Yongguk 95

B.A.P. Oneshots II

Stage One: Baby Aegyo

            Yongguk was always the silent type. He didn’t much like the action of talking. It took too much effort and didn’t always accomplish what he intended it to so he stuck with physical action instead. Which was why while Yongnam was the sweet talker, Yongguk was the silent charmer. The silent but deadly charmer because he had perfected the best way to get things to go his way.

            He saw the ice pop in his older sister’s hands and while she debated between flavors, he knew he could easily get her to give him one. Yongguk walked up to her, tugged on her shirt and stuck out his tongue and shook his head rapidly, indicating thirst. She laughed. “Yongnam?” she teased.

            He stomped his foot and wiggled his entire body around. “What do you want?” she asked, and he indicated the ice pop, his tongue moving up and down with his head in an exaggerated motion. “Grape or lemon?” He made a disgusted face at the mention of the sour fruit and she handed him the grape one. “Next time ask for one.”

            He quickly leaned in to hug her waist for a thank you and was gone again. That was easy.    Sometimes he had props, and Tigger was his number one accomplice. When he didn’t want to play the boring board games his grandmother pulled out, Yongguk would casually pull up Tigger and place the stuffed toy in front of him. Then he would proceed to hold an animated conversation until he too forgot that he was supposed to be avoiding the chess game. Watching her grandson so engaged would make the elderly lady smile and that was the end of that.   

Stage Two: BABY Aegyo

            Here comes the dreaded request, Yongguk could feel it. “Bang Yongguk, you say your weakness is aegyo right?”

            He shook his head, denying it for the sake of variety. “Of course not. It’s what I’m the best at.”

            The band members laughed and he too laughed at himself for making such an untrue statement. “Well, then please show us!”

            “We should have the maknae show this because it should be his specialty.”

            But the crowd and the emcee were all chanting for him to do it. And so Yongguk had to swallow his pride, pull up his childhood skills, and he did it. He raised two fingers and blew out his cheeks a little, “Bbuing, bbuing.” It was slightly painful to do this and he could only picture how low his image must have dropped.

            Everyone else cringed and laughed at him but he thought he did a pretty darn good job. The Babyz on set screamed and he silently applauded himself on a job well done. He knew he still had it in him.

            And the nightmare continued. Every single show, every single program, the hosts went straight for the group’s weakness, and he, their weak link. And so he put his heart and soul into it. Because after all, it was for their Babyz.

Stage Three: Baby Aegyo

            “Babe! Don’t be mad. I really didn’t mean to throw it out. I just saw it on the counter and I figured that you didn’t need it.”

            She was glaring at him. “You never clean up and the one day I deem it sage to leave my papers out, you decide to play housecleaning?”

            Yongguk bit his lip, unsure whether to tell her the truth, that he had accidentally spilled coffee on the papers but decided that would hit him with even more fury. Might as well go down the road of lies. “I’ll make it up for you. I’ll go and personally retrieve another copy from the office. Promise.”

            She started to soften and he went up to her and hugged her, turning her so that her back was against him. He rocked her slowly and poked her cheeks. “Sounds good? Sounds like a plan?” He planted kisses on the top of her head and she laughed then.

            “Okay! Okay! Who knew Bang Yongguk could have so much aegyo in him?” He grinned. Little did people know he was the master at getting his way.

Stage Four: Baby Aegyo

            Here he was, back where he started, doing aegyo. Except, this time he was trying to please a baby, his baby to be exact. The little boy was screaming his head off and Yongguk tried desperately to stick the pacifier in his mouth. “Shh, you don’t want to wake mommy up. She finally fell asleep and you should too.” But the baby continued to wail.

            Yongguk sighed and picked up the teddy bear and placed it by the baby. This did nothing. He had no choice. He picked his son up and placed him on his lap. Tapping on hand on the baby’s stomach as a rhythm, Yongguk started to sing a lullaby, making his voice a little higher pitched than normal.

            This brought on a smile, finally and the baby quieted until he started to turn in his arms and fell asleep. Yongguk breathed a sigh of relief. Aegyo was hard but it could be so helpful sometimes.     

 

 

this is for omgwhy

I hope you guys look forward to tomorrow :P 

double update later on~