the head emanating through your thin dress. You clutched his jacket on your arm and he looked at you.

            “Wear the jacket. We’ll be taking a walk.” No questions, no choice given. He watched as you slid the garment onto you. He nodded in satisfaction and placed his hands around your waist so he was walking behind you.

            Your senses told you to be alert but all you could feel were his hands on you. It was like being intoxicated. His scent and warmth made you light-headed. Daehyun was whispering in your ear, melodious words, a trance and later, his lips were on yours and you’ve forgotten everything, except for a tiny jab to your hip.

            When you opened your eyes, it took a few seconds to register the stiffness in your joints. You tried to move but something was stopping you. There was a pain in your neck and metal clanging. The room was barely lit and it took a while until you registered the small rustling beneath you.

            There was a click and some light flooded in. It was barely enough for you to see distinct objects but you saw a silhouette. A noise came from your mouth and the shadow stood. You gasped.

            Standing in front of you was a stranger. He had Daehyun’s features but immediately you noticed something was off. He had dark circles around his sockets, which were wide and contained a hint of hysteria. His mouth, spewing beautiful words before, was twisted horribly. It was the same smirk, except now there was a glitter of too-sharp fangs. Gone was the white tuxedo and in its place, the black, crazy stripes that made you think of the joker.

            “Rise and shine, pretty angel,” he cooed. He still had a beautiful voice but everything seems an octave higher, a pitch sharper, glass cutting against flesh. A smirk danced across his face. “Is the princess ready to play?”

            You tried to speak but like last night, there seemed to be a spell holding you back. He came closer and his hand reached out to tug on the chains on your arms. “Nice and secure.” His breath wafted in your face. It was a sweet peppermint, cool and biting in your nose. 

            You tugged on the links and felt sharp ridges dig into your stomach. “Don’t move,” he snarled. He was no longer playing nice. Then the digging reduced and you could breathe again. Daehyun started humming. It was an eerie tune and you shuddered.

            Your eyes were adjusting now and you saw the hint of a door to your left.             A maniacal giggle escaped his lips as you flickered your eyes towards the door. “Now sweetie,” he whispered right against your ear as he playfully tugged on your wrists, letting the metal chains chime bitterly in the dimly lit room. You twisted your face away, only to have an angry hand pull your chin painfully towards him; his delirious smile only a few inches from your face. In a panic, you shifted, a sad attempt in hopes of wriggling out of the chains against your wrists and ankles. But he only smiled harder at this.

            “I hope you’re not thinking of leaving just yet. We’re just getting started.”

            You heard him move and there was a brace between your fingers. Everything was silent as he moved to the other side and the same brace was clamped on your right hand. Your heart pounded and he stood in front of you, holding onto two strings.

            There was a low guttural noise, as if something was building up, and then Daehyun looked up at you from below his lashes. His mouth was in a sneer and he was laughing. He lifted his arms in an imitation of yours, splayed perpendicular to his body. His head was still lowered but you could see his eyes watching you.

            A sinister smirk danced across his features and he said, “Maybe if you realized how fun this is, you wouldn’t want to leave.” And then he pulled his hands back. The apparatus he was controlling squeezed against your fingers and you cried out. He whipped his arms left and right and your fingers were nearly pulled from the joints. As you unleashed another scream, the look of satisfaction on his face was replaced by a quick displeasure.

            He dropped the strings and a firm grip stilled your head from moving. When he spoke, his voice was sweet. “If you lose your voice now, where would the fun be later?” He pouted in mock sympathy and walked over to examine your fingers. “These can go,” he muttered and shifted the brace a little further so it rested on your knuckles.

            Daehyun walked back and picked up the strings again. “Play with me!” He started off slowly and you shrieked. Your joints felt broken and all your fingers were limp and swollen. You could no longer control them. He danced, tugging on the ropes, pulling and disconnecting your tendons before stopping and nodding, muttering to himself.

            He cocked his head and looked at you. His was slightly below yours but he could still scare you. He let out a thoughtful harrumph. The black around his eyes chilled you. He was peering intently into your eyes. “Very pretty.” Then with an almost childlike curiosity, he brought a finger up to trace your features. “You’re the girl of my dreams,” he smiled.

            His compliments, previously so sweet were scary now and he stepped away. You shuddered and a flash of hurt broke over his face. “Are you scared of me?” His voice was soft and pained. “Don’t be,” he coaxed. “I only want to play.”

            You felt paralyzed, at a loss for words. Your fingers were an ugly purple and the pain was causing your vision to swim. You turned your head to your right and saw a blood red curtain covering something. A dark puddle of what looked like dried blood stained the floor.

            Daehyun followed your gaze and you jumped when you heard his low chuckle by your ear. He lifted your hair and dropped it over your shoulder and planted a kiss on your neck. His lips were soft and his fingers trailed around your neck. It began as a small squeeze on your pressure points. “I will show you what that is,” he started to squeeze harder. “Later, later.” He whispered. Dark spots were forming behind your eyes. The rush of oxygen when he let go almost made you pass out.

            He jerked your chin and turned your attention back to him. “Are you having fun?” he asked. When you didn’t respond, you felt the constraint around your stomach tighten.

            Wheezing with pain, you gasped. “Let me go.”

            You knew those were the wrong words to say so you were surprised when he nodded. “You want me to let you go?” The same delirious smile came back and he clicked something and the chains loosened. There was a loud clamp and the shackles around your legs slackened. There was a whoosh and you were falling in the air.

            You came to an abrupt stop almost immediately and now Daehyun was taller than you. You were only centimeters from the ground. You could feel the solid earth, underneath you, tantalizing. You shifted and pulled but your chains were restricted again. Your captor clucked in sympathy.

            “I’m sorry.” You glared at him and anger reared in his eyes and he reached out to choke you again. “Did you think escape is that easy?” He read the fear in your eyes and dropped his hand. “How silly of you.” His words were low and in your ear. There was a chilling cackle that bounced off the walls of the room.

            He started humming the same tune from before and in the dim, his stripes made it seem as if parts of him had disappeared. He stood in front of you and your cheekbones with both thumbs. “Well structured.” He ran a finger down the slope of your nose and ended on your upper lip. He tilted his head and cautiously kissed you again. Like before, his kiss made your stomach knot and his scent proved a distraction. He stepped away and smiled angelically, conjuring images of the charmer in the tuxedo.

            He giggled into his palm, a high pitched noise that grated against your eardrums. “I’ll be back, sweetie. Try not to have too much fun without me.” Without turning around, he walked backwards and slipped through the door.

            You tried to curl your fingers towards you but they wouldn’t move. You wriggled your wrists, trying to smash the chains against the rock wall. The harsh clangs echoed in the room and something else rattled. You stopped moving and something white fell from under the curtains and peeped out.

            You strained your eyes, trying to see but the faint light that glowed when Daehyun was here was slowly fading. You bit your lip, utterly exhausted. Against your will, you felt yourself drifting to sleep.

            You woke when you felt something slither around your shoulder. It was a firm, consistent movement, inching and sliding and there was something flickering in your ear. There was a loud clap and then the voice you’ve come to hate. “Down boy. It’s not dinnertime yet.” It was only when you felt the heavy weight drop from your body that you opened your eyes and stifled a scream.

Daehyun was back and he brought with him a grass green boa constrictor.  The reptile was slithering back to its owner and he locked it in a cage by his feet.

            He smiled at you but his eyes were glittering. He was breathing harshly and his lip twisted into an ugly grin. “You didn’t seem to be having too much fun before. So I went out and got some toys, just for you, honey.” He blinked sweetly at you and let out loose another tyrannical laugh. “I’m sorry Freddie startled you. Freddie just wanted to play.”

            You screamed as he stepped closer. He placed a finger at your lips. “Shh, you’re going to scare Freddie. Then you wouldn’t be perfect if you scared Freddie.” He spoke in a whine, as if talking to a child. He his lips and absentmindedly braided your hair. “Such pretty hair. What a beautiful face.”

            There was a metallic ping and a flash of silver and you let out another cry. Your voice echoed back at you; the panic was evident. Daehyun rocked on his heels and shot you an innocent look. He held up a lock of your hair and pursed his lips. “Relax. It was just hair.” You trembled and nothing could stop your shaking.

            The deranged man in front of you noticed and he cooed. “Oh you’re cold. I forget you get cold easily. Let me get my jacket.” He bent down and slid his white tuxedo jacket over your shoulder. He laid his head on your shoulder and hugged you, trying to calm you down.

            “Are you scared of Freddie? Don’t be. He won’t bite.” A deep guttural noise escaped him. “Not unless I tell him to.” You tried to still your breathing but felt his hot breath tickling your chin. He caressed your face. “If you don’t like Freddie, I’ll bring something else.”

            It was a relief when he left you. He reached into the black bag he brought with him and pulled out a gun. He pointed it above your head, at your shoulders, torso then pelvis. “Five points, just like a star.” He let out a snicker and you tugged on the chains shackling you to his wall. He shot above your head. The bullet embedded itself into the wall. Dust and splinters drifted on top of you.

            “Still trying to escape?” Daehyun sighed. “I try to be nice and invite you to have fun. But you never once cooperate. Do you want to die?” He asked it as if you had a choice.

            “You’re a sick, sadistic psycho,” you hissed at him.

            In quick succession, he pounded out the bullets, over your shoulder, under your armpits and between your legs. His face was tight as he snarled and pulled the trigger. “No you don’t,” he growled. Each bullet made you wince and when he saw the tears flowing down your cheeks, he let out a low whistle.

            He used the sleeves of his jacket to wipe your face. “No, baby don’t cry. I won’t scare you like that again.” His touch was repulsive and you squirmed. He encased your neck between his thumb and forefinger. The crazed look was entering his eyes again.

            “Just kill me,” you begged. You were lightheaded from lack of food and dehydration.

            Daehyun pulled back and blinked at you. “So soon? You already want our game to be over?” His full lips slid into a pout. “I guess I’ll have to show you the love of my life now.” You shook your head, afraid of what else he would bring out.

            He hushed you. “Don’t worry, she’s not finished yet. You just tell me, do you like fire?”

            You whimpered and he made a tiny noise. “Aww, don’t be afraid. I wouldn’t do anything to you. You have such a pretty head on your shoulders.” You shuddered when he flashed you his teeth.

            Daehyun placed his lips by your ear. “So tell me, how scared at you of dying?” You yanked on your restraints and the belt around your waist dug its sharp spikes into you. You felt a trickle of blood drip down your body.

            “Quickly, painlessly.” You welcomed death when compared to dealing with this bastard.

            He clucked his tongue. “Maybe I was wrong and you don’t like to play.” He shook his body childishly. “Humor me, please.” His voice slipped further up an octave and you wondered how you could ever have found him charming. He continued to look at you but you doggedly avoided his gaze. He let out a loud, defeated sigh. “You leave me no choice.”

            He walked away from you and peered into his bag before pulling out a whip. He lashed out at you and his lips were furled in a demonic snarl. Your body jerked from the pain. You tasted blood when you bit down on your tongue.

            “I’m getting bored!” He shouted. “I want to play nice! I bring Freddie just for you but you won’t cooperate.” Each syllable was emphasized with a lash. Your skin was cut and blood flowed. In its cage, the snake hissed excitedly. A thin trail of saliva dripped down Daehyun’s face. He shook his head angrily. “You’re getting far from perfection. They all do,” he added in a low growl.

            When he dropped the whip, he was panting. Your body felt heavy and he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He saw the blood and suddenly the charisma was back. “Oh, poor baby. I think I may have gotten ahead of myself. I won’t have all the fun now. It’s time I share with you.”

            There was a malicious gleam in his dark eyes when he went to pull the curtains away. What you saw nearly made you faint. There was a nearly assembled skeleton pinned to the wall. Its arms were spread like yours and you shuddered. He bent to pick up the object you had seen peeking out and frowned before inserting it carefully back as a displaced pinky.

            Daehyun walked back to you with a wide smile on his face. “Meet my ideal woman, the love of my life,” he said. His hand came out to your face and you jerked away. “Shh, shh.” He whispered. “Look carefully now.” Then he gave a chilling snicker. “Pretty, pretty, on my wall, where do you think you will fall?” He sang.

            He pointed at the arms. “That was someone I met outside a café. Poor girl’s boyfriend stood her up. She had the slenderest arms. She didn’t scream,” he sighed. You bit back bile as he caressed your ribcage. “She screamed the hardest. I should have known. She was at a rock concert. The whole time I had her chained, she thought it was a joke.” He chuckled. “Then Freddie bit her and I slit a line from her diaphragm to her belly. She was thin, so I knew she must have pretty ribs.” Whimpers escaped you and he cupped your chin.

            His voice was right by your ear as he said, “Think sweetheart. Where do you  think you will fall?”

            The answer was obvious and he covered your mouth with his hand. “Shush, my sweet. I want you to be smiling when I add you. Don’t be scared.” He kissed your jaw. “I may let you choose how you want to play the final game.”

            Daehyun’s grin spread wider as you continued to shake. “You’re the last thing I need.” And when he let go of you, you started to scream. The only thing the skeleton was missing was its skull.

            He kicked over a can and the sharp aroma of petroleum hit you. He moved the cage far away and made a kissing noise at the reptile. “Sorry I can’t feed you.” He straightened and grinned savagely at you. His left eye was rolling in its socket. “Don’t look up now.” As a reflex, you did and a curved blade zoomed towards you. It enclosed your neck and slowly began to sink into your flesh.

            There was a scratch and suddenly the entire room was lit. Daehyun threw the match into the gasoline and the shadows danced across his face. He stretched his arms and lolled his head to the side and smiled at you. “I told you escape wouldn’t be easy.”

            You kept screaming when you felt the flames your feet, burning you. You kept screaming even after the blade cut through your vocal chords, rendering your terror silent. Blood gushed from you but you couldn’t look away from him.

            Daehyun threw back his head and let loose a long cackle laced with insanity. It cackled throughout the tiny chamber. You gave one last feeble tug at the handcuffs and closed your eyes, surrendering to your fate. 

 

 

This is inspired by an edit made by d-aehyuns on tumblr.

Enjoy guys. Happy One Year Anniversary to B.A.P Oneshots