Daehyun 87

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The house was completely silent when Daehyun came back from work. It was also void of any light. He cocked his head. There was no way she was asleep. He passed by their room and saw it was empty. That was weird. Where could she be? He knew that she must be home. He saw her car in the garage.

            Daehyun gently pushed the door to the studio room open and all he saw was the eerie blueish glow of a computer screen and detached from it, he saw a bobbing blue light. He could see her face and it looked a bit pink. He flipped on the light switch.

            The moment light flooded the room, you looked up. “Ya!” you snapped at him. “What are you doing?”

            Daehyun leaned against the doorway and gave you a smirk. “Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing.”

            Your cheeks flamed and you shrugged a little. “What do you think I’m doing?”

            He gave you another irritable look. “I don’t know. Looks to me like you’re trying to conjure some evil spirits. Or maybe you were trying to save us on the electricity bill.” He cracked a grin and you huffed, knowing he was making fun of you.

            You stood and stretched, wiping away at the tears that had fell when you were rewatching the three hour long concert. You sniffed a little and shooed him away with your light stick. “Alright, you know what I’m doing. Good bye. Shoo fly. Time to go and do the things the Daehyun likes to do when he comes home, like eat. I made food for you.”

            He stretched out his hand and you took it. He led you to the kitchen and found only one serving prepared. “What? Did you eat already?”

            You nodded. “I’m going to be holed in front of the television, watching Oppa perform live.” He didn’t say anything. Instead he gave you a judging look. You ignored it and parked yourself on the couch, flipping aimlessly with the remote control until you reached the correct channel.

            You grabbed your light stick and thought of the gif that had circulated who knows how many times of Yesung waving a light stick in front of his computer and imagined yourself to be just like him. When your ultimate bias appeared, singing, you cheered loudly and got to your feet.

            “Sorry sorry sorry sorry,” you sang and danced until Daehyun stood in front of the television, looking angry. But there was no way he could be as mad as you were.

            “Hey! What the hell was that for? I was watching something!”

            “Yeah and I’m trying to eat peacefully! How can I do that when you’re here screaming and chanting and singing?”         

            You threw your light stick at him in anger and he caught it. “Forever With Super Junior,” he read out loud and sneered. “Seriously? Still?”

            You threw a cushion at him too. “You knew when you came into the relationship how devoted I am! I don’t get why you need to be so condescending now.” You leaned around him to turn on the television again.

            It was Kyuhyun singing and you scooted forward to see perfection on stage. You sighed in content as you heard his mellow voice and Daehyun plopped down next to you. He used the light stick to point maliciously at the screen.

            “Look at this guy. What’s so special about him that you won’t even appreciate what you have in front of you?”

            You gave him a scornful look. “He can sing so beautifully. Why can’t you just close your eyes and enjoy his voice.”

            “I can sing too!” Daehyun insisted heatedly. You glanced at him, pursed your lips, and shook your head. “And I don’t see you closing your eyes to enjoy the music. You’re more like screaming like a crazy banshee whenever you see him.” He squinted at the screen. “He’s not even good looking. His hair is too big for his face.”

            You grabbed the stick from his hand, giving him a bop on the head for good measure and kicked him away from you. “You’re so annoying. Shut it.”

            “It’s not just this. You also spend way too much time and money on these guys. Why would you go to see this guy’s bakery and why would you spend so much on cakes and random coffee drinks when you don’t even like coffee?

            This completely ticked you off. “Hey! I’m just trying to show support okay? It’s what I can do if I can’t always afford the concerts!”

            “Yeah but to buy things you don’t like? And it’s his mother’s store. Who cares? Are you hoping you would run into your oppa when he’s behind the counter?”

            “Just because you’ve never liked anything with such a passion doesn’t mean that you can be ignorant and jealous of someone who can!”

            Daehyun fell silent and he gave you a weird stare. You looked at him, utterly bewildered. “What? What? What are you looking at?”

            He swallowed and you followed the motion of his lips as they pursed together quite attractively and when he spoke next his voice was hoarse. “I like you with that passion.” He answered simply. The next thing that happened was completely out of what you imagined.

            Daehyun jumped up onto the couch and started waving his hands and screeching, “My love! My love! Please, notice me!” he mimicked a typical fan and your eyes narrowed even though you were shaking with laughter.

            You attempted to kick him off the couch but ended up with him sprawling over you. He stared into your eyes for a good few seconds before leaning in and kissing you. He pulled away and whooped loudly. “Yeah!! Senpai noticed me!”

 

this is for AJ_Pinky

this is again based off of my favorite drama :P but it's because this is also for Jenny. This is to your Reply 1997 feels too ♥

sorry, I said double update but I had a breakdown. I'm better now, and I hope to stay this way. Tomorrow the finals studying commences