I Think You Love Me

I Think You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho walk slowly in the park in the middle night just with a long sleeves shirt and skinny jeans. He not have enough time to take his jacket nor his scarf. He also forget to wear his shoes. What he think before he arrive in park it’s just to get away from SHINee dorm as fast as he can.

Tears streaming down from minho eyes unstoppable, his body already turn numb because the coldness and his body trembling so much but minho can’t feel all of that. He is too numbs right now to feel how cold actually weather tonight. What he recognize right now is the burning feeling in his heart. The pain to much for him to endure.

He never though his boyfriend and his bestfriend can doing that thing behind his back. He never though the leader he really love and the magnae he really care can hurting him so much. He never know he will crying like little girl just because he is get betray by his love and friend.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Come on key… Don’t be baby…” Call minho to key who walk really slowly toward waiting lift.

“Minho-ah… I know you want to meet your lover but can we walk slowly cause I really damn tired…” Said key to minho.

 

Minho look toward key who actually look like walking corpse and minho feel bad cause he rush his friend just because he wanted to meet his boyfriend.

 

“I’m sorry key… I don’t mean to make you more tired…” Said minho with apologize smile.

“Gwenchana… I know how much you miss onew hyung… I will doing the same thing too if I hve a boyfriend like you…” Said key and push minho hand make both of them laugh together.

 

When the lift open up, minho look toward key with apologetic smile before run toward their dorm. Key who look his friend reaction just can smile bitterly but can’t do anything to stop him.

When minho enter their dorm, he found their dorm lamp off. He really confuse cause what he know his boyfriend and his dongsaeng not have a schedule for today beside minho and key while jonghyun back to his family for a while. He also sure, his boyfriend tell him today he just stay in dorm doing nothing.

 

‘Maybe he go out for buy chicken…” Though minho.

 

Minho look toward his watch and ‘o’ shape form in his lips when he realize he and key back one hours faster than the time he tell his boyfriend. Minho walk inside their dorm after take off his shoes. He switch a light in living room while take off his jacket, hoddie and scarf. He wanted to place his things to his room when he hear strange noise from his share bedroom with taemin.

 

‘Ckckckck… Taemin must be watch that kind movie again… Huhhh… Since he is turn adult he really like to watch that film..” Though minho while he shake his head.

“I think I must leave him for a while…”

 

Before minho can take one step from the door, he hear something he not believe. The words out from magnae mouth can minho hear clearly although they get separate by door.

 

‘No no no no no…. It’s must be just my imagination… My ears playing me… It’s couldn’t be…’

 

Before minho finish his though. He hear another voice from inside his room and taemin. A voice he known to well. Minho eyes wide open beyond to shock but his curiosity take control his mind.

Minho right hand trembling to reach the door knob. His heart beating fast, anticipated with what scene will he meet. Inside his heart, his pray to God to not let what he imagined to happen.

 

KREK…

 

In front of him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter