Youngjae 66

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The package was shipped to TS Entertainment and when it arrived, it took two people to carry it in. “Who is it for?” the secretary asked.

            “It’s for Yoo Youngjae.”

            She blew her hair out and sighed in a bored manner. “These fans. Don’t you think they have better things to do with their time and money than sending out giant gifts all the time?”

            The mailman shrugged, used to this behavior already and tossed a mint onto the lady’s desk. “Here, ahjumma, fan present from me.” She clucked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

            “Young ones these days are always so insolent.” But she was smiling as she said it. “Go. The elevator is waiting.”

            The man bowed to her and carried the giant package to the practice room. At the moment he placed it down, he saw said recipient open the door and bowed to him. “Oh, this is such a large package! I’m sorry you had to carry it up.”

            The mailman smiled and gestured at it. “It’s for you. Is there anywhere for me to leave this?”

            Youngjae looked surprised. “For me?” He tiptoed and peered at the sticker on the box. A smile spread across his face and he nodded in appreciation. “You can just leave it here. Thank you for your hard work.”

            “No problem. You guys keep working hard. But try not to come out with too many albums.” He patted his back pocket in the indication of his wallet and winced slightly. “My daughter drains my wallet whenever you come out with an album, and those photobooks. But very talented. Better than the other people she used to listen to.”

            Youngjae bowed again. “Thank you!”

            By this time the other members have come out to see what the commotion was about. They all reared back when they saw the giant thing at their door. “Damn, what is this?”

            “Are you sure this is safe?” Daehyun asked.

            His best friend gave him a look. “Yeah, this guy carried it and it went through shipping and everything. I’m pretty sure they have had examined it by now.”

            “Open it Hyung!” Zelo encouraged.

            Youngjae grabbed a knife cutter and opened the tape. The box completely fell apart, with all the sides falling flat on the floor. None of them moved. The object was cased nicely in bubble wrap but it was still obvious what it was. They began to take it off and stood away in awe. There was a nearly life sized statue of Youngjae and he was smiling. The likeliness of it was amazing.

            “Wow, somebody is dedicated,” Daehyun whispered.

            Youngjae walked around it and admired it. She was only off by a couple of centimeters. He studied the chains; she had even gotten his earrings right too. There was a note and he picked it up.

Youngjae Oppa!

This was supposed to be for your birthday but I never got the time to send it to you. I’m sorry if this is a bit burdensome, but it was something I’ve been working on for my senior project and so I figured this would be a good, but late present.

            I hope you’re taking care of yourself. It’s pretty light so you can settle it in a corner or something. Or maybe you can put it next to Daehyun’s bedside ^^ We know that Daejae is real. I hope you work hard in Japan and I hope that you can look forward to meeting me at a fanmeet!

            I’ll be the one with the album for you to sign!

 Much love, a fan~

            He shook the letter. “This is quite possibly the most cryptic letter I’ve ever gotten. Are you sure she’s a fan? She’s the one with the album? What a troll.”

            “A troll that spent ten months on this just for you,” Yongguk reminded him and Youngjae sighed.

            “This is such a beautiful present. I really don’t know how to thank her.”

            The opportunity presented itself soon afterwards. When B.A.P was on a show, a segment was dedicated to thanking their Babys. Youngjae, when it was his turn, held out his giant lollipop and smiled at the screen.

            “To all my fans, I love you. To the fan who sent me another me, I want to stand here for a while and thank you profusely. Thank you for your dedication and for your hard work. And yes, I will look forward to seeing you. Maybe you can be someone else more than just the fan with the album? Maybe you should make a mini statue of you and send it to me beforehand so I can be prepared when I see you! To our fans, I love you!” He waved the lollipop at the screen and bowed.

            When the segment was over, even Himchan looked impressed. “International television shout out, great present, Youngjae, good job.”

            Youngjae thought about the statue, currently in their room, with its special cloth covering it. “Well it was an amazing present.”

 

meh not sure about this

I'm sure you'll like the next one though ^^ 

I'll be taking an indefinite semi-hiatus until finals are over and until I've figured out my things.