Daehyun 115

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Why are you not coming out to dinner?”

            “I don’t want to!”

            There was a rough pounding on the door. You stared in alarm as the hinges swung open and the wood splintered. “Daehyun!” You heard the director call out.

            Rehearsal was put on hold as the prop crew ran up to survey the damage. You stared at the door that three minutes ago had been so sturdy and glared at your costar. “How did you get this to happen?”

            Daehyun looked sheepish. “How am I supposed to pound on the door? Maybe I was a bit rough.”

            The director sighed. “We’ll have to practice the ballroom scene then. Can we move to the next stage for this, please? Pit band, are you ready?”

            You walked up to him and he placed his costume gloves on so that you were holding onto furry hands. “Why are you putting these on? It’s not even dress rehearsal.”

            He grinned. “Because I need to get used to being suave with hindrances.”

            You rolled your eyes slightly and stepped on his foot. “Careful, Belle,” he warned. “I know they think you may be a little strange and crazy, but even you should know how to dance properly.”

            The music started and you placed a look of absolute raptured attention on your face as he led you around the room. You stared at Daehyun and found him smiling at you. “On the day of the performance, you just picture this face, okay? Don’t look at my mask. That would be too scary.”

            “Your face already gives me nightmares,” you hissed at him, enjoying the look of annoyance he got. It was fun toying around with Daehyun.

            He pulled you closer to him and you gripped onto the paws to keep your balance. Mercifully, the song ended and that was the end of the rehearsal. The director gave you a break and you went backstage.

            “We’ll be doing the transformation and kiss scenes next, so be prepared!”

            You didn’t quite know when you tried out for the role of Belle that your male counterpart would be the handsome, and talented Jung Daehyun. You shot him a look out of the corner of your eye as he poured himself two glasses of cold water. He was coming towards you with one of the glasses outstretched.

            “Later, when we’re doing the kiss scene, I hope you don’t mind a little tongue action?”

            You stared at him, feeling absolutely scandalized. “Daehyun! This is a school musical production not your bedroom.”

            He leaned against the table, looking handsome in his wifebeater and his tussled hair. “You were already imagining being in my bedroom, weren’t you?”

            You pinched his bare arm. “Watch it or I’ll eat garlic right before.”

            “Then I’ll just let everyone know that their dear Belle is a dragon-breathing, garlic-breathed psycho. And throw you to Gaston to boot.” He tilted his head at the antagonist of the show, who was currently taping hair to his chest in preparation for his role.

            You grimaced. “Alright, Beast. Let’s get to it.”

            The kissing scene was a little awkward. You had to first practice Daehyun’s transformation and he was lifted into the air by harnesses and when he finally landed, beaten on the floor, there was a moment where the two of you forgot your liens out of nervousness for what was to come.

            “Come on, guys! It’s ‘It’s still me, Belle.’ And then you’re going to stare at him and say, ‘It is you!’ From here, go!”

            “It’s still me, Belle.”

            You stared at Daehyun for a bit and let a smile break on your face. “It is you!”

            Daehyun held onto your hand and pulled you in closer. Your heart skipped and then he was cupping your face gently as he kissed you. You closed your eyes and allowed him to take the lead. He on your bottom lip and then you felt his tongue poking at your entrance and that was when the director called cut.

            He released you and you moved away, not really looking at him. The director looked pleased. “Best scene so far. We’re going to start from the top with the costumes so get your mics to sing your parts.”

            But you were still stuck on the kiss. Daehyun sidled up to you and nudged you. “Was it that mind-blowing?” he whispered.

            This brought you back to reality and you glared at him. “I was just wondering when you would let me breathe.”

            There was an irritating, knowing look on his face. “Mhm, well we can always mess up so we are forced to redo it over and over.” You looked at him and saw that he was smiling. “Or,” and he leaned in closer, “we can practice later at my place. You know, put in that little bit of outside effort?”

            Without waiting for a verbal response from you, he started to walk away. “Come on, Belle, we have a musical to perfect. I’ll charm you later when my rose isn’t in danger of wilting.”

 

this is for violin852

had to rewatch the movie again and that was a lot of fun, bringing back childhood memories~