B.A.P Christmas Special

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Yongguk frowned as he browsed the store aisles. What to get Himchan, what to get? He looked around the store and decided that maybe he would be more appreciative of clothes. He glanced at his timer. The seconds were ticking. If he couldn’t get back within the next fifteen minutes, his portion of the money for charity would be lost.

            He glanced at the cameraman who was following behind him and gave a shy smile. “Can you help me? What three items did Himchan write down? Maybe a hint?”

            The cameraman could only give him an apologetic smile and shake his head. Sorry, couldn’t help him here. Yongguk sighed. He glanced down at the possible list of items in his hands and the crosses on the ones that he had already eliminated. A belt, a new hat and a camera. He wavered. Maybe Himchan had enough belts. Maybe it’s a camera.

            He looked at his map and groaned. The electronics store was another three floors down. He looked at the people following him and bowed quickly. “Sorry, we’re going to have to run.” And he shot out the clothing store and proceeded down the escalators.

            In the west wing of the mall, Himchan was looking through different sweaters. “Yongguk really likes his sweaters,” he whispered to the camera, knowing that this new information would send fans running to department stores to buy their oppa sweaters.

            “But I think that this time, he wants to surprise me. He wrote that he possibly wants a new Tigger, vinyl records, and a case for his iPad. I think he wants to do retro.” Himchan laughed and made a pose that imitated the receiver of his present. “Let’s go to the music store!”

            Daehyun was distracted by the food. He honestly wanted to finish in time and to give the correct presents so that he could donate his part for the charity. He glanced around the food court and sighed. His stomach could wait. “Kids, wait for me a little longer and I promise I’ll be able to have the money for your new school!” He took off for the beanie store knowing that if he couldn’t get the right present, he could at least get one that he knows Youngjae would like.

            But as he got off the escalator, he saw Youngjae stepping out and ducked. “Mission abort!” he scrambled to run to the other side but he was caught.

            “Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae ran up to him and accosted him by the shoulder. “What do you want? Let’s do this. You tell me, I tell you. This way we can go early and still be right.”

            “You want to cheat on national television?” Daehyun pretended to be shocked and his best friend scowled.

            “As if you weren’t conning the maknaes when we did Killing Camp.” Daehyun had the decency to look embarrassed.

            He glanced down at Youngjae’s list and saw that the younger boy had marked up several possible gifts and crossed out others, with explanations on the side. He read one. “Cheesecake, may be number one priority. This boy is a fattie.”

            “Hey! That’s not fair!” He pointed at that one line and Youngjae scoffed.

            “Your list is pretty accurate. Except, don’t get me a beanie. I was just shopping there. I don’t like any of the styles there.”

            Daehyun looked at Youngjae and sighed. “Alright, plan b.”

            Youngjae saluted him and walked off on his own, heading towards the cafeteria. He was pretty sure the cheesecake would be the way to go.

            Jongup picked up a skateboard and weighed it in his hands. Junhong had just gotten ten new ones from the fans and he was pretty sure that there was such a thing as too many skateboards. He placed it down and walked out. He knew that his best friend had been wanting a new coat to go with his new sweater so he walked towards the other end of the mall.

            He had less than eleven minutes by now to get the item, purchase it and go back to the meeting area. Jongup ran. Once he saw a black varsity jacket, he knew that it must be this that Junhong wanted because it was on the list, and it was too specific an item to pass up. He chuckled, paid the cashier and ran down the escalators. The others were already there and he only had one more minute.

            To add a bit of spice to the variety show, he jumped and started doing cartwheels to get him to his place. “Jongup! That didn’t work the last time!” Himchan reminded him and he got up sheepishly to walk to his place.

            “We’re all here, except, where’s Zelo?”

            Zelo had just purchased the ultimate Chris Brown collection and was rushing to get through. There was a long line and he had waited too long. He glanced at his clock. He had less than a minute. He held onto his item, clutching it to his chest, and ran, for once grateful for his long legs.

            “Excuse me,” he muttered as he weaved through the people. They let him go and finally he spotted everyone waiting. “Wait please!” He ran to his spot just as the alarm rang and the announcer stood.

            “Now that everyone has gotten here in time, we can donate up to two thirds of the money.” The group cheered and nervously waited for the judgment. “Please present your gifts.”

            Yongguk was wrong; one could never have enough belts. Himchan hit him. “I was telling you last night about the new belt that I wanted to get to go with my jeans!” Much to Youngjae’s dismay, he too had overestimated his gluttonous friend’s ability.

            Daehyun took the beanie and hit him with it. “I told you that weren’t true! I really wanted the hat! You idiot!”

            In their own happy corner, Jongup and Zelo were exchanging presents and were pleased that the other knew them so well. Once the exchanges were finished, the group lined up with the giant check and smiled.

            “I hope this money can be used to build a great new school for all the kids to learn in. Please be good, and know that Santa is always watching! Merry Christmas everyone! We are B.A.P, yes sir!”

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!