Jongup 64

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            There was a terrified shriek from inside and I jumped. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. I looked over at Jongup and he was bouncing on the balls of his feet, shaking his head to an inaudible beat in his head. I wished I could be as relaxed as he was. But this whole haunted house business was really getting to me.

            I peered over at him and bit my lip. “Jongup, aren’t you scared of the haunted house? Does nothing scare you?”

            He shrugged. “I’m scared of a couple of things, but not much if you want me to be honest. So, I guess it’ll take a lot to scare me here.”

            I nodded. “Oh, I see. Well you’ll be in front of me the entire time right?”

            He chuckled. “I’ll be right next to you in case anything happens.” I kissed him on the cheek to show him my gratefulness.

            The two of us stepped up onto the line and we entered the haunted house. Immediately, there was a shriek and I jumped. Jongup glanced around and smiled a little. He hugged me to him and I cringed when there was a gush of smoke. Then I was gone.

            I heard Jongup call out my name and coughed a little. “I hear you but I don’t see you. Aish, I get that it’s a haunted house but the whole smoke effect is really getting old. Can you see me?”

            I glanced at the ghost next to me and we silently high fived each other. He pulled over his bloody mask and jumped in front of Jongup. I watched him from the monitor and he didn’t even flinch. “Hey, I can’t find my girlfriend. This is serious. I’m going to sue you if anything happens to her.”

            The ghost danced around him and my heart melted. Jongup was so sweet I watched his progress on the monitor and thanked my uncle for giving me access to this room. He proceeded into a room with screams everywhere and blood on the walls. A closet door was opening and closing and he fearlessly peered into them, only to pull back when there was a hand that popped out.

            “Seriously. This is not funny. Aren’t you supposed to be scared?” He called out and angrily kicked a cupboard only to have the hiding figure emerge from it. This startled him but not much. I sighed. Why was it so hard to scare him?
            He continued to venture through the doors and there was a dead body on display. He peered at the face and shook his head. “That blood is way too fake.” The director who was controlling the flashing lights next to me rolled his eyes.

            “Your boyfriend is either one hundred percent fearless, or really, really stupid.”

            I laughed a little at the description and watched him as he continued to call my name. “I’m surprised he’s not running down the halls, calling for me. He’s advancing quite slowly.”

            “Only because he doesn’t want to miss you. I wonder how he’s going to react. Should I dangle the mannequin of you soon?”

            “I think you should wait a little. Let me talk on the microphone.”

            He gave his headphones over and I pretended to scream. “Jongup! Help! I can’t see anything!”

            This caught his attention and he started to pick up his pace. I watched him as he ran through the different rooms, pushing aside the ghosts and creatures that were sent out to scare him. “Move! Ghosts don’t wear sneakers,” he snarled. I’ve never seen him this worried though and felt only slightly bad about the prank I was playing on him.

            “Ah, I’m so scared! I feel something cold around my feet. Jongup! Jon-Ahhhhh!” I let out the loudest shriek I could.

            He was panting as he entered the final room and the ceiling opened as the director dropped the bloodied mannequin down. He shouted and approached it, seeing the face and his paled. “No,” he whispered until he touched the cloth and sneered in disgust.

            “Where is she?” he shouted and he stumbled out the exit. I hurried to leave the studio room and emerged next to him.

            “Jongup! Oh my gosh that was so scary!” I clutched onto his arm and he looked at me.

            He pushed away my face and studied me carefully. “Where were you? I swear you were not with me the entire time. I kept calling you. Why didn’t you respond?”

            I shrugged. “I was right next to you, seriously!”

            He was starting to look annoyed. “What’s going on?”

            “Ta-dah!” I held out the disk drive I had in my hand and presented it to him. “Just kidding! I decided to try and scare you a little and catch your reactions. You weren’t a very fun subject, though.”

            He took the disk and plugged it into the computer that was monitoring the other people in the haunted house and watched it. When it was over, I peered up at him, afraid that he would be angry. Instead he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked at me.

            “Silly girl, I saw you when you slipped behind that door. Did you think you were really fooling me?” Jongup glanced at the screen again thoughtfully. “Hmm, I do need to brush up on my acting skills though. I didn’t seem worried enough.”

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

two hours later :P but yeah this is for LauraYoo, you wanted Jongup in a haunted house 

it really coincidentally fell on this day too ^^