Yongguk 90

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You didn’t know what to say or what to think as you stared at the damning stick in your hand. All the profanities you have learned in your many years of life built up in you. You hit your head against the wall behind you and clenched your fists so you could try to control your emotions. You bit your lip and forced back tears.

            Your entire body shook and you slid down to the floor, burying your face into your arms. The soft footsteps approached you and you know you should move but you were frozen. The familiar deep voice in your ears only made you cry harder.

            “Babe,” he started, “what’s wrong?” The answer was everything. Your entire life was now off kilter and there was nothing you could do to change it.

            He took your hand and then saw the pregnancy test. You tensed, not wanting to hear what he wanted to ask. You didn’t want to see him, see his face as he absorbed the information. “Is this true?” he asked.

            You nodded and cried harder. He tilted your head up so you were looking at him and Yongguk was smiling. “This is a good thing. Why are you crying?”

            Your mouth was dry and everything was swollen from the torrent of tears that was still threatening to come out. You heaved and he hugged you, kissing your hair, your cheeks as he chuckled. “Isn’t this what we wanted? We finally have a child, babe. There’s nothing to be sad about. If anything, from now on you must be the happiest you can be so that our baby will grow up healthy as well.”

            He soothed you and stood up, supporting you as you leaned against him heavily. Yongguk carried you to the bedroom and he took a cloth to wipe away your tears. He stared down lovingly at you and smiled. “You are so precious to me.” He swept the hair off your face and you grabbed onto his hand.

            “Will you love the baby no matter what?”

            A strange look crossed his features. “Of course. It’s mine.”

            You allowed yourself to smile and then your eyes slid past him and to the door. You felt suffocated; you could feel the world converging around you. Your entire life was toppling down and spiraling out of control and there was nothing you could do about it.

            The next day, you left early and slid on your sunglasses. Your hands were shaking as you drove, turning left instead of right, going south instead of north, going to another city rather than staying in yours. Your drive, which normally was only an hour, this time took two and when you parked in front of a house, rather than an office building, you got out.

            You knocked and someone stood in front of you. His hair was tousled and there was an unlit cigarette at his mouth. “It’s not your day to come,” he commented and raised an eyebrow.

            You collapsed into his arms and the smell of his leather and smoke calmed you a little. “Jiyong,” you sobbed.

            “Hey, you know I hate women who cry. What’s wrong?”

            “I’m pregnant.” You forced composure upon yourself. You had to be brave for his response.

            He gave you a look and then shrugged. “Alright. Guess we can’t’ do this anymore.”

            You stared at him in shock. Where did all the love go? “Don’t you want to know whose it is?”

            He lit his cigarette and looked at you over his sunglasses. His eyes were cold and uncaring. “No because even if it were mine, I can’t ever claim it.”

            “What do I tell Yongguk?”

            Understanding dawned on his face and he chuckled a little. He pointed the cigarette at you and smirked. “Well, that, you should have thought of before you jumped into bed with me, my sweet.”

            You clenched your jaw and felt trapped. You had thought Jiyong loved you. You had thought that you made a mistake marrying who you did but now you felt as if every choice you had made was a regret. “I want a DNA test.”

            “What good would that do you? If the baby is mine, what will you tell your husband? You know, or I hope you do, that I will never, ever marry you. I don’t like being tied down. So do you plan on risking him divorcing you and having to take care of the kid by yourself? Unless you want to trick him and lie to him. Isn’t it better not knowing? Ignorance is bliss.” You stood up and stared at him in disbelief. “And for all I know, the child could be his. I know you’re not just screwing me.”    

            The hurt washed over you as you stared at the cruel man before you. Jiyong glanced up and smiled sardonically at you. “Tough life,” he commented and disappeared into his studio.

            You were shaking as you walked out of his house. The thoughts consumed you and you steeled yourself. You had to tell Yongguk the truth and face the consequences. If Jiyong refused to take responsibility, you would.

            You waited until he came home and stood up. There would be no pretense, no time for him to love you. You had to catch him off guard. “Yongguk, I cheated on you.”

            He was still for a moment and then he blinked. “What?”

            “I’ve been cheating on you for a few months and now I don’t know whose baby I’m carrying.”

            He threw his shirt down on the ground in anger. “Tell me you’re kidding.” You shook your head and he laughed. “I’m going to walk out the door, come back in and you’re going to greet me and I’ll pretend I never heard any of it.”

            You swallowed and watched him retrace his steps before walking back in. “Honey, I’m home.” But the words had a tightness to them and you burst into tears.

            You were surrounded by your own blood, the pain coursed through your entire body. You gasped and reached for the handle for the bathroom door. You could see your hands trembling. You could barely lift your head and you cried out, wanting help.

            Footsteps approached you and the door was wrenched open. You saw Yongguk look down at you and his mouth crease into shock. He dropped down next to you and held you and you breathed heavily against him. You panted and were glad, even though it was a loss to you and a painful experience, that you miscarried. Because at least Yongguk still cares.

 

this is for Ella_Ecstasy 

I'm sorry I didn't really know how I wanted to end it. Nothing seems to be plausible, nothing seems like something that would happen, so I ended it abruptly. I know you've been waiting for this request for a long time and I'm sorry I disappointed :/ I did have fun painting GD as I did though haha