I Think You Love Me

I Think You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Key!! What happen with Minho??? Why he is run like mad man??? I call him but he’s not hear me… Where he is go and why you not answer my QUESTION????” Jonghyun shout in frustration cause the diva not answer his question.

 

“Well you can see the answer right now, jonghyun hyung…” Answer key sarcastically to jonghyun while he glare to the inside bedroom.

 

When jonghyun look to the inside he find their leader and magnae hide under the blanket and the realization hit him.

 

‘Minho must saw them while….’ Jonghyun can’t continue his though and just sigh in disappointed make two suspect in front of him look more ashame.

 

“I just hope minho not run to the outside cause the weather really cold right now and he is not wear a warm clothes and shoes when he is out. Hope he is just go to Suju hyung Dorm in the other floor.” Said jonghyun while message his temple.

 

“HE WHAT??? !!!” Shout key immediately and run to his room immediately.

 

“He wouldn’t go to Super Junior hyungdeul dorm… If he go there, I’m sure donghae hyung or the other will bark to here and punch someone face right now… I’m lucky it’s not me though…” Said key loudly while he doing something.

 

“So, where he will go if he not go to Super Junior??” Asked jonghyun who follow key to living room.

“I know where he will go when he is sad or upset, hyung and that’s place kinda far from here…” Said key again while shove minho jacket, shoes, shocks, scarf, mittens and earmuffs inside a little bag what surprisingly can manage fill inside. Jonghyun look toward the bag and key confusedly.

 

“And what that’s all need for??” Asked jonghyun again.

“Like you say he run out without wear any warm clothes and he also not wear his shoes… And if my prediction right, he really need all of this… Oh yeah, I borrow your car jonghyun hyung and please look forward to that two person in there…” Said key while run to the front door their  dorm.

 

After key gone jonghyun back to the bedroom and find crying magnae still in bed and angry leader with bright red left cheek. Both of them still and jonghyun really wanted to punch one of them for what they doing but he is try to calm his self.

 

“Care to wear something both of you??? Or are you wanted to continue what you did before us come?? If you two wanted to continue just doing that fast before key back with minho and doing that in one of your bed not in minho bed…” Retord jonghyun to his fellow member with anger.

“Jonghyun hyung…” Call taemin with weak voice.

“If you two not doing that please wear something to cover up your body…” Said jonghyun and leave the leader and magnae in their own.

~~~~~~~~

Key stop his car in the front of gate to the park he knows minho heaven. Minho often go to the park when he feel upset, sad or just miss his family in his hometown. Key walk inside the park and look around to finally find minho sit in the bench. He can seethe way minho body trembling from his back.

 

‘Well, it’s look like this kid too shock to realize he not wear something warm to cover his body…’ Though key and he just shake his head.

 

Key walk slowly to minho and wrap a jacket he bring with him to minho trembling body. When minho turn around key heart feel so hurt to see someone he love in the bad stage like minho condition right now. Key give minho sad smile and walk around the bench where minho sit. He stand in front of minho and look toward his friend. Key never see minho so vulnerable like now, he look like lost kid in the middle chaotic world and one thing key wanted to do is to hug him. Key wanted to wrap miho in his embraces but, before he doing that he wrap minho long neck in the warm scarf he brought wit him. He take minho shocks and shoes from a little bag he bring and wear that to his friend foot. Key can feel how could minho foot right now.

Key wrap minho hands inside mittens and place earmuffs in place and last key hugging minho, make minho can feel warm go trough inside his body. If they are not in this state, minho must be whining right now because what key give him to wear. A cute mittens and a frog earmuffs minho often refuse to wear. Well, key not have enough time to chose cause his mind full with minho.

 

“What are you doing in the freezing night without wear something warm, eung??” Asked key to minho who still froze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter