Himchan 47

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            He watched the two talking and clenched his jaw. If he wanted to be really honest with himself, Himchan would admit that he had two problems. Or rather, one huge major dilemma. He was jealous, but of what exactly, he couldn’t pinpoint.

            He didn’t like watching how close his girlfriend and his best friend were. Except, sometimes it scared him a little bit because he couldn’t decide whether he was more jealous that his girlfriend liked his best friend or the fact that Yongguk liked his girlfriend. Himchan pursed his lips and wanted to hit something. What in the world was he doing?

            Himchan paced around the studio and wanted to hit himself. Why did it matter that his best friend liked his girlfriend? They were friends, and two of them were friends. It was no big deal. But why did Himchan feel a sort of possessive tug towards Yongguk? He stared at the two most important people in his life and scowled.

            When she came over to him, and Yongguk followed, Himchan had pretended that he had to go record his part in their new song. He needed time to think. He understood exceptions, and to be quite honest, Himchan was confused. He knew he was straight. He attracted the ladies and hell, he had a girlfriend.

            Maybe it was time he reevaluated his life. Himchan thought back to the first time he met Yongguk. It was during their trainee days and the slightly guy had been a calming presence. He had always been supportive of Himchan and he always listened carefully to whatever problems Himchan had. It was like having a best friend. As they worked together more and more, Yongguk soon became his best friend.

            Yongguk was a supportive figure to have and also someone fun to work with. He made the training days bearable and when they debuted, it was good to have someone who understood him in the dorms, working with him. The fans shipped the two of them together he knew but what exactly did that mean? He knew Yongguk was his best friend and that was really it.

            Himchan scowled. His girlfriend. She was someone he’s known forever and he loves her. She’s always been the girl in the background until he had come to his senses and realized how good she was. She had been with them through all their stages and albums and he could rely on her. He was happy when she and Bang had hit it off but now he wasn’t so sure.

            Himchan finished recording and walked out to find the two of them still waiting for him.

            “Himchan! Let’s go get food,” she tugged on his arm. “Yongguk’s hungry too.”

            His best friend flashed him a smile. “Yeah, can I tag along?”

            Himchan walked up to Yongguk as if in a trance. He walked around him, examining him and Yongguk gave him a weird stare. Himchan walked around and gently Yongguk’s neck. He went to the back of his neck and touched his hair.

            His girlfriend raised an eyebrow. “Himchan, are you being a weirdo again?”

            He sniffed Yongguk tentatively and felt nothing. There was no heart hammering or anything. He felt a small sense of relief. Maybe he was just jealous because he wanted Bangs reassurance to himself. Or maybe he was jealous because he didn’t want them to be better friends than he was with Yongguk. It had nothing to do with the potential fact that Yongguk could be his exception.

            Himchan heaved a large sigh and smiled graciously at the two of them. “Nothing, let’s go eat.”

            She gave him a weird look and Yongguk shrugged. By now he was sort of used to Himchan’s antics. She leaned into him and asked him, “Is there something wrong with you?”

            Himchan came out honest. “I just had to make sure Yongguk wasn’t my exception.”

            There was a silence and then Yongguk coughed, his ears going red. His girlfriend raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly. “Ah, and what was your conclusion?”

            He tackled his girlfriend and kissed her. “Nope. No feelings at her. He’s just my best friend.”

            Yongguk looked relieved and looked at him. “Were you having doubts about yourself?” He gave Himchan an evil look and Himchan scowled.

            “Please. You’re still the dad and I’m the mom. But I’m a very straight guy regardless.”

 

 

this is for BangHimJae

I didn't mean anything by this. It was kind of difficult to work with the request and so I decided to go a more creative route?

BANGHIM SHIPPER ♥ ALWAYS HAHA 

I'm sorry if this was a little lacking