Youngjae 75

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Ah! EXO!” Youngjae winced. The girl next to him hugged herself in excitement and jumped up and down.

            Her brother tsked and shook his head. “You have zero loyalty. You were never this excited when we have a comeback.”

            She smiled not so sweetly at Daehyun. “Well that’s cause, to quote Kris-Oppa, ‘you are not my style.’ Look at how good they look!”

            Youngjae scoffed and wondered why he was even friends with her. “Telling us how good looking they are is like us telling you SNSD’s hot. Zero appreciation on both sides.”

            She blinked at him and for a moment Youngjae’s heart skipped a few beats. Darn her and her good genes. “Are you jealous that they’re doing better than you are?” All good will towards her vanished and Daehyun stepped in.

            He flicked her forehead. “Get out of here. It’s not a competition. They do them, we do us. And you, my darling little sister, can go do you. Think what you want. I need to go get ready. Youngjae, get over here. We have a performance. I bet you didn’t even come to see us.” Daehyun shot his sister an angry look.

            “Nope. It just doesn’t hurt that you happen to have family VIP passes. Now excuse me. I need to find EXO’s dressing room. Chen-Oppa!”

            Youngjae snorted when he heard Daehyun mutter, “But, I’m a better singer than he is.”

            Youngjae exchanged looks with Daehyun and the two of them rolled their eyes. “I sincerely hope we don’t have fans like her. She’s crazy. If she barges into their room, I will be so embarrassed and unable to face them when we perform together again.”

            Youngjae laughed. “Nobody has to know you’re related.”

            Daehyun gave him a deadpan look. “Really? Because we look almost alike, except she has long hair and maybe a little bit uglier.”

            The two of them laughed and continued down the hall. Youngjae wrinkled his nose. She was Daehyun’s sister and definitely off limits. And yet, it would be nice to have her excited because of him, over him. He mentally slapped himself. If Daehyun found out about these thoughts, he would surely never talk to him again.

            It was after the performance that the three of them were walking her back home and she was attracted to the back of the venue by a large crowd. “Youngjae!” she tugged on his arm. “Have your disguise because we’re going in.”

            He held her back, attempting to control her but she dodged from his grip and weaved into the mob. “Chen! Chen-Oppa! Sign please!”

            Daehyun’s mouth dropped open when he saw what she was doing and he determinedly walked into the mess, with Youngjae following. They were crazy, Youngjae thought. People were bound to recognize them. She was all the way at the end now and Daehyun was angrily yelling out her name.

            “Get back here!”

            The girls turned at the distinctive voice and suddenly the tide shifted. EXO’s van drove off and the girls began to enclose the two of them. Youngjae could barely see anymore. “Ah! B.A.P! Daehyun! Youngjae!”

            Daehyun bowed politely, but still tried to get across when a girl grabbed Youngjae’s arm. “Oppa, you looked so good today in the performance!” Youngjae gave a nervous chuckle before trying to escape her grip but more girls latched on, exclaiming similar things. “Wah! Oppa be my boyfriend?”

            When Youngjae finally looked up, she was standing outside the crowd and staring at him with a somewhat sour expression.

            The two of them were fighting and Youngjae rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry, what are you angry about?”

            “How can you stand those girls saying those things to you?” She was tapping her foot, and unable to put into words what she was angry about.

            “I mean, come on. I bet you secretly fantasized about Chen being your boyfriend too. Relax. They were just being friends.” She bit her lip and shook her head. Youngjae was confused. “No, what?”

            “No, I never thought about him being my boyfriend.”

            He snorted. “Are you sure about that?”

            “I thought about you, you idiot.”

            This outburst made Youngjae stop and he stared at her. “What?”

            She sighed in exasperation and stood on her tip toes so she could yell into his ear. “I. Like. You. You. Idiot.”

            At that moment, Daehyun stepped out of the house. “Alright, no funny business between the two of you. Get in here.” And Youngjae could see that his ears were red.

            It had taken Daehyun two weeks to come to terms that his best friend and his sister were potentially dating. When realization hit, Daehyun presented Youngjae with a long list of rules. Youngjae had been forced to sign the contract and all was well.

            Dating her made him happy. Even though she shared a lot of Daehyun’s louder traits, she was fun and cared about him. When he was tired, she brought him food. When he was busy, she sent him texts to keep him company. The only downside was her consistent love for Chen.

            It was Idol Athletics Championships and she showed up with a large Chen banner. Youngjae had been sitting, looking for her and when he saw the bright neon yellow she had promised to wear, he expected to at least see a B.A.P banner. But all he saw was Chen, and his reaction was immediate, and derpy as it was, absolutely appropriate. 

 

this is for exoticshawol101

sigh sorry this one was a bit cracky... I just need to catch up because the double updating is really draining ;;

I'll make it up to you dear

And, I think AFF no longer shows the chapter as rated unless you click it and see the tiny M next to the chapter...