Himchan 45

B.A.P. Oneshots II

 

            Himchan watched you as you got ready to leave. You touched up on your eye shadow and dabbed some perfume behind your ear. When you stood to get your pair of heels, however, he put out a hand to stop you.

            “Are you sure you really want to go?” he asked.

            You looked at him. He was supposed to be getting ready for his party and he had only gotten as far as a dress shirt. “Yes, Channie. And you have your own bachelor’s party to go to. Don’t you want to celebrate with your friends one last time before you have to be settled with little old me?”

            He grimaced and flopped backwards on the bed. “I don’t wanna,” he whined. “I don’t care if I don’t go as long as you don’t go.”

            You sighed and sat next to him. You could afford to be a little late. You had given yourself plenty of time and after all, nobody left without the center of the party. You leaned on one elbow and stared down at Himchan.

            He was looking at the ceiling. “Do you even know what goes on at these bachelorette parties?” He got up and gripped your hand.

            You pursed your lips. “I mean they’re not telling me what we’re doing.”

            He looked momentarily triumphant. “As I thought,” he muttered to himself. “Let me tell you then, sweetheart.” He pulled you closer and wrapped an arm around your waist and began to whisper. “These parties are always meant for the woman to have her last hurrah. So I’ve heard that sometimes they hire strippers and all sorts of activities go on. There’s a lot of drinking and it’s just not anything fun you want to do.”

            “I don’t mind partying and drinking.”

            Himchan clucked his tongue. “Babe, you’re missing the point. What if you get too drunk and one of those bartenders or stripper guys decides to do something horrible to you? Then what? I can’t exactly kill the guy; I’d end up in jail for it!”

            You laughed and pinched his cheek. “You worry too much. I’m sure my friends are only going to have a karaoke session with some mild drinking. We’re not too keen on alcohol, you know. And tomorrow’s the rehearsal. We can’t afford to have hangovers.”

            Your fiancé sighed dramatically. “Alright, if you insist. Then you can live with your conscience for having left me all by myself on this beautiful Friday night.”

            You snorted. Now he was going too far. “Himchan, you have your own party to go to!”

            “You’re right. I have my own party of beautiful women and pools and lots of drinking. Why did I forget? And I think some of the girls they hired are pretty hot too.”

            You rolled your eyes. “Whatever strategy you’re using isn’t working on me. I can’t picture Yongguk hiring anyone of questionable repute. You can put your dirty mind away or stop trying to make me jealous. I’m actually going to go and you will get your lazy up and go get ready too.”

            Himchan stared at you with a wounded expression. His eyes turned round and puppy dog sad. He slowly let his lips slide into a pout. “So you’re telling me that you actually want to leave me alone and go out and party?”

            You placed your hands on your hips. “Ya, Kim Himchan! Stop trying to guilt me into not going! You have your own plans. You are going to go out and have fun. And I will too. And you’re going to have to trust me to not do all those crazy things you see on television.”

            He still looked deeply wounded and you sighed. “And I’m going to trust you to have fun and not go wild too.”

            Himchan looked barely convinced. “You just don’t want to be with me,” he mumbled.

            Now this caused you endless exasperation. “Himchan! I’m going to marry you in three days. I’ll be with you for life. You don’t need me there all the time and I doubt you’re going to miss me much tonight. It’s okay. Go out, have fun. Because once you’re mine, I’m going to make sure you’re a hermit forever. So say bye bye to your friends for me.” You tried to joke to lighten the mood.

            He smirked and snagged your waist, pulling you against him. “If you don’t go tonight, we can have our own, private plans.”

            You gave him a small smile of your own and slid your legs over his lap. He looked positively delighted to have you respond. You brushed your lips against his and kissed down his jaw before whispering in his ear, “How about you save your for the wedding night?”

            You got up and walked to the closet, bending down to pick up your pair of shoes. “Bye honey. I think Yongguk will be picking you up really soon so I would go get ready if I were you. You look very hot tonight so stay away from the girls or else I’ll be jealous.” You waggled your fingers at him and threw him a kiss.

            Himchan sniffed and pouted. “I’ll make sure I don’t stay away from the girls. If you’re giving me permission to have fun tonight, there is no way I’ll be turning that opportunity down.”

            You heard him and stopped at the bedroom door. “Try anything, and you will face the consequences later.” He laughed and shot you a heart.

            “I tried to keep you, didn’t I?”

 

OH MY HEART

DAEJAE... HURRICANE B.A.P

abort.

 i cannot. I was at karaoke when my friend got the notification that the teasers came out. We were both Daewons and there was another one in the room.

HAHA I screamed so loudly...