Yongguk 105

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You stretched, smiled at your reflection in the mirror and poked your head out into the bedroom. The sun was shining and the white walls gleamed even brighter. You glanced at the white sheets for the only visible thing sticking out from it. Yongguk’s dark head was quite noticeable.

            You couldn’t help but grin before stepping out of the bathroom. You leaned down and tapped his shoulder. “Gukkie, rise and shine.” He made no movement and you shook his shoulder harder. “Hey! Birthday boy! I know you’re a year older but that doesn’t make you elderly man material yet. Get up! Up, up, up!”

            He turned around slowly, his movements lethargic. “Babe,” he croaked in his still sleepy voice. “If it is my birthday, why don’t you grant my wish and let me sleep longer?”

            You got on the bed and sat cross-legged, staring down at him. “We have plans today!”

            “Plans?”

            You flicked his forehead affectionately and tugged on the blanket. “Of course! I’m taking you out on a birthday date.”

            A slow smile spread across Yongguk’s face and he pulled the blanket back over his armpit and snuggled into it. “Don’t take away the blanket. I’m shy.” You snorted and wiggled yourself under it, letting him pull you in by the waist. Yongguk chuckled. “Joining me? Whatever happened to waking up for our date?”

            You leaned your head against his chest. “I suppose I can forgo breakfast and make it into cuddling time.”

            He your hair and you stayed that way in comfortable silence for a while. His breathing was even and deep and you thought Yongguk had fallen asleep again. But when you looked at him, he was smiling at you.

            “I thought you fell asleep.”

            “No, just admiring.”

            You blushed. “Okay, get up.”

            “Why? I like the view.” You covered your face in utter embarrassment and he hoisted you on top of him. “No covering your face. The birthday boy wants to see prettiness.” He removed one hand to pull yours away. He craned his neck up and pecked your lips. “So what’s my birthday present?”

            “Not yet! We have to get through the rest of the day for you to get it.”

            “Oh, so it’s a night present. I see,” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and you coughed slightly.

            “It’s not what you’re thinking!”

            “It’s not?” He looked utterly disappointed. “But it’s what I’ve been wanting for a long time.”

            “What do you mean a long time? We just-”

            “We didn’t just go on a midnight run to the coffee place, did we?” Yongguk interrupted with a sly grin. “I was hoping you would treat me to a midnight latte.”

            You jerked away in mock annoyance. “That was so not what you were thinking!”

            He widened his eyes to give you a completely innocent look. “What were you thinking about?”

            You huffed and got off of him. “Never mind. You stay here. I’ll go make breakfast and then we can head out on our way.”

            He squirmed his way deeper into the blanket and waved at you. “I’ll see you in a few minutes then. Come back to me soon!”

            You hurriedly diced the fruit and flipped the pancakes. You drizzled a little syrup and added a dollop of whipped cream on the side. You carried the two plates up to the room and Yongguk was sitting up. You tried not to stare at his bare torso but that proved too difficult a task.

            “Not bad for a twenty-four year old, huh?” He winked at you.

            “Eat. Twenty-four doesn’t mean you’re going to start losing your abs anyway.”

            He took your wrist gently and pulled you down next to him. “Eat with me.” He carefully used the fork to cut off a piece of the pancake. Yongguk watched you chew and smiled in happiness. “Thanks for making me look forward to more birthdays.”

            You leaned in and kissed the drop of syrup that remained on his lips. “Aww, look at you, getting all sentimental.”

            Yongguk grinned at you and you leaned in against him, already looking forward to the rest of the day. 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YONGGUK ♥

Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us and for always diligently leading B.A.P. Thank you for putting your heart and your passion into your music. Thank you for stealing all of our hearts and guiding Babyz so that we too can learn to be better people. You are truly an inspiration to everyone and with age, comes more wisdom. Thank you for sharing you with us. Happy 24th ♥ 

this is also for kintoun