Yongguk 106

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “When taking care of your pregnant partner, please ensure that she is at her most comfortable at all times.” Yongguk looked up from the how-to bestseller and nodded. “I can do this.” At the boys’ skeptical glances, he amended, “I think.”

            Himchan shook his head and crossed his arms. “What did you say today was?”

            “Wife Appreciation Day,” Yongguk answered automatically.

            “Okay, and why are we part of this plan? Shouldn’t this be a solo operation for your own wife?”

            There was a shy chuckle and Yongguk scratched his neck a little bashfully. “I sort of need backup in case things don’t work out. What if she suddenly craves something I can’t make or what if she wants to do something and I need help making it happen? Please, just this one day. It’ll be my entire agenda to make her comfortable for the whole day.”

            “You do know that pregnancy lasts for nine months and you should always be making her happy,” Youngjae interjected dryly.

            Yongguk looked pleadingly at s. “Just this one day because she’s been having a bit of a hard time.”

            One by one, the five boys grinned and clapped him on the back. “Of course we will help you. Who do you think we are?”

            This was met with a relieved sigh and Yongguk stood, clapping his hands. “Alright, let’s go!”

            Youngjae casually flipped through the book. “This also says that ‘simply showing love to her every day is comfort in itself.’ Hyung, you don’t need to trouble yourself too much. You just need to send love her way.”

            Yongguk glared at the younger man. “Hey, zip it. Help me today and I’ll treat you all to dinner.” They cheered at this and Himchan plopped down on the couch.

            “We’ll make ourselves comfortable here. Call us whenever you need us.” Yongguk nodded and went out the door to go back home.

            When he got home, his wife was up, cooking. He went to her immediately and took the spatula from her. “Hey, today, let me do everything.”

            She smiled a little and took the cooking utensil back. “It’s okay. I know you’re tired. You woke up early this morning to go to the studio. It’s only eleven in the morning and you’ve already been outside. I’m pregnant, not invalid.”

            “Hey, it’s rare that I have this day off. Let me take care of you.” And despite her protests, he picked her up bridal style and brought her to the couch. She swatted him gently and couldn’t stop the smile that was spreading across her face.

            He kissed her forehead and she pouted. “What was that?”

            Yongguk smiled. “What was what?”

            She pointed at her lips. “Don’t pretend to be chaste. Especially not when I already have a bun in the oven. People already know we’ve done the dirty.”

            He chuckled at her usage and kissed her on the lips this time. When he pulled away, he took the spatula from her and went to flipping the omelets. “Make sure you add the scallion!” she instructed.

            Yongguk gave her the okay sign with his fingers and flipped the food onto a plate. He squeezed ketchup on the side and brought it to her. She reached for the plate but he shook his head. He held up a forkful and opened his mouth, indicating her to copy. She scoffed but leaned forward and ate it from his outstretched hand anyway.

            “I’m with child, not a child, Gukkie.” But he knew from the smile on her face that she was enjoying it. When brunch was over, Yongguk sat down next to her.

            “What do you want to do?”

            She stretched out on the couch and propped her feet on his lap. “Watch a movie.” He let her pick a romantic comedy and spent most of the time staring at her instead. She hugged the cushion to her and he absentmindedly massaged her feet, rubbing the soles firmly. During a rather dramatic kiss scene, she turned to look at him and smiled a little.

            “Would you like to emulate that?” he offered. She blushed and used her feet to tap him on the stomach.

            “Keep quiet and keep doing what you were doing.”

            By the time the movie ended, however, her eyes were closed and she was sleeping. Yongguk picked her up and tucked her into bed. He stayed by her side for a while, rubbing her stomach and grinning wildly to himself when he felt the baby kick. He kissed her cheek and went downstairs.

            When she woke up much later, she was pouting. “Sorry I slept the whole day away.” She hugged him from behind and leaned her head against his back. Yongguk shook his head.

            “Hey, you’re tired. It’s not easy. Just another two months left and then it’ll be more work for us.”

            She laughed and hugged him. “Look forward to it!”

            That was when the doorbell rang. The two of them went to get the door and Yongguk was only slightly embarrassed that she was still holding onto him. He opened the door and standing on the porch were the members. When Himchan saw the couple glued together, a wide smile spread across his face.

            “We brought dinner but if you two want some alone time, I guess we can go.”

            She laughed and opened the door more. “Get in, you goofballs. You can’t begrudge me some lovey dovey time with my husband.” Yongguk childishly stuck out his tongue at them as they came in.

            Over dinner, Himchan looked at her. “So, did he treat you well today?”

            She twined their fingers together and smiled. “He always does.”

 

so the concert was amazing. It's been three days and I'm still not over it adgkha 

go check out my blog for the fan account ^^

this is for jeongmin_