Himchan 44

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The sun was hot and it was shining uncomfortably on the back of Himchan’s neck. The heat was starting to get to him and he was beginning to be bored. Fishing was not exactly as calming a sport as his father had promised but he did boast about his skills to the boys and now he had to bring home something as proof.

            Himchan shifted on his rock and sighed deeply. He rubbed his shoulders and cracked his neck. He held his arms out carefully and waited once more for the line to move. All day he’s been sitting on his rock and nothing happened. Himchan whistled and moved around impatiently but then he remembered his father’s advice. “Sit still while fishing.”

            There was a tugging on his line and Himchan’s entire demeanor changed. He straightened and started to ready his arm muscles. “Biceps don’t fail me now,” he muttered. Himchan stood and felt the tug on his arms. He pulled and started reeling the fish in.

            The fish was resistant. “Uh uh, you think you’re going to get away with this, fish. I’m going to bring you home and cook you and fry you. You’re going to fill up Bbang’s stomach and feed my kids too.”

            He grunted and heaved and saw the beginnings of something hit the surface. It was a gigantic fish; he could see the shadows of the fish underneath the water. “Come at me, baby!” he shouted and started walking backwards, reeling the fishing line in too. He closed his eyes in the effort.

            There was a loud splash and his eyes flew open. “What the hell?” He heard a very feminine voice scream.

            Himchan let out a similar scream of his own and pointed at the woman in front of him. “W-who the hell are you?” he asked.

            “I was about to ask you the same thing,” she sputtered and pulled indignantly at her hair where the hook was still tangled in it. She pulled at it, her eyes widening when she saw the clumps of hair that came with it. “My hair,” she moaned.

            He walked up to her and roughly took away his fishing line and blew on it lovingly. “What the hell are you doing in the water?”

            She glared at him. “I was mediating.”

            Himchan nearly spewed out his saliva. “Meditating under the water? How the hell were you breathing?”

            She pointed at the water and grinned almost triumphantly. “I have water bottles filled with air underneath. If I keep coming up for air, then I’m going to ruin my mediation.”

            He wanted to laugh but remembered that he had to remain angry. He was still pretty angry. “What is wrong with you? What is it about underwater that make you so peaceful?”

            “None of your business. What are you doing here?”

             “I’m fishing! You were in my property. How in the world do you meditate with fish? Do they like calm your nerves or something? I know some countries have fish to eat the bacteria and dead skin cells, but I’ve never heard of meditating with fish.”

            “Fish?” she sputtered. “You idiot, there are no fish here!”

            Himchan was indignant. “There clearly is fish here.”

            She laughed and pointed at the sign. “No Fish Here.” She read out loud.

            Himchan’s face flamed. How had he missed that sign? He looked at the sign and then back at her and swallowed. A beginning of a smile was starting to form on her face. She was biting her lips and covering her face.

            He was embarrassed and scuffed his feet. “Er, well, it’s not my fault that the signs were confusing,” he argued. She scoffed and shook her head.

            “You owe me clumps of hair, man.”

            Himchan walked huffily away and found that she followed him. “What? Still making fun of me?” he asked grouchily.

            “No, you owe me man. My hair really got damaged by your stupid hook. I want compensation.”

            He glared at her. “I have a family to feed and I have to go fish. I don’t have time to worry about your hair. Who told you to hide underwater?”

            She clenched her teeth. “You still need to pay though.”

            Himchan looked over his shoulder at her and grinned. She wasn’t bad looking at all. “Tell you what. I catch a large fish, bring you home to dinner. That enough?”

            She narrowed her eyes at him. “Okay. But you have a family to feed you say.”

            Himchan snorted. “A family of growing boys. Don’t worry. We’re all just friends.”

            She nodded. “I guess I accept your offer.”

            Two hours later when Himchan walked into the house, Yongguk asked, “Hey, how was the catch today?”

            He hauled the fish he caught into the sink and then winked at the girl behind him, who was causing stares from the others. “Very, very nice.” 

 

THIS IS ALL FOR MUSICCHIBI

Jewell thought of the plot and LOL this is hilarious