Zelo 61

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            He watched the giggling couple on the floor and let slide a sad pout. They looked like they were having fun without him. He shook his body a little bit when he heard another happy laugh and tried to not get too upset. He placed his fists on his hips and she finally looked up.

            “Junhong-ah, are you the baby or are you the dad?”

            He wiggled his body and blinked his eyes. “I’m the baby.”

            His wife pulled herself up on her forearm and shot him a playful look. “Funny, I don’t remember giving birth to such a large baby. When did you pop out?”

            He plopped down on the floor next to her and held out his finger for his baby to play with. Seunghong examined the digit and without a second thought, stuck it in his toothless mouth and gnawed. The ticklish gesture made him laugh but he refocused his attention on the beautiful lady lying next to him.

            “I’m the baaaby not the baby. I popped out a while ago, but you call me baby anyway. Remember? I actually had some attention before this poopie monster came out and existed.”

            She tapped her chin, pretending to think. “So this is what it’s about? You want a little more attention?”

            Junhong stared into space and looked off elsewhere. “I wouldn’t say that. I just wanted a little bit more of your time. And maybe you should try to make some food for me that I like rather than the mushy food you try to force feed him. The little guy doesn’t even eat it and then I turn into the garbage bin.”

            dropped open and she stared at him. “Do I really do that?” The look of genuine shock on her face was too much and he nearly cried in exasperation.

            “Did you really not realize that you were torturing your poor husband here?”

            She shook her head and he let out a tiny sigh. “And you always forget about me during bedtime and wakey time.” She covered as she giggled. Junhong was reverting into his baby like ways. “It’s always waking up and then running to see if his diapers are clean. They are clean, in case you haven’t noticed. I wake up earlier than you do to change them. Did you think he was a miraculously clean baby?”

            He pulled his now slightly prune-like finger out from the baby’s mouth and wiped it on the bib. Grunting a bit from his position, he lifted the baby onto his lap. Junhong turned him to face her. “Look at him. This is Choi Seunghong, also known as the attention stealer and number one diaper messing machine. Look at these chubby cheeks and how pale they are. The little monster isn’t even embarrassed to hold his title.” He tickled the baby’s stomach. “This endless cavern right here, this bottomless pit, is also the bane of my existence. It always happens to be that when he’s eating actual good baby food or drinking milk, he can finish everything. But give him mom-made mashed up, bland goop and all of a sudden he’s generous enough to share with his daddy.”

            Junhong smiled a little to see his wife holding her stomach, shaking with laughter. He placed his face by the baby’s and tried to emulate the blissfully unaware expression. “He is a drool master, and yet the mommy always kisses him. If daddy woke up with drool on his face, she would shove him towards the bathroom and order him to clean up. Nowadays if the big baby wants some attention, she turns away and claims no time, but if this lion starts roaring, she runs to him immediately.”

            Seunghong leaned his head against his father’s chest and started to close his eyes. Junhong stared at him and got to his feet, rocking the bundle of ninety-seven percent happiness and three percent nightmare. “Eat, sleep, drool. Oh how I envy the baby life.” He saluted his wife before walking into the nursery and tucking the baby in.

            When he came back out, she was standing and waiting for him. She ran towards him and clamped her arms around his middle. “Oomph,” he choked. “Heavy lifting made you stronger.”

            She nuzzled his stomach and tiptoed to kiss him. He helped by lifting her up. “I’m sorry, baby,” she told him and he couldn’t hide the grin on his face. “I’m sorry I make you eat mushy baby food when he doesn’t want it. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I know that you change his diapers. You don’t always roll off the bed very quietly you know. And I much appreciate it. I also apologize for not giving you enough attention.”

            He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her. “It’s okay. I love him too.”

            She glanced at her watch and smiled up at him. “Well my baby daddy. We have a good three hours until midnight and I know that he’s all sleepy and tucked in. Want to have a movie date night?”

            Junhong thought about it and he picked her up and swung her onto the couch. “Sounds good. You choose the movie, I get the popcorn. I’ll see you in ten minutes.”

            She blew him a kiss and laughed as he bounded out of the room, and hugged herself in excitement.

 

 

This is for Harin_Ahn

:D all the cuteness when it's baby Jellow :)

adgjkhadjkghad potential double update tonight so look forward!