Zelo 58

B.A.P. Oneshots II

This is for roxsanime

I based this off of Gossip Girl, so I hope you guys enjoy. New format to spice things up a bit ^^ sample if you need 

I'm going to try to double update so look forward please 

November 3, 2013

Good morning my lovelies~. Everyone’s favorite gossiper is back. Did ya miss me? Like everyone else, I have my own busy- and somewhat scandalous- life to live. So while I’ve been on my one week break, I figured our subjects have been up to naughty deeds. But don’t worry. I see it all.

            What are you up to for fall break? I know I went and got myself a nice, golden tan. Summer in winter is always a must. If you’ve only been sitting in front of your computers, actively refreshing your page to see if I’ve updated, you need to get out and see the air more. Breathe it in. Live your life. But since we’re all here anyway, how about we move on?

            There would be some pretty big revelations today. I have pictures and everything. But before we get to our biggest scandal, let’s start off with some sightings and misgivings.

            Spotted: everyone’s favorite gummy-smiled endowed, underground rapper stepping out from a jewelry shop. Is the man finally getting engaged? Are those hearts I hear breaking? But then again, we’ve all seen him arm in arm with a certain girl.  Maybe we can raise the stakes a little higher and suspect a possible… accident? We’ll have to keep you all posted on that one. But he sure didn’t look happy. If anything, I’d peg his face to that of a man on a mission. Well, BYG, whatever your mission is, I wish you the best of luck. I’ll regret quietly that I’ve never got to have some fun with you before you were snatched.

            Caught: a certain bad boy was caught sitting by himself out on the swings. This seems to be a big change from the harem he normally surrounds himself with. Who knows, maybe H is just waiting for me…

            Food for thought: what does a certain hottie do when his girlfriend is out of town? I don’t know about you ladies, but I know that I’ll be the first one knocking on his door. D has been quite a few trips to the local supermarket. Stocking up for a potential party? We can only keep our fingers crossed! I have seen him make a couple of runs to the liquor store. Maybe D has something up his sleeves. We’ll have to see how that one develops.

            Missing: it seems as if our beloved Y has been taking a hiatus from this scene ever since it’s announced that he may be expelled. Could it be that one of our school’s brightest and biggest partier could finally be slipping into hermit mode? Let’s hope not. For all you ladies who’ve never danced with Y, let me just say that he has some moves. Jealous yet? We hope we can find you soon and you can come back to our society; the ladies will miss you.

            Updated: recently we’ve been reeled with the news that our J may no longer be with us. We’ve heard from everyone and from me of course, that J’s parents have decided that his thirst dilemma was more of a problem than we thought, and was planning on sending him to the dreaded r word. I heard your wails all across the city, ladies, and a certain gentlemen who may have admired our J’s arms. But no more fear. It all turned out to be a small deal that a good convincing could not fix. Who needs rehab when there are beautiful women?

            And now we move on to our biggest scandal. I don’t know about you all, but I was certainly present at one of the largest parties of the fall season. We have our Z hosting, and we know his rap battles are never to be missed. But could it be that our little prince is growing up?

            Dirty doings in a secluded room at a party is never a surprise. But dirty doings in the middle of the dance floor, right next to the DJ, with another prominent figure, is definitely one to sink our teeth into.

            Check out the photo ladies. Recognize that height? Recognize the profile? Don’t lie, we all know you’ve all looked at him carefully before. Could that be Z? Sources have confirmed. But who’s that beautiful lady next to him?

            It’s a steamy kiss, isn’t it? Look at the video posted below. Looks like Z really knows his moves. Could this just be a drunken moment, fueled by too much alcohol and raging teenage hormones? I hope not, because they both look like they’re enjoying the moment. We can only speculate here.

            Who is this mystery girl that Z is having a heated lip lock with? Wouldn’t you wish it were you? Who wouldn’t want to stand next to his tall height and feel his hand on your back, running through your hair? Mmm, sounds good, it makes my lips tingle already.

            Comment below as to who you think this lucky lady is.

            As always, it’s been a pleasure, my lovelies. I see people still asking who I am. Haven’t you figured me out yet? I’m the one who’s always in the shadows, and always in the center of things. Who knows, I may be that special lady Z was caressing…

 

Until next time,

Mwah~

xoxo