Yongguk 67

B.A.P. Oneshots II

Yongguk

            “@BAP_Bangyongguk hi. I hope you’re having a nice day today!” You clicked send and waited for the notification telling you that your tweet had been sent. When you saw that it was, you nodded in satisfaction and got ready to start your day.

            It was a habit you had of tweeting Yongguk good morning and then asking him once in a while if he was alright and then telling him good night. You knew he probably will never see and it was okay. Because as long as he had the chance of seeing and knowing that there were some fans who just genuinely wanted them happy, that was enough.

            You whistled away and remembered with a jolt that today was the day you were finally going to meet B.A.P. A small thrill of happiness shot up your spine and you nearly keeled over when you thought about seeing Yongguk in the flesh. He was your ultimate bias and to be honest, you didn’t think you could handle the feels.

            You dressed carefully, pulling over your shirt and pulling on your skirt. You wanted to look presentable and then you shot Yongguk another tweet. “@BAP_Bangyongguk going to see you at the fanmeet!”

            You grabbed your album and went off. The fanmeet was held at the local high school, something you were surprised to find out considering that it was only a small school in a small town but you were grateful nonetheless.

            You saw that a lot of fans had already lined up to wait and slipped behind one of them. She was jabbering to her friends about having gone to their latest concert. “And Yongguk was right in front of me and I swear if I reached out, I would have touched his legs.”

            Her friend let out a small scream. “You’re so lucky! Did you get to see how much he sweat?”

            You wrinkled your nose. That was such a weird question to ask. You would have just asked if Yongguk was tired or not. There was a loud scream and you jumped. A couple of fans with cameras started to run towards the entrance and you craned your head.

            The securities pushed them back. “False alarm! They won’t be entering through here anyway.”

            You scrolled through your twitter for any updates and didn’t find any. You decided to just wait until the allotted hour. After all, you were early. The line moved slowly and when B.A.P came, there were chatters all over. You realized with a sinking heart that you were very close to the end of the line; everyone else had come much earlier.

            They moved slowly and each time someone got up to the line there seemed to be more backup. You giggled and when you were close, sent another tweet. “@BAP_Bangyongguk in another minute I’ll be asking baby Junhong to sign! ^^”

            You held your breath and bowed to Zelo when it was your turn. He smiled happily at you and you walked down the line, your legs trembling as you got closer to Yongguk. When you held out your album to him, you couldn’t look him in the eye and he chuckled when you mumbled your name.

            He signed it with a flourish and gave it back to you. “Have an amazing day, and thank you for all your care,” he said. Your mouth dropped open at his unnecessary but kind words. You blushed and thanked him.

            “Take care of yourselves,” and then that was it. You got off and nearly screamed out loud. You sent him another tweet. “@BAP_Bangyongguk thank you for your kind words!”

            You decided to calm yourself and started to head towards the café. You saw vans moving and knew that the fanmeet was probably over. You saw the vans drive away one by one as you continued down the long blocks. You smiled, hugging the album to your chest.

            There was a shout behind you and you turned. You nearly dropped all your possessions. It was Yongguk. He smiled bashfully at you and held out his iPad. “Hey, I knew I recognized you. Thank you for your nice tweets. I get them and I smile all the time because you’re so sweet.”

            Your face flamed when he showed you. Why were you dumb enough to make your picture your display? You bit your lip nervously and he smiled playfully. “I have some free time, want me to take you home?”

            Your mouth dropped open. You nodded silently and he took your hand, keeping a polite distance away. He asked you questions about yourself and when he got to your door, he bowed to you .

            “Take care of yourself please and if you like, you can still keep sending me these nice tweets. I look forward to them whenever I wake up. Although you sleep earlier than I do, it makes me happy to know that you still think of me.”

            You were speechless but knew you had to say something. “Ah, you’re so welcome! It’s just something I feel I should do. Not all the fans are creepy and insane.” You muttered the last part in a low voice.

            Yongguk chuckled. “Thank you.” He bowed and turned to go. “Have an excellent day, Baby.” He flashed his teeth at his usage of words and you waved to him.

            When you went back on Twitter, you saw that he had favorited all the tweets you had sent him that day. You bit your lip and sent another one. “@BAP_Bangyongguk thank you for being such an amazing musician, idol and person. ♥ From, Baby.”

            And three seconds later, there was a notification telling you that “@BAP_Bangyongguk has favorite your tweet!”

 

for fried-tofu-to-your-rice

ajdgha Bbang ;;