3. Moving In...

Girl In Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Moving In...

 

 


Both of you rushed to your omma upon her screaming. "Eomma! Eomma! Eomma! What's wrong! Eomma! Answer us! Eomma!" You shook her shoulders vigorously, but she only looked at you with a pitiful look before blacking out. "Eonnie! Take a cup of water! Ppali! Ppali! Ppali!" You yelled and laid Mrs. Park on the sofa with your brother's help, Park Dae Young.

 

Bo Young came to you with a cup of water with her. You splattered some water on Mrs. Park's face and waited patiently. "Eomma...wake up. Eomma don't die. Please, we need you." You pleaded hopefully and finally, after the wait, her eyes fluttered open and met your eyes. She frowned and spoke, "Who are you?"

 

You almost got an heart attack while you could hear Bo Young's gasp. Dae Young's eyes got larger than D.O have and the situation turns emotional. You were starstruck when the room was filled with Bo Young's sobbing. Dae Young just stared at your eomma but you could see him refraining himself from crying.

 

Then, Mrs. Park grinned and said, "Nahh, just kidding. Don't be too emotional." and bursted out laughing. Bo Young got her head up again and started hitting Mrs. Park playfully for playing around. Dae Young started forming a smile after hearing the truth. Your heart started beating on it's normal rate again. Everything turns tranquil as before.

 

"Eomma...why did you faint?" You asked and Dae Young nodded. "Yeah, waeyo, eomma?" Bo Young added in. Mrs. Park's eyes turn gloomy and she sighed. "I..I..I.." Dae Young grew impatient and cutted in, "You what eomma?" She stared at all of the eyes  and suddenly, she grabbed all of her children's shoulders and whispered, "The company eomma is working was...bankrupt."

 

---

 

You were packing your clothes when Bo Young went inside and slid down the floor while hugging her knees. You eyed her before stopping packing and dragged your legs to her. "Eonnie...I know how much you wanted to film for that drama..but sometimes what we really want isn't the right thing to do. Don't you want to repay eomma's deed to you? Huh? Don't you know how hard she worked just to make sure you could achieve your dream? As an actress? Don't you know!? She didn't sleep just to make sure you got to be an actress!? And now? She's in her difficult time and you would still put the filming thingy as your first priority!? HUH!?" You lectured her but she stayed still.

 

You decided to lift up your heels since she wasn't impressed of your speech. But only after two steps, she grabbed your right arms and said, "I'm going with you." She smiled to you but then her smile vanished when she remembered something.

 

You're going back to Seoul. She repeat, SEOUL. The place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter