Himchan 43

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            There was a loud splash and then a squeal. Zelo was laughing and clapping his hands happily as he pointed at the figure bobbing in the water. Himchan got onto his feet to look and immediately pursed his lips.

            “Ya, leave Noona alone!” He called out to the maknae. Zelo turned to the older man with wide eyes.

            “But she challenged me to throw her into the waters!” he protested. There was another splash as she finally managed to catch a large wave and flew the water towards them. Himchan flinched and she clucked her tongue.

            “Kim Himchan, get over here!” She beckoned towards him. “You’re no fun. Why would you come to the beach if all you’re going to do is sit under the umbrella and avoid getting a tan?”

            “I look better with pale skin,” he quipped. She rolled her eyes.

            “Remind me why I date you.”

            He grinned and waved to her. “Just don’t get too tangled with the guys.”

            She turned away so he couldn’t see her reaction but Himchan shot Zelo a warning look before trudging back to his place under the shade. He watched her swim, her arms the waters in strong motions.

            In front of his eyes, he saw a bunch of guys approach her as she was getting out of the waters and he clenched his jaw. He contemplated going over but she seemed to be holding her own. One of them took her by the arm and she jerked it away. Then another said loud enough for him to hear, “Nice bod you have there.” And gestured appreciatively at the tiny bikini she had on.

            This prompted him to action. Himchan stood up and started walking. “Is there a problem here, gentlemen?” he called out.

            The boys, teenagers really, frowned when they saw him approach and she pushed past them to slip her arm through his and clung onto his elbow. They wolf whistled and Himchan glared. “Do you kids not have anything better to do than to harass women?” At this, they ducked and made their way down the beach.

            Himchan was huffy as he led her back to the mat. “Thanks Himchan. They were getting annoying.” He didn’t say anything and she looked at him. “Channie? You okay? You scared them, that’s enough.”

            He closed his eyes and plopped her unceremoniously onto the sand. She let out a tiny oomph as she hit the towel. “Next time you go to buy a swimsuit, I am coming with you. Don’t they make full body ones anymore?”

            She laughed a little, probably thinking he was joking. “They’re just kids. Don’t worry too much about it. Besides, full body suits are either for really wrinkly old ladies or scuba divers. And I am neither.”

            He glared at her and sat down on the sand, not caring that he was exposed to the sun, not caring that he was getting sand everywhere on his body. She held out a hand to him. “Himchan! There’s the towel!”

            He reached over her and grabbed to a pack of seaweed. As he groused, he took a large chunky bite and looked annoyed. “I wasn’t kidding.” He mumbled.

            “What? Oh my gosh! Himchan, it’s not that big a deal. I wasn’t really harassed. They were just looking.”

            “And you’re okay with it?”

            “Well, I’m wearing this for a reason.”

            “So other guys could look at you?” his voice went up to an octave he never realized it could.

            She giggled and leaned her head on his arm. He jerked away a little and she sighed. “No, you idiot. It’s really just for you.”

            “Yeah but other people were staring.” He refused to meet her gaze, only looked out stubbornly at the beach.

            “Well that’s only because it’s the hazard of the trade.”

            “I want to be the only one to see,” he whined.

            She bit her lip to keep from laughing. “Yeah but this is the beach. What do you expect me to wear?”

            He pointed at a passing woman who had on a full length flowery swimsuit. “That.”

            dropped open. “That is a fashion crime ten times over.”

            “I don’t care,” he insisted stubbornly. “I’m the only one who should see anything.”

            She rolled her eyes. “Unfortunately, my daddy may have beaten you there. I think he used to give me baths when I was a baby.”

            He glowered at her. “You know what I meant.”

            She laughed and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her. She sidled over closer to him and snuggled into him. “Happy?” He nodded grudgingly and she opened . “Ah, seaweed,” she prompted him and he laughed, finally giving in.

 

This is for nguyun_jssc

I'm sorry if I spelled your username wrong, I can't read what I wrote in my notebook properly @__@