Zelo 67

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Yeah, no problem Unnie. I’ll make sure he stays in line. Don’t worry. I’m sure Jaylie loves him.” You hung up the phone and turned to your boyfriend who was currently lounging on the couch. He had just come back from practice and wanted to spend some time with you.

            You gave him an apologetic look and poked him. “Junhong, wake up.”

            He opened one eye and pouted. “Why?”

            “Your Daehyun-Hyung has a favor to ask of you.”

            He groaned. “I knew it. He was really nice to me today. I knew that it wasn’t just out of the kindness in his heart. What does he want from me?”

            “Uh your sister just called saying that they’re going out for tonight and if it’s possible, can the two of us go and watch Jaylie?” You could see the conflict going through his features. He loved Jaylie but babysitting was not on his agenda for the night. “Daehyun offered to buy you a new skateboard.”

            This made him stop. He had been wanting a specific skateboard for the longest time but couldn’t bring himself to buy it. “Well, if he insists.” His hyung was, after all, a married man and could afford this type of stuff.

            You scoffed a little at his sudden change in attitude. “Alright, let’s go then.”

            When the two of you got to Daehyun’s house, you rang the doorbell. Junhong’s sister opened the door and she smiled. “Thank you guys for coming.” She took her little brother’s hand and hugged him. “Thank you, baby bro. You know Daehyun.” She rolled her eyes a little. “He decided on a whim we were going to celebrate Valentine’s Day early and nobody else wanted to babysit.”

            Junhong wrinkled his nose. He could never say no to his sister but he could always vent out his frustrations on his fellow band member, which he proceeded to do so the moment Daehyun appeared into view. “Hyung! Why do you have to celebrate Valentine’s Day today?

            Daehyun gave him an innocent look. “We’re busy for the next few days. When would I be able to celebrate then?”

            “What about me? I have a girlfriend too!”

            “Celebrate it today! Just don’t do any dirty business or else Jaylie will catch you.”

            You quickly stepped in before the two males could get any louder. “Just go, and you guys don’t do any funny business. One kid is enough for now.” Daehyun grinned, absolutely unashamed as he put on his coat.

            “We’ll see, we’ll see,” he sang as his wife covered her face in embarrassment. “Shut up Daehyun!”

            Once the two noisy parents have left, you followed Junhong into the kitchen. “Where’s the little princess?”

            The two of you searched the living room, and her room only to find that the whole house seemed to be empty. “Uh, do you think we should call them and ask where Jaylie is?” But Junhong was no longer next to you.

            The next thing you knew, there was a happy squeal and he appeared again with Jaylie in his arms. “Unnie!” she called out and threw her arms around your neck. You laughed and took her from Junhong.

            “Where were you hiding, princess?”

            “Uncle Jellow found me! I was in the bathtub!” Her bright eyes shone as she laughed, happy to be around her two favorite babysitters. “Mommy and daddy are out, so can we play?”

            Your boyfriend laughed and gave in to her cuteness. All the complaints he had about not being able to spend Valentine’s Day with you was lost as he was absorbed by Jaylie’s chatter. She flung her three year old body across the couch and landed dangerously close to Junhong’s crotch. He flinched and you laughed. “Survive until tomorrow morning and I promise you’ll get what you want.”  

            He turned to her and playfully placed her into a headlock. “Is Jaylie hungry? What do you want to eat?”

            She thought carefully and you knew she was plotting something behind her parents’ back. “Cereal! Lucky Charms cereal with banana milk.”

            “At night?” You looked at her. She nodded earnestly. Her tongue slipped out, a habit clearly inherited from her father as she leaned in to try and convince the two of you to let her have her way.      

            Junhong got up. “Okay, let’s go find the Lucky Charms!”  He held out his hand for her to hold and she grabbed it eagerly. You followed them and she pointed at the tall cupboard.

            “Daddy hides it up there so I can’t get it when I want to.”

            He easily reached up and grabbed it for her. Then spinning around and throwing the cereal box into the air and coolly catching it with the other hand, he turned to her and bowed. “Jaylie Princess, the cereal will be served.” He snapped his fingers at you. “Please bring Princess her milk.”

            You rolled your eyes and went to pour the banana milk into a bowl for her. She ate it happily and held out the spoon. “Uncle Jellow? Unnie?” she offered it to you. Junhong gamely took a bite and opened his mouth like a bird.

            “You can eat it from me,” he mumbled, tilting his head back to keep the milk from spilling. You wrinkled your nose and ate from Jaylie’s outstretched spoon.

            “Tell Uncle Jellow he’s being gross.”

            The little girl giggled, going along with the conspiracy and reached to tap Junhong’s chin. “Close your mouth Uncle Jello! You’re being gross.” He swallowed and then stuck out his tongue at you.

            “Should I kiss unnie?” he asked her. You were shaking your head.

            “If your sister and Daehyun-Oppa finds out,” you warned him.

            He ignored you and persisted. “What do you think? Do you think unnie should get a Valentine’s Day kiss?”

            She squealed in delight and looked at you and then him and back again. Her smile was infectious as she nodded. “Yes! Uncle Jellow kiss! Kiss!” she egged the two of you on. Junhong reached for you and pulled you to him. He stared into your eyes for a while and tilted his head to kiss you. You tried to break away after a few seconds but he held you there for a few seconds longer before pulling back.

            Jaylie was clapping her hands, cereal forgotten as she got out of her seat. She squirmed between the two of you. “When will mommy and daddy come back?”

            “Tomorrow morning so we’ll be spending the night with you.”

            She brightened. “Can we make a Jaylie sandwich?”

            Junhong looked puzzled. “Sure, do you have the ingredients for it?”

            She shook her head. “When we sleep. Mommy hugs me and daddy hugs me and they call it a Jaylie sandwich.”

            You pulled back from Junhong and nodded. “Of course! Do you want to take a bath now and then we can read you a bedtime story and make the Jaylie sandwich?” The little girl took your hand and nodded.

            “Yes Unnie!” she obediently followed you up the stairs. While she was in the bathtub, you took a step out and saw your boyfriend standing outside, waiting for you.

            He grabbed your hand and held you to him. “Tomorrow, I’ll get Daehyun-Hyung to cover for me at practice. Then we will go out and celebrate Valentine’s Day.”

            You laughed and nodded. “Sounds good. Now let me go so I can take care of your niece. And don’t pull that kissing thing again. I swear Daehyun will have your head.”

            He kissed you anyway. “As if I care. He gets to have his fun, I can too. Love you, now go. I hear her yelling for you.”

            You entered the bathroom in time to see Jaylie hold out her rubber duck and place it to her lips. “Mwah! Unnie one day I want to kiss a boy like Uncle Jellow too!”

 

 

meep apparently you guys really like to ship me with Daehyun and Jaylie @___@

this is for otakugirl123, and the plotline was what she wanted. Don't do that guys. I don't deserve to have perfection like him sobs