Youngjae 74

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The two of you sat across from one another and that was when Daehyun joined. “Hey, were you sharing a moment and should I go?” He said this half teasingly, half seriously and you snarled at him.

            “No, you can stay here, thank you very much. Don’t leave me alone with him.”

            Youngjae scoffed. “It’s not like I’m going to eat you or something.”

            Daehyun looked from you to his best friend and smirked as he reached into the middle for a deck of cards. “I’m not quite so sure about that.”

            The two of you him with lightning speed. “What?”

            He quickly looked down and began to shuffle the cards. “Nothing, nothing,” he muttered. “What are we doing? Strip poker?”

            You glanced at Youngjae and counted the articles of clothing he had on. “I really don’t appreciate the fact that your girlfriend isn’t here, but I think I’ll be able to hold out. I’m pretty good at it.”

            Youngjae snorted and looked at you. “Please. You’re talking to the king right here. You’ll find yourself losing all your clothes in a snap. Why don’t you just stop before you embarrass yourself.”

            You rolled your eyes upwards, unable to comprehend that he was so annoying. Daehyun took in the situation and rapidly distributed the cards. “Okay guys, let’s not go claw at each other’s throats before we start. Will it be just drawing five cards and then seeing who has the highest round? You can exchange one or more of your cards of equal value.”

            You took your hand and glanced around at the two boys. Daehyun’s poker face was practically nonexistent and you saw him wince a little and knew he was going to be exchanging. When you looked at Youngjae, he had a blank face and was looking at his cards with zero expression.

            You glanced down. You weren’t going to exchange anything. You had a pretty high number, with your lowest card a nine. Daehyun quickly traded his cards and then the three of you flipped your cards over.

            Impossible. There was no way Youngjae won. Daehyun groaned and took off his sweater. The two of them looked expectantly at you. You glanced down. Shoes were already off so you took off a sock.

            “Ay,” Daehyun complained. “You should save the socks for last.”

            “Not my fault you enjoy being on your way to flashing the world. Don’t blame me for my modesty.”

            The game resumed and you felt your winning streak falter as you removed your other sock, a sweater and the vest underneath it. Youngjae, on the other and, had yet to lose anything. You closed your eyes and slowly flipped over your hand. Please, this time, let you win.

            Youngjae cursed and you looked up to see that finally you won. Daehyun groaned and threw his cards down. “At this rate, I’ll be and Youngjae would barely have stripped. New rule change. Winner chooses who strips.”

            You won the next round and glanced at Youngjae. “Get rid of that hat. It’s ridiculous.”

            He gave you a cocky look and slowly removed it. “Whatever you say.”

            When Daehyun won, he, too, targeted Youngjae, making him remove his sweater. But then Youngjae won the next few hands and you and Daehyun were once again equally unclothed. He sat in his thin t-shirt and jeans. You were in your jeans and tank top. If you lost two more rounds, you were done for.

            You had no choice but to trust in the god of the cards. You eyed Youngjae and watched to see his facial muscles, to try and find some sense but he was really good. However, you managed to win the next few rounds too, much to your delight.

            “Youngjae, strip,” you ordered. He did so without much complaint.

            “Youngjae, strip again,” after your third win. This time he did protest.

            He looked up at you and snapped angrily, “What about Daehyun? He’s about to lose! Just get him out!”

            You looked over at Daehyun who shook his head rapidly. “I’d rather get you out first.”

            This fueled Youngjae’s determination and he managed to win, forcing you to remove your pants. You folded in on yourself and prayed that you could maintain your tank top, and the game.

            When you won the next round, you pointed at Youngjae again. “Get rid of it.”

            “I know you want me really badly, but can’t you please pick on Daehyun for once?”

            Your ears turned bright red and Daehyun chortled obnoxiously. “Take off that shirt and be quiet. I never said anything about wanting to see you without clothes.”

            “Then why do you keep targeting me?” He was indignant.

            “Because then you can lose!”

            The two of you were standing by now, you trying to get him to take off his shirt, and him desperately clinging on to it. Daehyun looked at the two of you slyly and smirked. “I’ll be going now. Urgent matters. The is too strong here anyway. Good luck, y’all.” And with an annoying snigger, he pulled on his clothes and slipped out the door, leaving the two of you staring after him.

            “,” you sputtered. “How ridiculous.” But it didn’t stop the blush that was spreading over both of you.

 

I'll be double updating today and maybe updating tomorrow.