Jongup 47

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You stared across the table at Jongup and sighed. He looked tired, as per usual. You reached across you to hold onto his hand. “The company hasn’t been letting you sleep too much, has it?”

            He grinned a little and took a sip of his smoothie. “It’s alright. It’s something I have to get used to is, isn’t it? You’re probably really busy too. Miss A has been preparing for a comeback and I know you’re dancing with them.”

            You shrugged. “Not as busy as you are. You’re so lucky, Jongup. You already have your path spread out in front of you.”

            He stopped drinking and looked at you. “Hey, hey, you’re not doing too bad yourself. We started out as just kids who like to dance and now we’re both working at large companies, doing what we love.”

            You kicked the table post a little and thought about how useless you felt. “Why do you even risk your status by hanging out with me? Jongup, you know that you aren’t really allowed to date and if the fans see you with a random girl, how would they feel?”

            Jongup rolled his eyes and slid his legs among yours. “Hey, you know how I feel about this already.”

            You could feel the tears coming and tilted your head back. “It’s really annoying to have the other trainees make fun of me because they say I’m not good enough. It’s so hard. I don’t know how you did it, Jongup. It’s so hard competing among the other girls. None of them are particularly nice and I can’t do this anymore.”

            He stood up and placed the money on the table and took your hand. “Come on, let’s go to the park. I think I need to talk to you.”

            You followed him out the door, shielding your face in case someone recognized him. You didn’t want him to get in trouble. He noticed and took your hand away. “We have really supportive fans. Stop it. Right now is your confidence that I want to work on.”

            He walked you over to a park bench and sat down on one end, indicating that you sat down on the other. He put his legs up on the seat and stared at you. “Alright, therapy session with Dr. Moon time!”

            You couldn’t help but giggle a little. You looked at him. “Okay. Talk to me.”

            He stared into your eyes. ‘You need to be willing to cooperate though. You can’t just nod and say okay. I want you to be able to truly absorb what I’m saying okay?”

            You bit your lip and nodded. “I think I can nod this one time.” He playfully pushed your knee before clearing his throat.

            “Alright, let’s go. I don’t really know why you keep having these moments of insecurity but apparently it’s not enough for me to tell you that I think you’re perfect. It doesn’t matter that I’m an idol and you’re a backup dancer. Do you know how much I learn from my backup dancer hyungs? They really have a lot of knowledge and if anything, they are what makes the stage looks good. I’ve trained with them before.

            “I know how hard you guys have to work to be even more coordinated than the idols themselves. Because you get all the hard parts, always dancing and you don’t even get to sing to cover up any mistakes.”

            Your eyes filled with tears and you stared down at your hands. Why was he always so accurate? It seemed as if he knew exactly what to say to make you feel better.

            “Look at me. I’m an idol but that doesn’t mean you’re any less important. It’s like saying oh you’re a doctor and I’m a teacher and you’re more important than me. No. That’s not how a relationship works. I like you because you’re you not because you’re famous or rich or whatever. Okay? And as for the fans, let me handle that.”

            But then a frown etched on his lips. “But I don’t like the idea of you training among mean girls.” He placed his chin on his hand and let out a humph. “I know it’s impossible to avoid them but is there any way for you to come over to TS? We have nice trainees!”

            You laughed a little. “Jongup! Then this relationship would be even more impossible.”

            He let out a tiny sigh. “Okay. I guess so. But you know what, why do they make fun of you?”

            “A couple of them found out about us and they say that you’re more successful and a better dancer because you made it big and I didn’t.”

            Jongup rolled his eyes. “Can I speak to them? Because I’m honestly really annoyed right now.”

            You moved forward and took his hand. You kissed his fingers. “It’s okay, Jongup. Thanks to you, I know that I’m better than what they say and besides, you don’t care so why should I?”

            He smiled happily at you and lowered his legs so he could move you next to him. “You’re perfect and I want you to know that.”

 

this is for spyong92

sorry it's so short T__T tired