Zelo 57

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Oppa!” You jumped happily and smiled at him as he came into the room. Zelo looked taken aback for a second and then grinned hesitantly while giving you a suspicious glare.

            “What do you want?” You pouted. Why did he always have to assume that you wanted something when you did this? “You only call me ‘oppa’ if you want something,” he confirmed your suspicions.

            You scowled a little and tugged on his hand. “That’s not true! I called you oppa when you had your first heartbreak because you foolishly decided to date another girl.”

            “Yeah and then you asked me to pay for the pity party ice cream later.”

            You frowned a little. “I called you oppa when you proposed to me.”

            Zelo snorted. “And then right after, you told me that you wanted me to take you to dessert even though we just had a huge dinner.”

            “You’re supposed to spoil your wife! What’s wrong with you?”

            “Only because I never get enough tender love from you unless you want something, you little vixen.”

            You smiled sheepishly at him and placed both hands under your chin in a V. “It’s part of my charm, right Oppa?”

            He shuddered. “Okay, now I know you want something really big from me if you called me that twice. Don’t hem and haw. Just spit it out. What do you want?”

            You paced back and forth. “I just had something to tell you but since you’re offering to get me something…”

            At this point Zelo was laughing. “I should have known what I was signing up for when I married you.” You crossed your eyes at him and he zipped his lips. “Okay, let me be quiet so you can think of further ways to deplete my money.”

            You gave him your most charming smile before letting it drop from your face. “You got that right for once.”

            He gulped and pointed at the couch. “Should I be sitting for this?”

            You smirked and shrugged. “Only if you’re ready for this, Oppa.”

            “Oh boy. A third time.” Zelo breathed in deeply and then looked at you, squaring his shoulders. “I think I’m prepared.”

            You sat down yourself and crossed your legs, looking up at him as you did so. “I’m not sure about that. This will completely turn your world upside down and you’re not going to believe me. You may even dislike me, actually. Or maybe you’ll just groan and say what a burden. Or you’ll be really happy. Now that I think about it, I don’t think I ever thought your reaction to what I’m about to say.”

            Zelo tapped his foot impatiently. “Can you stop being so cryptic? I’m getting anxious over here.”

            “Alright, Oppa.”

            He held up four fingers. “I feel like you’re going to build up all this hype and then just come straight out and say, ‘Zelo, buy me a new coat,’ or something like that.”

            “Actually, you might want to buy me seaweed, a lot of protein shakes, maybe some salmon because that’s good too. I like meat too. Lots and lots of meat.”

            He scoffed at your words and poked your forehead. “You didn’t even make me lots and lots of meat for my birthday. What occasion would I need to buy you so much?”

            “Okay, are you ready for this?”

            “Ready as I’ll ever be. Stop dragging it on. I’m going to go change if you won’t tell me. I’m kind of tired.”

            You pouted. “My poor baby, you always practice so hard. Maybe I shouldn’t tell you and burden you.”

            Zelo rolled his eyes. “Alright, spit it out. You now have my full attention. This girl. We’ve known each other too long. You know exactly how I work just a bit too well.”

            You winked at him. “If you insist, Appa.”

            “There’s a fifth-” he paused and looked at you. “Wait, what?”

            You bit your lip and shrugged as casually as you could. “I don’t know what you heard.” You blinked innocently at him and Zelo’s eyes widened. He looked off to the other side and he suddenly had a tight expression on his face.

            “Wait, did you just call me appa?

            You tried your best to keep face as straight as possible when you responded. “Yeah, I believe I did. You’re still young. I don’t think your hearing has deteriorated yet.”

            He was still frozen and you waited for him to properly react. You tapped your foot a little, urging him to speak. “Oh my gosh, you’re really going to use up all my money.”

            Your mouth fell open. How could that be is concern when you had just told him the biggest news he could possibly receive as a husband. “Ya! Choi Junhong!” You yelled. You were too furious to use his stage name. This man needed to understand that you were serious. “How can you just say this when I told you that we’re going to have a child? How could you be so heartless? I regret everything!” You grabbed the cushion next to you and prepared to throw it at him and he burst into laughter.

            He grabbed you and crushed you against him. “I’m kidding. I’m more than happy to buy you all the food you want, and give our baby everything it needs. Thank you, jagi.” He kissed the top of your head and you smiled at him.

            “Oppa, can you buy me a celebratory cake now?”

 

this is for kpoplove919

I really ahd SO much fun writing this so I hope you all enjoy