Daehyun 94

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Baby!” you called out and the dashing man of your dreams appeared in the doorway. Daehyun was casually dressed in sweatpants and a haphazardly thrown on dress shirt, barely buttoned. You your lips. Yum. In his arms was your six month old daughter.

He raised his eyebrow. “What do you want?” He only sounded minutely irritated.

            “My, don’t you look absolutely stunning,” you whistled as you walked towards him.

            Daehyun took a step back. “Okay, now I know to be scared. The compliments only come when you want something really big from me.”

            You blinked at him innocently before scowling. “Aren’t you a smarty-pants? You, me, and Jaylie, we’re invited to a dinner tonight with my boss and his wife.” You took your baby from him so you could give the appearance of the perfect mother. He can’t refuse you when you were holding his child.

            “Oh no. Nope, is that the woman who-“ he didn’t need to finish his sentence for you to nod. Your boss’ wife has quite an affinity for Daehyun and the last time the two of you had dinner with them, she had spent the entire night pinching him and touching him. You could tell that was the deal breaker for him. “Nope. Not doing it.”

            “Daehyun! You’ll have the baby with you. She can’t do anything to you when you’re so obviously taken.”

            “I was obviously taken last time too and that didn’t stop her from groping me every five seconds.”

            You pursed your lips and made kissing noises at him. “Only because you’re so irresistible. My, how lucky did I get?”

            He scowled. “Alright, but what do I get out of it?”

            “A night of satisfaction.” His eyes gleamed and you quickly went to add onto your words. “Satisfaction at the fact that you made your wife very happy by doing what she wanted you to do.” Your husband glared at you and you patted the front of his pants oh so lovingly. “Keep it in the pants, mister.” You started to walk away.

            His arm shot out to snag you around the waist and he snapped at your ear. “Tease,” he growled.

            You tiptoed and kissed him. “Not in front of your daughter. Now go get ready.”

            You had to admit, staring at him as he walked ahead of you, that your husband was quite attractive, even to older married women. You knew that it was a bit unfair coercing him to come with you, but you had to work out a deal with your boss and he had specifically invited your entire family. Right before you went into the restaurant, you grabbed Daehyun and whispered, “Night of satisfaction, remember.”

            He grunted. “Only if you mean what I want you to mean.” You laughed and nodded and he pulled open the door with a little more energy than he previously had.

            The moment you entered the restaurant, the offending woman stood up and stretched out her arms. “I haven’t seen this precious in quite a while!”

            Daehyun bowed quickly and to save himself, held out Jaylie. “You mean, you’ve never met her at all,” even though clearly you both knew she was talking about him. The woman held your daughter and cooed at her as the two of you settled down.

            As dinner progressed, you were happy to see that Daehyun was preoccupied with Jaylie. Your boss’ wife was trying to see over his shoulder, and touched him a bit too often and too unnecessarily. Your husband shot you a look and you gave him a sheepish smile before going back to negotiating.

            There was a brief moment of crisis when Jaylie cried a bit too loudly and Daehyun immediately stood up. He rocked her back and forth, muttering his apologies. He took out the still warm bottle of milk and gently fed it to her. By the time dessert came, the contract had been signed and you took your daughter from him.

            She was asleep with a small smile of satisfaction on her lips. Your boss leaned forward and smiled kindly. “Daehyun takes good care of her. He didn’t even let you worry once.” His wife reached over to his hand a bit too fondly and Daehyun casually removed it to scratch the back of his ear.

            “Thank you,” you beamed. “I know I’m really blessed.”

            When the two of you got home, Daehyun took Jaylie from you and led her to the nursery. “This angel was a savior,” he said. “If it weren’t for her, I’d probably be stuck having to entertain her for longer than I had to. Instead, all her attention was focused on this cutie pie.”

            You smiled at the pair of them and leaned your head on his shoulder. “You’re a savior too. If I had to take care of her while I worked, I don’t think I could have gotten the deal done.”

            Daehyun smiled and then suddenly the gleam was back. “So shall we go on to our night of satisfaction?” He wiggled his eyebrows and you glared at him.

            “Not if you’re going to ask it like that!”

            He followed you out of the room, protesting. “But you promised! I endured her and I took care of our daughter!”

 

 

this is for mjin99

not really a daddy fic but more of a Daehyun appreciation story :P 

no updates tomorrow or Sunday but requests are opening tomorrow for one day because spots normally fill up then XD