Jongup 71

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            He saw the older male trot out and crouched low. He didn’t want to appear weak but he didn’t want to force a fight either. It was against instinct to let the male get so close but he also wanted to be considerate. Females wanted males who protected them, but he knew that his wanted some space sometimes. He let out a low growl as he sensed the other male’s intentions.

            The male was trotting forward at a quick pace, clearly thinking he could do what he wanted. Jongup let out a tiny growl as his mate cocked her head. She let out a happy bark, clearly recognizing the other male and he grumbled. He wasn’t a pushover but he respected her friends and if this was another wolf who had grown up with the family, then he couldn’t say anything.

            Instead, he sat on his hunches and watched the two interact. His mate playfully nudged the newcomer and he let out a happy growl. They pawed at each other playfully and his mate shook her tail almost flirtatiously. He bared his teeth as the other male nipped at her ear.

            Jongup felt himself get antsy. He and his mate haven’t been together for a long time and they had just started their own family, away from the pack and this intruder was making him nervous. He watched sharply as she butted him in the shoulder in the same way she did to him and wag her tail, cocking her head as if to get him to come closer.

            He did and she lunged at him, attacking him. The two of them rolled around playfully and Jongup let out an unhappy whine. He could tell from the way she held back that she did not mean to harm this stranger and he felt his hackles rise. He was clearly infringing on his territory and he should make it known. But seeing how happy his mate was, he couldn’t.

            Instead he settled back and watched. The male dug his nose into her fur and she pawed his nose, a sign that she was getting a little uncomfortable with how close he was getting. This alerted Jongup. The male got the message and her ear. Jongup growled. That was a clear sign of affection and she was not there for him to shower affection on. His tail flicked as he waited for the male to make another wrong move so he could attack.

            His mate whimpered a little but only snapped in reproach, making it seem like a joke. The offending male trotted a few steps back and rolled over so that his stomach was exposed, barking happily at her. She nuzzled her nose into his fur a little and backed away. The male got on his legs and poked her rump.

            Jongup let out a bark. That went too far. It was one thing to be playfully touching and her but the affections were getting to be too much. The bark alerted the male and his eyes narrowed as he saw Jongup get out from the den and trot out. Both males crouched low as they eyed one another.

            His mate bounded up to Jongup and butted her head against his shoulder. She let out a tiny whine and stared into his eyes. Jongup looked away, not wanting to be persuaded by her. He didn’t need her to be too nice. The other male had clearly gone too far and he was only teaching him a lesson.

            Jongup trotted forward a little bit more and let a threatening rumble rip from his throat and the other male began to back a little away. His mate was whimpering now, her nose twitching in distress. Her tail was swishing back and forth and she shook her head as he continued to walk forward.

            She touched his side with her body and let out a gentle ruff. Jongup sighed and placed his head against hers. He’s just an old friend. She was telling him. He knew that but from the looks of the other wolf’s behavior, he wanted to be more than friends, and that, Jongup could not put up with.

            He let loose another growl at the male and she sank her teeth into his shoulder, pulling him. He’ll go now. He knows I’m taken. Just for good measure, Jongup her ear and touched noses with her. The male turned to go and he sat back, satisfied. She trotted around him carefully and sank down next to him.

            Her body pressed against his and she stared at him, an amused smile pushing her lips back, showing her teeth. I didn’t take you for such a jealous wolf. Jongup grumbled. He wasn’t jealous. He was just protective. She rolled her eyes and tossed her head in a disbelieving way. She nipped his ear and settled down next to him, pushing her nose into his chest.

            Don’t worry. I won’t let another male take over your place. Thank you for giving us time to reunite a little though. I knew you would understand. Jongup straightened, proud of himself and she nipped his ear. Come on alpha boy, we have a family to start! 

 

 

Not really sure what this was but this is for DuckbuttxxDolphin

Sorry if it's a bit disappointing :/

School started for me so I've been trying to get my life together, haha. There's going to be a double update later on today, so please anticipate.