Yongguk 107

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Yongguk looked right and left. The entire studio was a mess and he had a very important guest coming over in less than an hour. He stared at the stacks of lined paper on his desk, some with scratch outs and pen marks, some pristine as they awaited his words. He looked at the floor where empty water bottles were rolling, the consequence of multiple hours spent holed up there.

            He quickly bent and piled the plastic bottles in his arms. Some fell out of his hold and rolled onto the ground. He grunted in frustration and bent back down. The door to the studio opened and he saw Himchan walk in.

            Yongguk heaved a sigh of relief. “Hurry, help me clean this up.” He scurried out the door to throw the water bottles into the recycling bin.

            Himchan was still standing by the door, unsure of what had happened. “What’s with the sudden rush of spring cleaning?”

            “Girlfriend’s coming over soon,” was his best friend’s frenzied response. Himchan chuckled and began to fold the hoodies that Yongguk had slung over his chair.

            “Doesn’t she already know that you’re a slob when it comes to the studio? You don’t need to try so hard to impress her.”

            Yongguk glared at him. “Where do I put the papers?”

            “Keep them there. Just make sure the papers are together but keep them there. She’s realistic enough to know that this is an office, someplace where you’re working. She would be expecting a mess.” But Himchan’s words trailed off when he saw the ramen bowls. “Okay, these need to go. Jeez, how many of these did you down?”

            Yongguk shrugged. “Hey, I’m the one writing the wonderful songs you’re singing, okay? Don’t judge my work habits.”

            Himchan wrinkled his nose and threw the bowls out. “I’m sure she’ll be sad to see that you aren’t eating right though.”

            Yongguk looked up and placed a finger by his lips. “Shh, you’re here to help me cover up, not to rat me out. Okay, she should be almost here. I’m going to go down and get her.”

            Himchan laughed and shook his head. He grabbed Yongguk’s cologne and sprayed a bit into the air. “I’ll magically let myself out. You can entertain her. I’ll see you tomorrow. We have practice. Don’t forget.” Yongguk waved his hands and ran down the stairs.

            She was waiting outside the studio, peering in a little shyly, unsure if she could walk in or not. Yongguk smiled and jogged up to her. He took her hand and she stopped him. “I’m nervous.”

            “To see my studio?” he sounded surprised.

            “Yeah. It’s like your sacred place. I’m not quite sure you’d be comfortable showing me.”

            He looked down at the floor and mumbled, “Well, you mean quite a bit to me and if I don’t share it with you, who else would I share it with?”

            She brightened and he coughed slightly to get rid of his embarrassment and led her into the studio. He watched her as she walked psat the mirrored walls and then walked into his work area. She touched the microphone that he used to try to the songs.

He couldn’t hide his smile as she tiptoed and said, “I’m at Yongguk’s studio,” in a cute voice. When their eyes met, she quickly averted hers and coughed. Speaking into the microphone again, she said in a mock deep voice, “Chyeah, I’m Bang Yongguk.” He burst into laughter at her hand motions.

            He held his hand out for her to hold and he took her to the recording studio. “Whoa, is this where you guys record?” He nodded and she tried on the headphones. “Where are the other boys?”

            “I, uh, I sent them home.” He coughed nervously. “I thought you might want to see the studio without them being here and distracting.”

            She swung their arms. “You sure it isn’t that you just want to be alone with me?” Yongguk’s face brightened and she stuck her tongue out at him.

            Yongguk had prepared some food and he set it out in the practice room. They sat cross-legged on the floor and they ate. She munched happily as he told her about their new album and what he’s been doing.

            Her eyes narrowed at him. “Have you been staying here all night then?” He couldn’t answer her in a way that wouldn’t get her worried so he didn’t say anything. She tutted and pointed her drumstick at him. “You better be eating something more nutritional than ramen.”

            He bowed deeply. “Yes, ma’am.”

            After a few more shifty glances at him, she pounced. Yongguk landed on his back with an oomph and she giggled as she got off him. “Sorry, being here with you just makes me really happy.”

            He looked at her from below his lashes, a little shyly. He spread out his arms and allowed a happy smile to take over his face. “I love you too.”

 

this is for BeYOUtifulBaby

AJGHAJGHA

I'm so happy that everyone loves Jaylie so much ;u; It makes me happy when people say they ship Daelie~ Father-daughter OTP yes? ^^ 

adjgahdgkjaghajghjdaha sorry hit me. my feels are all over the place