Zelo 62

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Zelo watched the two of them talking and holding hands and felt a twist of envy and sadness. How lucky would it be to be able to have a girlfriend sometimes. He knew he was still young and that he had plenty of time but it was always seeing his hyungs with his girlfriends that made him slightly wish that he too could have the same.

            Sighing a little, he wandered into Jongup’s room to play video games. The short hyung was sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone and smiling at something. Zelo peered over and Jongup looked up. “Hey, what’s up?”

            He plopped himself on the bed next to Jongup and placed his head on the older’s lap. “I’m bored. Play with me.”

            Jongup smiled down at him. “Well if you’re bored, there’s always the option of going outside and riding your skateboard.”

            Zelo pouted. “Hyung won’t play with me?”

            There was a slightly guilty look that spread through his face and then Jongup nodded. “I guess I still have time.”

            “Oh, are you busy?”

            The smiling boy scratched his hair shyly. “I’m actually meeting up with a girl later. It’s her birthday and I wanted some time to prepare something for her.”

            Zelo nodded, completely comprehending now. “Oh,” he breathed. “Is she your girlfriend?” Of all his older brothers, Jongup had been the only one without one. He was always the reliable one, the person who kept Zelo company when the others had to go out to meet their significant others.

            “I hope she can be,” he answered truthfully. “But for now, let’s see if she’ll accept my heart first.”

            “How do you get a girlfriend?” Zelo asked. “All of you seem to have mastered it, and I’m always the lonely one.”

            Jongup laughed and ruffled Zelo’s hair. “You’re still young. You’ll get there soon enough.”

            The young boy pursed his lips and headbutted Jongup’s arm. “I’ll get going then. I’ll entertain myself some other way. Good luck on getting the girl.” Jongup laughed and waved.

            “Thanks!”

            Zelo wandered down the hallway and paused outside Daehyun and Youngjae’s room. He wanted to knock and ask them how they managed to find their fantastic cooks of girlfriends but decided against it. It would either send Daehyun rambling about food or it would him into their lair of absolute coupledom. Even though the two of them supposedly both liked girls, he was pretty sure they were each other’s exceptions.

            Sure enough when he pressed his ear against the door, he heard the two of them arguing again. “Daehyun, you leave your clothes all over the floor! How do you expect me to clean up anything?”

            “You just kick it to my side and clean your half of the room. Stop nagging.”

            Zelo sighed. Yep, they acted more like a couple than they did with their girlfriends. Time to move on. He walked into the next room and knocked. “Himchan-Hyung?”

            Himchan opened the door and Zelo slid into the room. “Hyung, teach me how to get a girlfriend please.”

            Himchan stared at him dumbly for a good few seconds before laughing out loud. “Ambitious, I see. You’re still young. Wait a little longer.”

            Zelo shook his entire body and pouted. “That’s what everyone says too. But I’m lonely. Whenever you go on your dates, you always leave me at home with Jonguppie. And even now, my only loyal ally is abandoning me.”

            Himchan sat on the bed and made a pose. “Well, first, you need to have charms like me. You also need to have a good pose. You want the girl to look at you and think, wow! Go on, give it a try.”

            Zelo stood awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. He smiled a little weakly and Himchan shook his head. “No charisma. Do it again.”

            The younger boy slid his arm behind his head and tilted his head slightly to the side and didn’t really smile. Zelo nodded in appreciation. He could learn from this hyung. From all the poses he’s ever done when they were out, Himchan never smiled. He was a pretty subtle guy. Himchan clapped and nodded his approval. “There you go. Now next time you see a girl you like, pose like that slightly and then drop the pose. Make it smooth, transition into another action and she will think you are one charismatic guy.”         

            Zelo bowed and thanked him, feeling quite confident with himself. Just as he stepped out the door, he saw Yongguk walk back up the stairs. “Zelo, hey,” his oldest hyung greeted him.

            “See you later, Hyung. I’m out to get me a girl.” Zelo waved enthusiastically, leaving behind a very bewildered and bemused Yongguk. 

 

this is for MusicAddict17

I changed it up. I'm going to be putting together a lot of the remaining requests or changing up the given plotlines if I really feel like I can't work with them. I've decided that even though it's your requests, I want to make my work as top quality as possible. I'm starting to feel burnout and I don't want to lose passion in my writing.